Billionaires in Davos: We need to do away with retirement

ClashAndBurn

N

What we really need to do away with is billionaires

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

N

What we really need to do away with is billionaires

This. Why is anyone interested in a billionaire's opinion on the working class? They're so out of touch 

Billionaires should all die and all their money should be spent on social security and making everybody's life better. No sane civilisation should allow people to amass this amount of wealth.

Sometimes i think about how the Hollywood elites earn 100 to 1000 times more than us average folks. But than i also compare Hollywood with the people who attend the Davos meeting and there again is a massive massive difference in power and wealth. Crazy world.

27 minutes ago, Orsay said:

these people literally would kill us all if they could

No, they don’t want to kill us. They want us to submit, obey, and continue making them more money.

I work at a state government agency and they're pretty much forcing me to have a 401k plan. It'll take at least $150 per check and I DO NOT want it. But I have no choice. I won't live to see retirement age and neither will my husband (and we have no kids). This will be useless to us

13 hours ago, Orsay said:

these people literally would kill us all if they could

Right? If they could get away with it they would shoot us dead the moment we stop making them profits :giraffe:

1 minute ago, katara said:

Right? If they could get away with it they would shoot us dead the moment we stop making them profits :giraffe:

I’m sure even then they would think it’s a waste of bullets :emofish:

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I’m sure even then they would think it’s a waste of bullets :emofish:

True. What's the least expensive way to kill us? Throwing us in rivers / oceans?

Retirement policies are outdated, they got that right. We can't continue with a system that doesn't adjust to growing life expectancy. But you can't just say that all people can work longer because of that. While an office worker may make it to 70 without major problems, others with physically exhausting jobs won't even make it to 65, this should be taken into account as well and not this "We all can work longer" ****.

Edited by The Next Day

3 hours ago, The Next Day said:

Retirement policies are outdated, they got that right. We can't continue with a system that doesn't adjust to growing life expectancy. But you can't just say that all people can work longer because of that. While an office worker may make it to 70 without major problems, others with physically exhausting jobs won't even make it to 65, this should be taken into account as well and not this "We all can work longer" ****.

da way they want people to work longer but they've been on permanent vacation since forever

On 1/17/2023 at 4:20 PM, pisuke said:

Billionaires should all die and all their money should be spent on social security and making everybody's life better.

Good luck using 1 person’s money to make the lives of 8B people “better”. You lefties are just so out of touch. 

OT: The thread title is so misleading. 

I hope one day we get an actual Hunger Games but it just billionaires having to fight it out together and the whole world gets to watch

9 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Good luck using 1 person’s money to make the lives of 8B people “better”. You lefties are just so out of touch. 

It’s really not. The billionaires really do want the poor to work until they die and the last drop of uselessness is squeezed out of their bodies. Retirement age will slowly be raised until conservatives finally succeed at gutting pensions and retirement funds altogether the way they have been dreaming of for decades.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

It’s really not. The billionaires really do want the poor to work until they die and the last drop of uselessness is squeezed out of their bodies. Retirement age will slowly be raised until conservatives finally succeed at gutting pensions and retirement funds altogether the way they have been dreaming of for decades.

Ok but what does your personal opinion have to do with the article you’re linking? Because it’s really not what it says. 

On 1/25/2023 at 1:00 PM, Mr.Link said:

How is every political thought you share always so.. wrong and ill-informed?:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.