Sarah Michelle Gellar talks about her projects' looks for WWW

chosensparkles

revisiting the looks from her iconic projects, revealing she still has Mr Pointy from Buffy, a pair of the boots Buffy wore to fight and the jacket she wore for the finale

she also revealed she was cast on Scream 2 after finishing S1 of Buffy that didn't air at all yet and looking fondly on being part of it

the way she barely mentioned Ringer saying Siobhan had very beautiful dresses

she's also serving looks in that video :heart2:

26 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The amount of iconic looks she has :jonny4:

the way people said she was a fad for having just Buffy as a career highlight when:

I Know What You Did Last Summer got some new love, Cruel Intentions became a huge classic, Scooby Doo is also getting some love

and pretty sure Ringer is still remember by its cult following

she's promoting the hell out of the wolf pack show, hope it's a success for my queen buffy :heart2: 

3 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

the way people said she was a fad for having just Buffy as a career highlight when:

Not them forgetting she had two iconic moments BEFORE Buffy was even a thing with her Emmy win & Burger King scandal!:clap3:

7 minutes ago, Power love said:

Not them forgetting she had two iconic moments BEFORE Buffy was even a thing with her Emmy win & Burger King scandal!:clap3:

I just looked that up. Not McDonald's suing her. :skull:

I love seeing her more active in the industry, and even more on social media. Hope she gets more work following paramount+ show 

5 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I Know What You Did Last Summer got some new love, Cruel Intentions became a huge classic, Scooby Doo is also getting some love

and pretty sure Ringer is still remember by its cult following

Don’t forget The Grudge, a 2000s horror classic :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.