Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Río Mega-Concert This Saturday!

Sergi91

I genuinely believe people need to research artists on here before they say silly things like “madonnas just gonna sit or just walk around”. Ya’ll are acting like she’s old and decrepit. This is Madonna we’re talking about. She’s gonna give you a show 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

7 hours ago, Jjang said:

Do we know if she's skipping Brazil/Argentina?

my guess: probably march 2024. She always does november/december dates for South America but this time she has no choice.

7 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

I don't think Brazil will be ignored but I fear for the southern neighbor

Do you think she’s doing Uruguay instead? 

On 1/28/2023 at 5:04 PM, Jjang said:

5 shows in London (possibly adding 1-2) 

4 shows in NYC 

4 shows in La

2 shows in Brooklyn 

2 shows in Inglewood 

2 shows in Vegas

= around 20 shows. Do you think she has a chance at grossing $100m from these markets alone? I mean, she would need around a $350 ticket average which isn’t too far fetched considering these are highly expensive markets, no? 

Make it 6 for LA now, because The Forum.

I'm so excited to see the setlist :rip: I want Candy Shop again.

Intro (Don't Stop)

Shoo Bee Doo
Illuminati
Spotlight
Think of Me

Interlude (Killers Who Are Partying - Claymation featuring Meghan Trainor)

Hung Up (Ballad version)
Heartbeat
Music
/What It Feels Like for a Girl
Crazy For You/Express Yourself
Love Makes the World Go Round

Interlude (La Isla Bonita)

Justify My Love

I Rise
Material Gworrllllllll!
Like A Prayer
Holiday

Interlude

I Rise
Like A Virgin
Candy Shop
Live to Tell
Joan of Arc

"encore"

Girl Gone Wild
Angel

:flame:

5 hours ago, campelo said:

I don't thin she may tour in Chile, after the fiasco of the MDNA Tour 

Chile is among the confirmed countries :rip:

2 minutes ago, campelo said:

where is confirmed omg

By confirmed I mean Ticketmaster Chile and Ocesa Mexico are the only ones teasing Madonna so far, so yeah it has to be in the books. Someone from Peru also confirmed (to me) she has a stop in the country, just a matter of time.

Edited by Alongoria13

14 hours ago, Jjang said:

Do you think she’s doing Uruguay instead? 

My theory is she's doing Uruguay to have a show in the region if Buenos aires doesn't come through.

3 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

My theory is she's doing Uruguay to have a show in the region if Buenos aires doesn't come through.

It’s still a bit odd since the rumors all were saying she booked a stadium in Uruguay for November when clearly now we know is not the case. 

Just now, Jjang said:

It’s still a bit odd since the rumors all were saying she booked a stadium in Uruguay for November when clearly now we know is not the case. 

Madonna was supposed to come to Mexico in late 2023 too but it seems like there was a change of plans to 2024 I guess. 2023 will be saturated here with rumoured Beyonce, Shakira, RBD and Taylor Swift.

16 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

She's teasing more shows on her Instagram Stories....

This puta :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

She included the planet emojis, I think these are the WW rest dates for 2024 :duca:

Looking forward to see new dates in new countries. Unfortunately my country won't be one of them.

26 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

It has to be dates for new places though.

Maybe those rumored dates for stadiums are coming?

she should do it now before Taylor and Bey announce their tour dates though! It would work out better for her tbh

I’m hating that she’s becoming active on IG again :rip: I only want it used (professionally not these bathroom pics) for announcements and new visual introductions. 

Excited for new shows tho 

Interesting she posted the 3 globe emojis, confirming Middle East, Asia, Oceania and South Africa maybe? :gaycat3: but yeah whatever she announces it's in new places and for 2024.

By the way, Beyoncé is supposedly announcing her tour tomorrow and putting on sale the tickets this week. If she doesn't, Madonna really needs to take advantage and announce them tomorrow and put them on sale on Friday at the latest. Madge has been quick with the NA, European sales as I've read many people online that wish Bey waits a little longer since they have spent all their money on Madonna. Either way, I imagine Live Nation would organize the two on a way they don't overshadow each other. We'll see.

3 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Interesting she posted the 3 globe emojis, confirming Middle East, Asia, Oceania and South Africa maybe? :gaycat3: but yeah whatever she announces it's in new places and for 2024.

By the way, Beyoncé is supposedly announcing her tour tomorrow and putting on sale the tickets this week. If she doesn't, Madonna really needs to take advantage and announce them tomorrow and put them on sale on Friday at the latest. Madge has been quick with the NA, European sales as I've read many people online that wish Bey waits a little longer since they have spent all their money on Madonna. Either way, I imagine Live Nation would organize the two on a way they don't overshadow each other. We'll see.

Yeah I don’t think she’s touring all the continents lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.