Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Wanting to buy a single ticket to the 2nd Seattle show, but after how much I already spent during presale I don’t know if my bank account will survive :dancehall:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

usually speakers are only at the front of the stage during arena shows. I had similar seats for Gaga during The BTW Ball and they were great!

Oh I guess those are just a stadium thing, makes sense. I can finally cross her off my bucket list soon. :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Why is she doing arenas :deadbanana: lmao

Because she wants to!!!

She doesn't like stadium

8 minutes ago, tokito said:

22 tickets left to sold out the Tele2 Arena show :clap3:

Isn't this just from Ticketmaster website?

Just now, Madonno said:

Because she wants to!!!

She doesn't like stadium

I mean that’s fine and dandy but the tour is marketed as a “greatest hits” tour so they had to know the demand would be insane especially in Europe… but whatever floats her boat! I prefer the arena atmosphere too! 

Just now, tiagol88 said:

Isn't this just from Ticketmaster website?

yes...

Looking at this schedule it's pretty clear she could add a lot more dates in New York City if she had some more space. Same for The O2 in London. She could stay there for like a week, lmao. They either underestimated demand for these 2 cities (i have no idea how) or she really does want to travel around a lot.

Btw, news here in Portugal mentioned a 2nd date is "very likely" right now.

Also interesting is the break she has around the Portuguese date. I mean...she does the 2nd date in Spain and has 3 free days before Lisbon, and after the that show she has 5 free days (!!). Weird she didn't put the last announced Paris show as the first one and decided to go to Germany for a single date and then going back to Paris. Unless they are thinking of a 4th Paris date already. 

Dynamic pricing is really a *****, I paid 400+ for "good" tickets, the type of tickets that should not have been more than 200. Not even the best but oh well it was now or never.

I have to say though I am worried how she will treat CFOAD... is she gonna remix Hung Up? Is she gonna snub it? Can you imagine if she does a super medley with Hung Up/Sorry/Get Together :jonny3:

I tried to get tickets, $900 for nosebleeds .. I will pass 

Also while this is a "greatest hits" tour, it also feels like a celebration of her career so with that in mind, a Hollywood performance would be amazing as it is a song that has one of her most iconic performances on her career (and in pop culture In general) and that way American life can have its little moment. Love Profusion would be a dream of course.

I wouldn't be mad if she ignores the 10's. I became a Stan around MDNA release so of course I love that album and RH since those were the eras I lived as a fan,  butI also understand how the quality was not up to par with her earlier material. IF she decides to give them a nudge and include one song from each I would pick:

MDNA - Masterpiece. Not my first choice but the most logical one. Any GGW performance would pale in comparison to the MDNA Tour. GMAYL well... doesn't translate live very well, also please not collabs. Beautiful Killer would be a dream choice but let's be real here.

Rebel Heart - Ghosttown (should've been a hit). My dream choice would be Hold Tight though. LFL is a great song but it does not translate well live.

Madame X - Crazy. Sorry but it's the one that actually fits in her catalogue. Crave would be cute too.

1 minute ago, rta1913 said:

Also while this is a "greatest hits" tour, it also feels like a celebration of her career so with that in mind, a Hollywood performance would be amazing as it is a song that has one of her most iconic performances on her career (and in pop culture In general) and that way American life can have its little moment. Love Profusion would be a dream of course.

I wouldn't be mad if she ignores the 10's. I became a Stan around MDNA release so of course I love that album and RH since those were the eras I lived as a fan,  butI also understand how the quality was not up to par with her earlier material. IF she decides to give them a nudge and include one song from each I would pick:

MDNA - Masterpiece. Not my first choice but the most logical one. Any GGW performance would pale in comparison to the MDNA Tour. GMAYL well... doesn't translate live very well, also please not collabs. Beautiful Killer would be a dream choice but let's be real here.

Rebel Heart - Ghosttown (should've been a hit). My dream choice would be Hold Tight though. LFL is a great song but it does not translate well live.

Madame X - Crazy. Sorry but it's the one that actually fits in her catalogue. Crave would be cute too.

I was just thinking...a Hollywood performance needs to happen. The fact she NEVER performed it live on tour and used it as an interlude :deadbanana2:

Got tix to Chicago on August 10th (and staying for Market Days lol) and pit in Miami for Sept 10th. 5 shows and counting :rip:

So far:

* Vancouver (Opening Night :duca:)

* NYC Night 1

* NYC Night 2

* Chicago Night 2

* Miami Night 2

Gonne try for DC as well since that's home, and then I'm calling it a day on this lol.

19 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Dynamic pricing is really a *****, I paid 400+ for "good" tickets, the type of tickets that should not have been more than 200. Not even the best but oh well it was now or never.

I have to say though I am worried how she will treat CFOAD... is she gonna remix Hung Up? Is she gonna snub it? Can you imagine if she does a super medley with Hung Up/Sorry/Get Together :jonny3:

We’re getting Hung Up on Tokischa :toofunny2: 

Just now, sk8erfan said:

We’re getting Hung Up on Tokischa :toofunny2: 

The fact that there is a 98% chance of that happenning :bibliahh:

hopefully she realizes this is a greatest hits tour and she needs to keep the trolling at a minimum, but this is Madonna, something messy WILL happen

2 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Got kicked out of the "line" right as my turn was up...**** buying tickets :rip:

this happened to me multiple times. it's fine though. i wanted nosebleeds. 

I got one ticket for Austin on Friday. a group of my friends are going as well since we wanna see her do the hits and fear it'll be one of her last tours.

Click on a seat and go to check out "sorry your seat isn't available anymore, try again". bruh lol

1 hour ago, jinzo said:

I'm golden circle standing. I'm in my 30s, I can already feel the back pain from queuing hours early to be right at the front then waiting 3 hours for that demon to come on. :skull: 

girl, if you’re golden circle then you don’t need to queue for hours. you can turn up literally moments before the show starts and still have the best view in the arena. GC is always so chill  -  people go and get drinks at the bar, use the bathroom, turn up super late. 

Decided to ditch the saturday Vegas show and tried the Sunday one, got the seats I wanted and was much cheaper than the saturday show too lol

Third date in la

Edit: They removed it ff

Edited by Alongoria13

I almost got a pit ticket but someone else snatched it from me :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.