• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Supervillain

• The Second Coming

• Reginald

Top Posters In This Topic

she used to be the most interesting Kardashian but even she’s gotten boring and tired tbh

Trophy hunting has never looked more chic :giraffe:

No hate to anyone getting work on their faces but she's only 25 and she's starting to look like Izma from Emperor's New Groove :deadbanana4:

Edited by Subzero

8 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

She's truly a thing of the past now:dies:

Hi, FAT (jk, I miss you sisTren!)

OT: normally I’m not for PETA but this is just obscene and upsetting—GET her. 

the way she’s gonna look like she’s in her late 40s when she hits her 30s :deadbanana4:

Trophy hunters are going to love this outfit. Hers is fake, but glamorizing this look is only going to embolden those who want the real thing.

Edited by MaxxiPad

The lion head is freaking gross, such a freaking shame. And this is probably the worst she’s ever looked, what the hell is that face 

i guess the lion head is fake but it's still so gross. i agree with the member that says this is glamorizing trophy hunting

garbage people do garbage things

That outfit is a mess and not it :mazen:

Also her face is looking messy too, an example of too much work getting done leading to aging instead :rip:

1 hour ago, MaxxiPad said:

Trophy hunters are going to love this outfit. Hers is fake, but glamorizing this look is only going to embolden those who want the real thing.

Yall really think poachers need to be hyped up by a dress on Kylie Jenner? They're doing that regardless :skull:

2 hours ago, Janet said:

that buccal fat removal looks wild

OMG WHAT

She’s the only kardashian who aged so fast. Kim and Kourtney still look fine.  While Kylie is pushing 40. Botox when youre only 20 will never be a good idea. 

All the lashings for her looks and the title everyone forgot the lion head :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Subzero said:

No hate to anyone getting work on their faces but she's only 25 and she's starting to look like Izma from Emperor's New Groove :deadbanana4:

Not Yzma :lmao: 

Yzma sweetie….

is that a real lion's head? if so, this **** should be ******* illegal. it's disgusting. using animal fur is already nasty, but their heads? not gonna comment on her looks though cause it's not positive. 

It’s fake! I don’t get the controversy it’s just a piece of clothing with a fake creation. 

I don’t find anything majestic or beautiful about dead animals as statements and whilst I appreciate that it’s fake and it’s some great craftsmanship as a stand alone model, in this context it’s still a glorification of hunting & the dress as a whole is ugly af. 

Edited by FOCK

She's aging horribly. Did she do the dumb buccal fat thing too?! It instantly ages you a good 5 to 10 years lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.