• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Gesamtkunstwerk

• X~MoviePoP

• MattieB

• 2 weeks later...

This will be like Bohemian Rhapsody, whitewashing the story and making it PG and putting all the hits and cool moments and that's it, critics will call it inaccurate, fans too both at the same time they will love it and it will make a splash in the Oscars in the 2026 season.

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

This will be like Bohemian Rhapsody, whitewashing the story and making it PG and putting all the hits and cool moments and that's it, critics will call it inaccurate, fans too both at the same time they will love it and it will make a splash in the Oscars in the 2026 season.

MJ has a bigger fanbase but he is way more controversial than Queen, I don't think it will do anywhere near as well box office or Oscar wise.Β 

BonBon :duca:

Β 

Screenshot_20240327_210433_Facebook.jpg?

Β 

I think Kat will play her very well tbh β™‘ I'm keen to see her partΒ 

• 1 month later...

This movie is going to be huge, the momentum is building up nicely for it.

• 3 months later...

From the rumors the film will be quite long (at the very minimum 2 hours and half with some saying 3 and half) so they will probably try to put everything into it.

They already confirmed the scene of him dangling his son outside of the balcony, so it will surely have all the most relevant events of his life both positive and negative.

Regardless of if it stands up to scrutiny, the movie will make big waves to color the public narrative.

J9jhP70.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.