• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

#19 @mxtthewdelrey

📀 “Not again” 📀

I wish we had got to see more from you this season! Your writing is so singular and personal and I would’ve loved to see how you might have explored the challenges this season as “Not again” was a really nice starting point. Regardless I am hopeful that we will see you again in the future! Hope things are going well.

Rank Writer Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Average
19 @mxtthewdelrey 7.55 0 0 0 0 0 1.258

#19. mxtthewdelrey

Thank you for participating in this season of Golden Hit, if only for one round. You have one of the most unique and distinctive writing styles of all, and no matter if it always lands for the judges of the particular season I am always impressed by your authenticity and willingness to be so open about your personal details and personality overall. I hope you will continue to submit for future Golden Hit seasons, however sporadic. đź’›

#18 @Remmy

📀 “Second Chance” 📀

This season was definitely missing your fun and filthy songs! You followed up your Holiday Special win really nicely with “Second Chance” and I hope we get to see you again in the future, even if you serve droplets again hehe. Thanks for being a part of the season!

18 @Remmy 7.75 0 0 0 0 0 1.292

#18. Remmy

Sir Remmy, you already know how I feel about you as a writer! One of the most versatile talents we have seen in Golden Hit, being able to slay with both hard-hitting, bombastic, flamboyant and unapologetically oversexualised pop-rap bops as well as thought-provoking, insightful, and genuinely emotive ballads. Your presence this season was certainly missed, especially coming off your win in the Holiday special, but I have absolutely no doubt that this won’t be the last we will see of your impossibly brilliant mind. 🧠

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R6-Invisibility.pngAvatar-GoldCoin-S3-R3-Invisibility.pngAvatar-SilverCoin-S3-R5-Invisibility.png

Two Japanese icons

Two Mexican icons

Two drag king icons (Ayu did a couple photoshoots!)

Three of many very fond memories I've made throughout this season. What more can I ask for??

Thank you judges @Hug @Aurora @fountain!

#17 @Augmented

📀 “Drunk on the honey” 📀

It was so exciting when you made a comeback during the second round of the season, and “Drunk on the honey” was such a solid and interesting interpretation of the Midjourney challenge. It’s a shame that it was your only submission this season but you’ve delivered such memorable and impactful songs in the past which are absolutely unforgettable. You’ll always have a place here, and we’ll be waiting for your return!

17 @Augmented 0 8.277 0 0 0 0 1.379

#17. Augmented

Auggie, another dearly missed writer and highly anticipated returnee for Golden Hit’s next season. It was brilliant seeing what you were able to interpret from your AI generation in the Midjourney challenge, and I consider it a fantastic insight into how your mind works… mind of a mastermind tbh! Your Golden Hit journey has been amazing thus far, and I still see many Golden Hit Tokens in your future ahead. I sincerely hope things align for you come next season, because it would be a travesty to have you miss another one, bar a song. 💔

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R6-Invisibility.pngAvatar-GoldCoin-S3-R3-Invisibility.pngAvatar-SilverCoin-S3-R5-Invisibility.png

Two Japanese icons

Two Mexican icons

Three of many very fond memories I've made throughout this season. What more can I ask for??

You deserve this, your taste in token graphic selection is impeccable! I didn't have to look for alternatives for ONE and they all came out so well. :jonny5:

Just now, Invisibility said:

Two Japanese icons

Two Mexican icons

so deserved, so glad you joined this season your entries have brought so much to it :heart2::heart2:

Also i have no clue how to resize images I just noticed they look gigantic :deadbanana4: helppp

#16 @Kylie Jenner

📀 “The ocean sets me free” 📀

When you debuted during the second round with “The ocean sets me free” you showed a lot of promise for this season, along with your acclaimed unofficial entry for the first round which wasn’t submitted in time, so it’s a shame we never saw a follow up! I do hope we get to see more from you in the future though. Thanks for being a part of the season.

16 @Kylie Jenner 0 8.49 0 0 0 0 1.415

#16. Kylie Jenner

I can’t tell you how excited I was to see you return in Round 2 of this season, and although your return was short-lived, it still gives me hope to see you back in a future season! Seeing your development and lyrical growth over the years from the PH days until now—and even through your released material—it’s clear to see you are far from being done as a writer. This season showed a brand new side to you again, and if we are so lucky I hope we will get to see even more facets of the gem that you are in Golden Hit’s future. 💎

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Invisibility said:

Also i have no clue how to resize images I just noticed they look gigantic :deadbanana4: helppp

we can appreciate the beauty more :jonny5: 

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Spoiler

if you double click an image in the post box it should give you the option to resize it... altho i've noticed sometimes it glitches and just zooms it in :rip: but it works most of the time!

Just now, Legend E said:

we can appreciate the beauty more :jonny5: 

Same for you sis that headshot of Kacey looks positively gorgeous :heart2:

#15 @8thPrince

📀 “New Year, New Me” 📀

Our season 1 winner, it’s always a joy to get to read anything from you. Your one song droplet this season was no exception! For a while it seemed like you were going to play for the whole season but I understand things got in the way such as a blizzard, but hopefully we get to see you again in the future! It’s certain that no matter when it is, it will certainly be a moment. We’ll be waiting!

Edited by fountain

15 @8thPrince 8.683 0 0 0 0 0 1.447

#15. 8thPrince

No words are necessary for you… but I would still like to provide some. Obviously you’re a generational talent, serving memorable smash hits for many years now dating all the way back to PH7, and you finally earned your long overdue season victory back in Golden Hit’s inaugural season. If you had anything left to prove, you’ve done so and then some. You’ve shown another side to your creativity here, but there’s plenty more to come. 🎨

#14 StormFury

📀 “Nothingness” 📀

It was really bittersweet to see your name pop up in the submissions for this final round. Though you might not be a member of the site anymore, you still have a place here at Golden Hit! Feel free to submit again in the future whenever you feel like it… and who knows maybe you’ll swoop in and take another #1! You’re a fantastic writer and it’s always great getting to read your writing. Hope you are well!

14 StormFury 0 0 0 0 0 9.167 1.528

#14. StormFury

I’ve basically written an acclamation for you in your R6 review, but I’d like to echo how much we genuinely were saddened by the news that you had deleted your ATRL account! Alas, what’s done is done. What you cannot delete however is your talent! Your last submission was another showstopper, and I have absolutely no doubt that if you were able to submit material of that caliber all season, you would have been giving this season’s actual top writers a run for their money! Always feel free to participate whenever you can. 🌀

the calculators trying to calculate if TG can compete with Joe with a score potentially less than 9...

confused-math.gif

#13 @XO_Life

📀 “Agathist” 📀 “GameBoy” 📀

It was nice to see you back this season! Although you only submitted for the first two rounds I did feel like you showed improvement this season and it would’ve been interesting to see how the rest of the season would have played out for you with the challenges. Regardless, thank you for being a part of this season and I hope we see you again in the future! 

(I should mentioned it was noticed XO hasn't been online in a month... we hope you are doing well!)

13 @XO_Life 7.267 7.767 0 0 0 0 2.506

#13. XO_Life

Thank you for participating in this season of Golden Hit again, if only for a couple of rounds. I wish you had submitted at least one more song to earn your loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token this season, or even a main token. There’s always next season, I suppose! You have one of the most pop-friendly writing styles in this tournament, and I personally always enjoy a good pop bop to break through the more somber submissions. Hopefully next season the timing and inspiration strikes just right, so we can see a full XO_Life EP come to life yet! 💽

#12 @Prisoner

📀 “Rivers Flow To You” 📀 “These Walls” 📀

Your surprise debut in round 4 was such a nice and welcome return! Both of your songs this season were quality serves, and I’m sure if you had been able to submit for the final, that you would’ve been 3 for 3 in Season 3! I hope we get to see more from you in the future, you’re a wonderful writer. And if we were to see you complete a whole season, I am certain we’d see you right at the top in terms of averages. Thank you for joining us again this season!

12 @Prisoner 0 0 0 8.667 8.867 0 2.922

#12. Prisoner

You were possibly the most unexpected and exciting returnee of the season for me. Seeing your domination in the Song of the Season era tournaments, I’ve always been intrigued by your writing, and as soon as I was given the opportunity to critique you in Golden Hit’s inaugural season, I could see exactly why the praises were due. You made a very strong impression with your two submissions this season, even earning a Hit Token with one of them, and I have no doubt you could join the Golden Hit winner’s circle with a full season of this quality! 🤩

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.