Jump to content

Lover on par with Renaissance on BB200, why?


OnlyManInTheWorld
 Share

Recommended Posts

Beyonce is #26, Taylor #28 on this week’s BB200 with her universally ATRL-panned record. Why? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're not really comparable. Lover is a smash. Ren is a album fitting for an artist past her prime. 

Why bother opening a thread like this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because Taylor is way more successful than Beyonce.

 

Also -even- Lover is way better than Beyonce's trash album :snowman:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lover is a huge, smash album while Renaissance underperformed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lover is listenable, while half of Renaissance isn't! :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Ren is a album fitting for an artist past her prime. 

lover.png

 

bey.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because Renaissance's chart run is great and Lover's is mind-blowing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Because Renaissance's chart run is great and Lover's is mind-blowing.

This.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Because Renaissance's chart run is great and Lover's is mind-blowing.

/endthread :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because Taylor is a monster album seller and is way bigger than Beyonce.:giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beyonce did even bother to promote the album she didn’t move a single finger :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DawnAnti said:

Beyonce did even bother to promote the album she didn’t move a single finger :giraffe:

Yes she did. "Middle fingers up" to all of us waiting for at least the visuals. :dancehall3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When is someone going to come up with a funny troll thread? Like…it’s barren these days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lover’s insane longevity does not detract from Renaissance’s success, can we please stop with tired troll threads :ace:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Beyonce is #26, Taylor #28 on this week’s BB200 with her universally ATRL-panned record. Why? 

Unsure :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imagine being a Taylor Swift/Gaga/Rihanna combined stan and feeling comfortable taking shots at someone who has helped your faves career in more way than one :lmao: every time you shade her I’m laughing. 
 

this all I think about when I see your posts OP

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 amazing 7th albums succeeding from the two biggest female legends of the 21st century.  :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HEATED said:

Imagine being a Taylor Swift/Gaga/Rihanna combined stan and feeling comfortable taking shots at someone who has helped your faves career in more way than one :lmao: every time you shade her I’m laughing. 
 

this all I think about when I see your posts OP

spacer.png

Beyonce did not helped Taylor's Career. She is just a kind person for doing this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jynx said:

Because Taylor is a monster album seller and is way bigger than Beyonce.:giraffe:

 

this

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...