2 Years of WandaVision

Roman Holiday

Roman Holiday
2 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

True, but marvel have made up stuff as they’ve went along and knowing Kevin and how popular she is he will definitely find a way to include her in the next avengers films. 

the mutant saga will be where she shines tho so at least we have that to look forward to. But then it all depends how long queen Lizzie wants to be playing the character for.

I remember her saying during the DS2 press run that she'd love to play Wanda as an old woman someday, so I'm assuming she's open to playing the character as long as the story is good. 

3 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I remember her saying during the DS2 press run that she'd love to play Wanda as an old woman someday, so I'm assuming she's open to playing the character as long as the story is good. 

Well then lettuce pray :wanda: 

4 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

True, but marvel have made up stuff as they’ve went along and knowing Kevin and how popular she is he will definitely find a way to include her in the next avengers films. 

the mutant saga will be where she shines tho so at least we have that to look forward to. But then it all depends how long queen Lizzie wants to be playing the character for.

The Mutant saga is 4+ years from now, what a complete waste of her popularity when it was at an all time high :rip:

Also, she's not going to shine as much there, anyway. The Mutant saga is gonna focus primarily on the X-Men, as they should and the amount of amazing beloved women characters they have is top notch. Her story/powerset and looks are already very similar to Jean Grey as is, plus lbr Storm is the more iconic character by far. 

They absolutely should've revealed some kind of project (movie not little tv show) for her to come out in Phase 5 or 6. Tacking her onto an avengers film, the vision or wonderman show isn't enough and is such a waste of both Wanda and Elizabeth's star power and popularity. 

26 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The Mutant saga is 4+ years from now, what a complete waste of her popularity when it was at an all time high :rip:

Also, she's not going to shine as much there, anyway. The Mutant saga is gonna focus primarily on the X-Men, as they should and the amount of amazing beloved women characters they have is top notch. Her story/powerset and looks are already very similar to Jean Grey as is, plus lbr Storm is the more iconic character by far. 

They absolutely should've revealed some kind of project (movie not little tv show) for her to come out in Phase 5 or 6. Tacking her onto an avengers film, the vision or wonderman show isn't enough and is such a waste of both Wanda and Elizabeth's star power and popularity. 

I agree 100% 

a solo scarlet witch film on her dealing with the aftermath of MOM and coming to terms with her power and finding her kids now they’re coming to the MCU would be a great storyline, throw in a villain who’s looking for her kids to take their power too like a Kang variant and you’ve got yourself a hit. 

they could even have a solo movie about her finding out magneto is her father and he’s after her boys and he’s the big bad she’s got to take care of, introduce doom and their relationship and we’ve got a solid story building on the mutant saga 

I know it’s not in the comics but Kevin would be stupid not to milk their most successful female character and utilise her as much as possible

Roman Holiday
4 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

I agree 100% 

a solo scarlet witch film on her dealing with the aftermath of MOM and coming to terms with her power and finding her kids now they’re coming to the MCU would be a great storyline, throw in a villain who’s looking for her kids to take their power too like a Kang variant and you’ve got yourself a hit. 

they could even have a solo movie about her finding out magneto is her father and he’s after her boys and he’s the big bad she’s got to take care of, introduce doom and their relationship and we’ve got a solid story building on the mutant saga 

I know it’s not in the comics but Kevin would be stupid not to milk their most successful female character and utilise her as much as possible

If I was Liz I would be insulted if they invited me back for anything other than a leading project. She should be the lead of the next Avenger film then a solo film. I feel like the won’t give her one until it’s too late though, ala Black Widow

Low key the end of marvel because nothing after has been this good :wanda:

2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

If I was Liz I would be insulted if they invited me back for anything other than a leading project. She should be the lead of the next Avenger film then a solo film. I feel like the won’t give her one until it’s too late though, ala Black Widow

She can’t really be the lead of the next avengers film without any explanation of what happened to her after she destroyed the darkhold which they could sort out in Agatha (there’s rumours she’ll be in the last episode) so hopefully they can explain that and then start her redemption arc leading into avengers. 

we can only pray 

The first show I watched during Covid era. Really my comforter.

Iconic :jonny5::wanda:

THE SCARLET WITCH WAS BORN.

A moment I would never forget :wanda:

Literally changed the Game:wanda:

also Kevin Fiege saw How Wanda Became the most iconic Female Avenger in less then a Year and started Course Correcting the Entire Phase💀🤣

I remember right before the show came out and people at work where asking me why would Disney make a flop sho about her. A Year later and she is as Popular as Loki, Cap and Ironman. with VisionQuest and Agatha confirmed by the producers to be spiritual successors, it’s clear that Marvel is Making Wanda a central part of this Saga. I truly believe they will make her say the Famous Mutant line in Secret Wars! 

Roman Holiday
On 1/24/2023 at 1:36 PM, Pink Ranger said:

Well then lettuce pray :wanda: 

I wonder though if they’re stuck on whether to make her a hero or villain though. WV did a great job positioning her as an anti-hero, but then DS2 made her a straight villain and kind of ruined the development of her character. Imagine if they had built her up to that point by Secret Wars and she was the main villain 

Feige lost it

There are rumors of a scarlet witch solo project in the works. It hasn’t been officially confirmed but Liz has said she’d love to play Wanda more so I have a feeling they will keep her around. Also, given the negative opinions on a majority of Phase 4, they’d be stupid to not keep around one of the biggest stars of the best show (and one of the less disappointing movies). Wanda has a long history with the mutants in the comics and a few excellent storylines that would work well in the future with ensemble casts (house of M, aXis, young avengers - the children’s crusade, etc). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.