Music Acts Who Went Far Despite Little Talent

GraceRandolph

I love her but the answer is Rihanna. Girl can barely sing, isn’t a trained dancer, can’t write music, can’t play any instruments.. :rip:  

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannafan

• lonnie

• iammadmat

• GraceRandolph

The fact that she even did this is confusing. Literally her just whisper-talking, while the background singers overpower her.  

Edited by BlueTimberwolf

30 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

:bibliahh:

26 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

:rip:

:bibliahh:Cause you know it was coming. I can’t keep seeing star search video as proof of her vocal ability. It’s either that, the musical theater clip from childhood. Or the clip of her singing singing silent night which was average at best. It’s always the same three clips from the early to mid 90s

I disagree with the Rihanna comments. Musically speaking, sure, her talents are limited, but she's very talented and skilled as a business woman, and that's what took her so far. The decisions that she made and the people that she surrounded herself with. There were other artists during that early/mid-2000's era who were more talented than her as a musician/vocalist, but they fell off because they weren't making moves like her.

Literally everyone who named Rihanna is a swiftie.:rip: Obsessed!

OT: Harry Styles, maybe.

2 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

I disagree with the Rihanna comments. Musically speaking, sure, her talents are limited, but she's very talented and skilled as a business woman, and that's what took her so far. The decisions that she made and the people that she surrounded herself with. There were other artists during that early/mid-2000's era who were more talented than her as a musician/vocalist, but they fell off because they weren't making moves like her.

What is she talented at? and what does being a business woman have to do with her music? 

1 minute ago, Stankonia said:

Katy, Madonna, Rihanna, Britney, Selena, Taylor... Basically most of ATRL's faves

Madonna birthed all y'all faves 

2 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

We are basing it off musical talent though and business has no or little relevance in that

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

We are basing it off musical talent though and business has no or little relevance in that

The Navy always be bringing up her "ear for hits" or business talent

Just now, Josh said:

What is she talented at? and what does being a business woman have to do with her music? 

Her talents as a business woman directly affected her music career. Like I said, it was all about the decisions that she made. If she sat back and rode it out during those first few years, she would have fallen off, but instead she took initiative, and that's why she did so well post-mixtapes.

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Well if that's the case, then I guess Rihanna is definitely up there.

Louis Tomlinson achieving two top 10 albums on the Billboard 200 despite not being able to find the note if it had a red bullseye on it is a crime.

Selena isn't good at anything at all. Rihanna, at the very least, can sing. 

59 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I love her but the answer is Rihanna.

farrah-moan-you-dont-love-me.gif

23 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

YouTube is free. There are thousands of videos where she is singing very well. 

This thread is straight out of 2010 :laugh:

Katy Perry. She strikes me as someone who is just a pretty face of a massive team who do all the real work 

Taylor Swift is the worst “singer” to ever touch a mic. Britney at least has a cute tone. Taylor’s “voice” has ZERO redeeming qualities. :lakitu:

Her success is the clear indication of the grip white supremacy has on the masses. :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.