Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

yeah, idk why she bothered putting all those flop US dates on her calendar when Europe and LATAM were right there begging her to do more shows... 

Exactly 😭

Edited by BabyMario

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

6 hours ago, Benji124 said:

I saw they had a banner flying over the city announcing the hotel that Madonna's staying at.. sounds like that could potentially be dangerous. I hope she stays safe.

by the way, I'm curious if we get any vids of her rehearsing on the beach this week, or if they'll somehow have all that private.

Sis she's staying at the Copacabana Palace Hotel literally in front of the stage she will be performing on. One of the first clues that she was coming was because the entire hotel was booked for the first week of May. She has the entire hotel for herself and her team. It will be so crowded down there they've actually built a bridge so that she could go from the hotel to the stage.

spacer.png

There are multiple reports saying Anitta is getting ready to join Madonna onstage and they might sing "Faz Gostoso". Some people are saying Pabllo Vittar might be in the cards too. I'd say Anitta is more likely though, I'm so excited for this

Yeah Anitta makes so much sense and I can't believe her "previous commitment" was going to be attending the Met Gala :skull:

4 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Yeah Anitta makes so much sense and I can't believe her "previous commitment" was going to be attending the Met Gala :skull:

Right, and there's actually plenty of time for her to do both

Stage is almost complete and it's the same as Celebration - just bigger, the main stage ring and disco ball are in place. It seems the elevator will be there too, there's several rigs getting installed for it.

• Thanks 1

She better include Secret.

• Like 1

The bridge they made for her to cross over the road is gonna be covered. Damn, I would have thought it'd be cool to have her walk over traffic in full exposure. Imagine driving under it and seeing THE QUEEN walking above you :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Stage is almost complete and it's the same as Celebration - just bigger, the main stage ring and disco ball are in place. It seems the elevator will be there too, there's several rigs getting installed for it.

They will need a structure like for the S&ST to hold the elevator and the big lights square using for Bad Girl and Vogue

It's crazy to think that in four days we will be witnessing the biggest Madonna concert ever and one of the biggest concert in general since the early 00's

10 hours ago, gui said:

There are multiple reports saying Anitta is getting ready to join Madonna onstage and they might sing "Faz Gostoso". Some people are saying Pabllo Vittar might be in the cards too. I'd say Anitta is more likely though, I'm so excited for this

Pabllo commented on Madonna's IG post for the last date in Mexico. I took it as a clear sign she was gonna join Madonna in Brazil. We'll see...

I'm excited but also a bit nervous. The last 5 shows in Mexico she was on top form and everything excellent but still..

9 hours ago, Popboi. said:

It's not bigger, The ceiling is higher and the lateral screens makes seem bigger but it's the same structure 

12 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

The bridge they made for her to cross over the road is gonna be covered. Damn, I would have thought it'd be cool to have her walk over traffic in full exposure. Imagine driving under it and seeing THE QUEEN walking above you :jonny5:

If I'm not mistaken they are blocking traffic on the day, only public transportation will be able to use one of the lanes or something like that.

29 minutes ago, Jglj said:

If I'm not mistaken they are blocking traffic on the day, only public transportation will be able to use one of the lanes or something like that.

Yeah I just read that on another forum too. This is all so exciting! 

Wonder which song will end up being the top streamed one? Besides Faz Gostoso I mean :skull: Hopefully NRM :jonny:

9 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Wonder which song will end up being the top streamed one? Besides Faz Gostoso I mean :skull: Hopefully NRM :jonny:

Depending on the guest.. I'd say Vogue 

when Faz Gostoso goes viral and she releases it as a single :jonny6:

• Like 1

Any more tea, girls? I am not ready

not her putting those stan twitter Faz Gostoso videos on her instagram. she HAS TO sing it.

this gotta be what the m mania was like in the 80s, 90s and 00s worldwide, but South America and Mexico hasn't stopped. I haven't seen anything like this in years.

Even the mayor is going all out

There's many people streaming live from Copacabana. There's thousands of people outside of her hotel and around the stage screaming her name.. they've been at it for hours

everyone from kids, teens, old, young.. and yes, most fans are POC as it's Brazil!

Look at the hotel Madonna is staying at: coolers of the rainbow flag

What time does the show start and where can we steam it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.