Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

At #9 with a score of 8.333…

@worldwide angel with “just the same”! 

This was such a lovely and emotionally fulfilling song and I hope its score reflects this. Really loved this song and this is another strong entry from you. Keep delivering because we love to see it!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

1 minute ago, sugarshine said:

Anxiety: I hear you what you are saying but I'm not listening

nnnn thank you :heart:

tbh the fact that you weren't dead last in a challenge where other writers who have been submitting for this little game a lot longer than you all stepped it up is truly something! Definitely be proud. :heart:

1 minute ago, fountain said:

At #9 with a score of 8.333…

@worldwide angel with “just the same”! 

This was such a lovely and emotionally fulfilling song and I hope its score reflects this. Really loved this song and this is another strong entry from you. Keep delivering because we love to see it!

Another gem in the worldwide angel catalogue, I fear. :clap3: We know you'll deliver just the same quality week after week, and we can't wait to see it.

At #8 with a score of 8.43…

@beatinglikeadrum with “Two Faces of the Water (Force of Nature)”!

Despite saying you struggled with this challenge, I think this turned out really well to say the least by looking my at its score! Your song was great and a unique look at the theme, and your writing as usual was stylistic and lovely to read. I hope you’re happy with this score! 

Just now, fountain said:

Despite saying you struggled with this challenge, I think this turned out really well to say the least by looking my at its score! Your song was great and a unique look at the theme, and your writing as usual was stylistic and lovely to read. I hope you’re happy with this score! 

If this was you struggling... chile, struggle more! Pretty hurts and all that! Seriously though, this was definitely a jewel in your catalogue and I love this style of writing from you.

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

tbh the fact that you weren't dead last in a challenge where other writers who have been submitting for this little game a lot longer than you all stepped it up is truly something! Definitely be proud. :heart:

I mean, I would hope I would get a Nobel Peace Prize for roleplaying as a ******* dolphin for y'all :giraffe: I think that's the least I deserve.

I am screaming though, I can't believe I haven't been announced yet :duca: my roleplaying skills are paying off in an unsexual way d

Edited by sugarshine

At #7 with a score of 8.64…

@TruGemini with “Dive II”! 

Ahh this was such a fun throwback and reference to your very first entry for Golden Hit! Loved the empowering message here and this is another fantastic score for you, you keep delivering hit after hit this season, keep it up! 

Just now, sugarshine said:

I mean, I would hope I would get a Nobel Peace Prize for roleplaying as a ******* dolphin for y'all :giraffe: I think that's the least I deserve.

I am screaming though, I can't believe I haven't been announced yet :duca: my roleplaying skills are paying off in an umsexual way d

Plot twist: you were actually #12 and @fountain forgot to announce you. :fan:

I kid! There was no #12 this round... or was there? :matty:

At #6 with a score of 8.797…

@Julia Fox with “your sea destroyed me - like a tsunami”! 

AHHHH the cultural reset! I’m so happy to see you jump up in the rankings like this and this is such a fantastic score! In fact I just checked and this is your highest scoring song ever in Golden Hit! I hope you’re really proud of this, keep showing such growth my love! :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

If this was you struggling... chile, struggle more! Pretty hurts and all that! Seriously though, this was definitely a jewel in your catalogue and I love this style of writing from you.

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

Thank you so much. I really thought I will end up dead last again. I'm_so_used_to_giving.gif

At #7 with a score of 8.64…

@TruGemini with “Dive II”! 

Ahh this was such a fun throwback and reference to your very first entry for Golden Hit! Loved the empowering message here and this is another fantastic score for you, you keep delivering hit after hit this season, keep it up! 

Oop our first Top 3 mainstay has been ousted. I hope you can see that even with the lower rank, you still smashed it this round, and your season average isn't going to be negatively impacted whatsoever... well done on improving your original "Dive" submission!

Just now, fountain said:

At #6 with a score of 8.797…

@Julia Fox with “your sea destroyed me - like a tsunami”! 

AHHHH the cultural reset! I’m so happy to see you jump up in the rankings like this and this is such a fantastic score! In fact I just checked and this is your highest scoring song ever in Golden Hit! I hope you’re really proud of this, keep showing such growth my love! :clap3:

JULIA THEE SLAYYYERRR!!! @Julia Fox This score. :jonny3: I had to tag you as well because I needed you to see this: you were actually my #2 in the rankings overall this round (and close to #1), your song really spoke to me and scalped me beyond repair, it was a miracle I was still able to continue reviewing afterwards. Whatever crack you put in your entry this round, please put more of it in because I'm already experiencing withdrawals!

Thank you so much! Can’t believe this is my highest score ever lol :clownny:

Finally out of the bottom! It’s only the beginning :WAP:

At #5 with a score of 8.863…

@Legend E with “Dilute Me”! 

Another fantastic entry for you this season, and your second highest scoring entry ever! A really great job. Even though this rank is the same as your entry from round one, this score is so much higher and probably would’ve been a top 3 in any other round. Congrats and keep delivering such great writing! 

Just now, Julia Fox said:

Thank you so much! Can’t believe this is my highest score ever lol :clownny:

Finally out of the bottom! It’s only the beginning :WAP:

Queeeeen :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Plot twist: you were actually #12 and @fountain forgot to announce you. :fan:

I kid! There was no #12 this round... or was there? :matty:

I thought y'all were just being nice to me sksksksk

At #5 with a score of 8.863…

@Legend E with “Dilute Me”! 

Another fantastic entry for you this season, and your second highest scoring entry ever! A really great job. Even though this rank is the same as your entry from round one, this score is so much higher and probably would’ve been a top 3 in any other round. Congrats and keep delivering such great writing! 

A huuuuge return to form (at least for me) from last week, this was magnifique, madam. :foxaylove2: Keep on serving slays like this please!

At #4 with a score of 8.967…

@JoeAg with “Float When They Expect You to Reach Abyssal Plains”! 

You continue to be on a roll this season and it’s been such a joy to get to read your writing again. Your upwards trajectory each season has been amazing to see and it truly feels like we’re in the JoeAg renaissance era! Keep serving such beautiful and poetic writing. 

I literally talked to myself earlier: watch me make the Top 3. GORL

it would be a kii if I'm #4

Just now, fountain said:

At #4 with a score of 8.967…

@JoeAg with “Float When They Expect You to Reach Abyssal Plains”! 

You continue to be on a roll this season and it’s been such a joy to get to read your writing again. Your upwards trajectory each season has been amazing to see and it truly feels like we’re in the JoeAg renaissance era! Keep serving such beautiful and poetic writing. 

Not an eight minute entry slaying like this... Meghan Trainor is shook! You may not have broken your tie with Jackson for most consecutive Golden Hits, but this is still a fantastic result in a HIGHLY competitive round. I loved it, keep on destroying our souls Joe!

omg I need to start charging peeps for psychic readings pronto :jonny6: ugh yas Cascada came on shuffle

Just now, fountain said:

That means our top 3 this round are…

@Element, @Invisibility and @sugarshine !

Congrats to you each! You have all scored over 9+, amazing job! :clap3:

A wonderful top three. :clap3::worship2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.