Jump to content

Man falls in love with a 23 year old woman, who looks like an 8 year old child


Bears01
 Share

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Y'all saying she looks 23... uhh have you seen the show she's on? If you hear her talking and see her moving through the world it very much comes across as a child

 

 

Omg :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • GraceRandolph

    4

  • Otter

    3

  • anklebiterrs

    3

  • Aristotle

    3

I guess she has to stay single forever and die single so people don't judge her partners for it. 

 

Or maybe she has to force herself to date a child since that's what she looks like. I guess that'll make internet happy. 

Edited by Blade Runner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She is an adult and deserves love too. The rationale people are trying to make is equivalent to saying little people shouldn't date anyone standard sized as well. It's ****** up :skull: Her face looks 23 as well. Let her be happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I guess she has to stay single forever and die single so people don't judge her partners for it. 

 

Or maybe she has to force herself to date a child since that's what she looks like. I guess that'll make internet happy. 

 

2 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

She is an adult and deserves love too. The rationale people are trying to make is equivalent to saying little people shouldn't date anyone standard sized as well. It's ****** up :skull: Her face looks 23 as well. Let her be happy.

What kind of incel logic is this. No one is owed a relationship just for existing. It’s weird that guys would want to date a woman who can pass for a middle schooler. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

 

Omg :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: 

 

 

Sorry but she does not look like a 23 year old. I would side eye a guy who wants to date a woman who looks like a 6th grader, and talks like one too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

 

What kind of incel logic is this. No one is owed a relationship just for existing. It’s weird that guys would want to date a woman who can pass for a middle schooler. 

So she doesn't have the right to date... an adult since... she's an... adult? She has to stay single forever? 

Edited by Blade Runner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

So she doesn't have the right to date... an adult since... she's an... adult? She has to stay single forever? 

She doesn’t have to obviously but let’s not act like a guy interested in dating someone indistinguishable from a child isn’t suspect at best. I have a feeling that if this thread was about a gay man dating a 4 foot tall guy who could pass for a 5th grader the thread would be singing a different tune. :skull: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She doesn’t have to obviously but let’s not act like a guy interested in dating someone indistinguishable from a child isn’t suspect at best. I have a feeling that if this thread was about a gay man dating a 4 foot tall guy who could pass for a 5th grader the thread would be singing a different tune. :skull: 

I get it and I know how cis men usually operate, but I'll say it again: she's an adult. Stop infantilizing these women. Same thing happens with Jenna Ortega and it's kinda odd because it looks like you're forcing them to stay out of relationships until their bodies change. And that's not going to happen. 

 

She has to date someone small/younger/underage that looks like her so y'all are happy? I don't think so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

 

What kind of incel logic is this. No one is owed a relationship just for existing. It’s weird that guys would want to date a woman who can pass for a middle schooler. 

Now you're just saying **** just to say **** :skull: There is not a single point where I said she deserves a relationship for existing - I simply said she deserves love too and to let her be happy. The way you're infantilizing a grown adult who cannot control what happens to her because you're uncomfortable isn't right to her. So what the **** do you expect her to do? Date a child or be lonely forever because she was born with something she couldn't control? You're wrong for that :skull:  If you can force her body to change, then do it. If not? Mind your f ucking business and stop gatekeeping relationships, weirdo.

Edited by LustSpell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y’all saying she looks 23, she literally looks and talks just like a child :rip: 
 

But I agree it’s not fair for her to not be able to find love.  This sounds so bad, but isn’t this just the perfect solution for a pedophile? He gets to legally be with someone who looks like a child yet old enough to consent, and she gets to have love and be in a relationship :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

idk i mean she does look her age in the face but how can you have any kind of sexual relationship with someone who talks and looks like that and not get uncomfortable unless you're a p3d0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so is she supposed to date 12 yr old boys because she looks like a 12 yr old and any man that would date her within her age bracket is a creep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Aristotle said:

He is NOT SUPPOSED to find her attractive. I certainly would not find a man attractive that passes as 12 year old.

Congratulations, no one will force you to date an adult man who physically resembles a younger boy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jesus I’m so glad the real world isn’t anything like the chronically online spaces :deadbanana4: two consenting adults are in a relationship, it’s not anyone’s business to judge that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Jesus I’m so glad the real world isn’t anything like the chronically online spaces :deadbanana4: two consenting adults are in a relationship, it’s not anyone’s business to judge that

The real world is rife with sex offenders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...