Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

27 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

@fountain i need like less than one day more bcuz of personal reasons. Is it possible ?

That should be fine! Submit when you are able to :heart2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

18 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Time is running out to declare your love for Round 4's Valentine’s challenge. We know we're going to love what you write! 💖

Remember, if you've only just discovered Golden Hit or didn't wish to participate in prior rounds, fear not: sign-ups are still open—just submit!

With that, it's time to present the top three of last round's Way of Water challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:matty:

Celebrating a third place triumph with “Dolphin Dive” and its splashing 9.217 score:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S3-R3-sugarshine.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and a dolphin. :3rdplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and first Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a second place success with “Heaven In The Deep” and its theatrical 9.333 score:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R3-Element.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Jennifer Coolidge. :2ndplace:

Congratulations! This is your second Hit Token of S3, and fourth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall (including your S1 judge's token)! :lee:

Celebrating a first place finish with “Water Breaks in a Lunar Mare” and its invigorating 9.833 score:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S3-R3-Invisibility.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your requested name and Issa Lish. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and first Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers of each round will earn their own Hit Token just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes. :lee:

Emblem-Crest-S3.png

Oop bump

15 minutes ago, fountain said:

That should be fine! Submit when you are able to :heart2:

It's ok. I speed wrote it . Not my best though

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Celebrating a first place finish with “Water Breaks in a Lunar Mare” and its invigorating 9.833 score:

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your requested name and Issa Lish. :1stplace:

Oh the token looks gorgeous :smitten2: Exactly the effect I pictured in my mind. Tysm! And congrats again to my fellow White Lotus/cetacean sisters!

Edited by Invisibility

submitted

idk i don’t love this one, but it’s very… real. it’s my sexiest submission and i wrote about real people who used to be in my life lol 🤭 so i guess it’s a bit scandalous? sorry if it’s a bit of an uncomfortable read

I think this is my most controversial submission to date, i’m in my reputation micro-era here

38 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

submitted

idk i don’t love this one, but it’s very… real. it’s my sexiest submission and i wrote about real people who used to be in my life lol 🤭 so i guess it’s a bit scandalous? sorry if it’s a bit of an uncomfortable read

6 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

I think this is my most controversial submission to date, i’m in my reputation micro-era here

Oop I’m intrigued! Will reserve judgement until I read it of course, maybe the different approach will prove to be a win :gaycat3:

5 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

It's ok. I speed wrote it . Not my best though

If you feel you want to edit or rework it quickly at all then feel free to resubmit! :bird:

Submitted!!!! :wave2: I had fun with the formatting again this week. I feel like it adds an interactive effect.

The chorus of my song this week is PERFECT for karaoke, I love letting rip and belting out that ******* chorus. it's SO GOOD :weeps: and catchy! my heart bleeeeeeeds... :gaycat7: ouch

Isn't it an amazing feeling when you write a song, and then you read or sing it and it is like your heart is instantly connected to it? A lot of songs outside of this game, when I listen to them... it's like the song goes straight to my head - I hear it in my ears or brain/mind. But my songs go straight to my heart/spirit/soul. It's pretty freaky and cool.

I feel like songwriting and writing in general (especially creative writing. journaling and less artistic writing is more widespread) is something that many people avoid because people think you either have to be excellent at it, make it public or turn it into a profession. It's a shame because I feel like creating lyrics and storytelling is something that can add so much to people's lives, even if it is just something for them and they never share what they write with others. I've noticed this with other activities like making music, I never hear anyone just making their own beats just for fun or to express themselves for example.

It seems like in society sometimes people are only willing to do certain things if they can build a career out of it or if they are highly skilled otherwise it is not worth it, as if the simple act of expressing one's self and playing around is not valid enough. It's kinda like how as children we enjoyed colouring in but as we grow up we do it less or not at all, unless we are really expressive artistically or turn it into a career. Thankfully adult colouring books have skyrocketed in popularity in recent years. (I feel like I am writing an article ffff)

I'm totally the kind of person who would write a Percy Jackson or Cosmere franchise full of 5000 NOVELS, with multiple spin-offs, just for my own personal enjoyment and never publish or share it. Lowkey my next next next project :celestial5:

It's honestly so healthy to have things that are just for YOU, not everything needs to be monetised, polished or shared. When was the last time you have done something just for you, for no one else, and allowed yourself to play around (maybe even be a bit messy) without having to perfect and polish everything? Like you just let yourself just exist, be and let everything flow as you are. My answer, you ask? the last time I took a dump :oh:

I also have a Looney Tunes reference in my song, so look forward to that!! :sats:

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Time is running out to declare your love for Round 4's Valentine’s challenge. We know we're going to love what you write! 💖

Remember, if you've only just discovered Golden Hit or didn't wish to participate in prior rounds, fear not: sign-ups are still open—just submit!

With that, it's time to present the top three of last round's Way of Water challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:matty:

Celebrating a third place triumph with “Dolphin Dive” and its splashing 9.217 score:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S3-R3-sugarshine.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and a dolphin. :3rdplace:

Celebrating a second place success with “Heaven In The Deep” and its theatrical 9.333 score:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R3-Element.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Jennifer Coolidge. :2ndplace:

Congratulations! This is your second Hit Token of S3, and fourth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall (including your S1 judge's token)! :lee:

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers of each round will earn their own Hit Token just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes. :lee:

Emblem-Crest-S3.png

Thank you!!!! :heart: :whistle2: I LOVE IT. this literally makes me so happy. I wanna keep getting Top 3 so I can collect more hit tokens - it's like a fun minigame :duca: the universe really did want a dolphin hit token to be made and I'm living :rofl: I knew God was a fruity queen

ok lemme go set up this dollphene coin cryptocurrency for Ariel, Flounder, Aquaman, Nemo, Dory, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliott, the ******* waterbenders and the ******* in Pandora to trade and invest in brb :fish1:

Edited by sugarshine

I think it's late but i submitted. Sorry just got off work 😔

26 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

I think it's late but i submitted. Sorry just got off work 😔

It’s okay, no problem! :heart:

Thank you for submitting :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

I wrote a song called, I Will Always Love You. Some ***** named Dolly Parton time travelled and stole it. Thus, Dolly is to blame for my non entry. :giraffe:

NGL I have zero motivation. My love songs were all corny and I didn’t want a triple crown in last place. So I smoked a little weed. Then I wrote again. But @Hug doesn’t like blood. It also wasn’t romance. 

So, between Dolly and blood, I had no options. 

But - lemme see if I can write something. Because I wanna earn my trifecta with an effort at least. Give me an hour and I will try again. 

4 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

I wrote a song called, I Will Always Love You. Some ***** named Dolly Parton time travelled and stole it. Thus, Dolly is to blame for my non entry. :giraffe:

NGL I have zero motivation. My love songs were all corny and I didn’t want a triple crown in last place. So I smoked a little weed. Then I wrote again. But @Hug doesn’t like blood. It also wasn’t romance. 

But - lemme see if I can write something. Because I wanna earn my trifecta with an effort at least. Give me an hour and I will try again. 

This was a journey.

2 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

This was a journey.

Thank you for taking it with me :heart:

38 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

From the sound of it you can at the very least say you tried. That’s mostly what the point of this game is anyway, to get people writing, and even if it doesn’t end up being the most fruitful some rounds, the writing experience is still useful itself I think. Also, I don’t want you to doubt yourself! I’d be interested in reading your weed-blood-not romance song regardless if you want some eyes on it, even if you don’t want it to be an official submission for the round. 

And NO, we are not manifesting a trinity. :fish2:

ps. I hope the weed was good. I’m really lame and only ever did it once, but it made my lungs feel like they were being burnt inside of a toaster. I’m not sure smoking is my style. But I’m always intrigued when songwriting and… ~stimulants~ cross paths. Here for it!

I hate love songs. I wasnt inspired this round at all. I feel like the concept and the overall idea are good though so we will see.

I feel like the final challenge of GH3 should be: Write an LGBT+ song that doesn't involve satan.

6 hours ago, TruGemini said:

My job has been hell!!! If I don’t get something done by like 2 it’s OVER for me I fear :redface:

Omg we hate to see it :jonnycat: I believe in you :penguin: even if it’s something unfinished, that’s still better than nothing 

12 minutes ago, fountain said:

Omg we hate to see it :jonnycat: I believe in you :penguin: even if it’s something unfinished, that’s still better than nothing 

Well I submitted an...entry :gaycat6: my comeback era starts next round!!!

14 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

Well I submitted an...entry :gaycat6: my comeback era starts next round!!!

Yessss :heart: thanks for pulling through and submitting despite the circumstances, I hope work gets better! :gaycat7:

The songs of Round 4, Valentine’s:

@worldwide angel - easy for me

@Julia Fox - Consuelo

@Invisibility - Aluminium Sweat

@Legend E - Happy Valentine’s Day, My Love

@beatinglikeadrum - S&M

@sugarshine - Love Across the Universes

@JoeAg - When I Took Him to the Park and We Kissed in the Humid Dark

@Euterpe - Is love enough?

@Prisoner - Rivers Flow To You

@DatChickDoe - Because of You

@TruGemini - Indecisive 

Thank you all for submitting! :heart:

You can look forward to reviews coming soon, and the Round 5 challenge post today. 

:bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.