Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

Also read on madonna infinity that a mexican concert leaker mentioned on twitter Madonna has a show at Foro Sol (stadium) on January 24th with more shows planned for Guadalajara and Monterrey.

If this is true...she's coming for blood. All rumored dates for Mexico and South America seem like stadium dates. 

2023 arenas and 2024 stadiums almost for sure :jonny6:

Edited by tiagol88

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

Nnnn at this rate she is gonna have the O2 residency that pedophile burning in hell wished to have done :dies:

30 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Also read on madonna infinity that a mexical concert leaker mentioned on twitter Madonna has a show at Foro Sol (stadium) on January 24th with more shows planned for Guadalajara and Monterrey.

If this is true...she's coming for blood. All rumored dates for Mexico and South America seem like stadium dates. 

Stadiums in the 3 Mexican cities? That can end badly for her. Guns N Roses attempted that and it went badly :deadbanana4: I saw that Twitter user claiming that, I wouldn't consider her the best source but she has been more right than wrong so...we'll see.

Also read on madonna infinity that a mexical concert leaker mentioned on twitter Madonna has a show at Foro Sol (stadium) on January 24th with more shows planned for Guadalajara and Monterrey.

Stadiums in the 3 Mexican cities? That can end badly for her. Guns N Roses attempted that and it went badly :deadbanana4: I saw that Twitter user claiming that, I wouldn't consider her the best source but she has been more right than wrong so...we'll see.

41 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She’s sick in the head 

coming for $300m+ gross :giraffe:

50 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

The fact they thought a single date would work somehow, lmao

that was never the case, when the dates were leaked the four original dates were already booked. this is probably the only one they had to actually add.

announcing gradual dates is much smarter for ticket sales. more people are inclined to buy from the original date and those who miss out will immediately jump on the extra ones. I doubt they ever thought one O2 date would be enough.

4 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I guess Monterrey will be arena. 

58 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Not her going back to the UK in December after the supposed last date of the tour for this one date. She's probably doing more than this one in the UK in December for sure :deadbanana2:

At this point she's doing $15M in the Uk alone if not more...

Omg,  I'm already seeing her in London, but am also tempted to buy tickets for December. This tour is MASSIVE.

21 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Mexico is LITERALLY her strongest market for streaming numbers. She's huge there. If by "ending badly" you mean she may be overbooking dates...i feel something else could be happening. The source could also mean they are trying to book one of those 3 cities. Sometimes before dates are announced multiple options are on the table. Who knows at this point.

13 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

that was never the case, when the dates were leaked the four original dates were already booked. this is probably the only one they had to actually add.

announcing gradual dates is much smarter for ticket sales. more people are inclined to buy from the original date and those who miss out will immediately jump on the extra ones. I doubt they ever thought one O2 date would be enough.

True. But i also can't imagine her going back to London for a single extra show. She's booking more after this one. 

37 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

True. But i also can't imagine her going back to London for a single extra show. She's booking more after this one. 

For sure. I think she and Live Nation will aim to add a total of 4 shows during that week of December, like the announced 5th show plus 6th and the weekend of 9th-10th.

Regarding the Mexico dates, the original rumor is that she was playing at CDMX plus Monterrey, so we'll see. But all the rumors point out that she will tour South America extensively.

37 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

For sure. I think she and Live Nation will aim to add a total of 4 shows during that week of December, like the announced 5th show plus 6th and the weekend of 9th-10th.

Regarding the Mexico dates, the original rumor is that she was playing at CDMX plus Monterrey, so we'll see. But all the rumors point out that she will tour South America extensively.

I hate this website :rip:

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Mexico is LITERALLY her strongest market for streaming numbers. She's huge there. If by "ending badly" you mean she may be overbooking dates...i feel something else could be happening. The source could also mean they are trying to book one of those 3 cities. Sometimes before dates are announced multiple options are on the table. Who knows at this point.

It is her biggest market I know I mean, I live here :rip: I am just basing this on the trend of legacy acts (20+ yers in the biz) who announce tours in Mexico and they want to cover like 3 or more cities because they sold out there I mean :rip: Mexico City metro has a population of 20 million people while the others are vastly inferior in terms of size. Muse for instance, we remain being their biggest market and they flopped a little now that they visited us last week. Guns N Roses performed for half empty venues in Guadalajara and Monterrey. I have no doubt Madonna won't flop like this but looking at her ticket prices....who knows really.

Excited tho :jonnycat:

Edited by Alongoria13

10 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

It is her biggest market I know I mean, I live here :rip: I am just basing this on the trend of legacy acts (20+ yers in the biz) who announce tours in Mexico and they want to cover like 3 or more cities because they sold out there I mean :rip: Mexico City metro has a population of 20 million people while the others are vastly inferior in terms of size. Muse for instance, we remain being their biggest market and they flopped a little now that they visited us last week. Guns N Roses performed for half empty venues in Guadalajara and Monterrey. I have no doubt Madonna won't flop like this but looking at her ticket prices....who knows really.

Excited tho :jonnycat:

Oh i had no idea you were from Mexico sorry :rip:

Do you consider a january 24th a possibility for Foro Sol? Since you had heard some stuff for possible dates over there...

19 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Oh i had no idea you were from Mexico sorry :rip:

Do you consider a january 24th a possibility for Foro Sol? Since you had heard some stuff for possible dates over there...

No other reliable source  has leaked that date so I am a little iffy about it. It is also right in the middle of winter so you're looking at Madonna likely performing at an open venue at 10°C or less in a city with an altitude of two thousand meters :skull: Doesn't seem too plausible for me. Unless she downsizes to arenas here she will torture herself and her fans. She should just tour South america first then move her way up to Mexico when it's closer to spring if she is in fact doing the Foro Sol.

Edited by Alongoria13

3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Not her going back to the UK in December after the supposed last date of the tour for this one date. She's probably doing more than this one in the UK in December for sure :deadbanana2:

At this point she's doing $15M in the Uk alone if not more...

I know very well that the plan was from the beginning for 6 London shows. The roll out is planned like that for max revenue and PR.

At some point they considered shows in Manchester also but I have no further info about it. 

3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Also read on madonna infinity that a mexican concert leaker mentioned on twitter Madonna has a show at Foro Sol (stadium) on January 24th with more shows planned for Guadalajara and Monterrey.

Last time I heard any info about Latin America, they were sceptical about it...nothing sure...

The region can't stand pricey arena shows, stadiums are the only way but they were sceptical of the stage layout...

Monterrey is so close to the US Border though and Guadalajara is so close to Vallarta which is circuit ****** land so maybe she will do well now that I think about it.

Edited by Alongoria13

8 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Last time I heard any info about Latin America, they were sceptical about it...nothing sure...

The region can't stand pricey arena shows, stadiums are the only way but they were sceptical of the stage layout...

Yeah she'd have to do stadiums for sure. I guess we'll have to really just wait.

Glad I'm going to NYC :gaycat7:

The source for the Jan 26th date deleted her tweet :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

The source for the Jan 26th date deleted her tweet :gaycat7:

welp :rip:

Chile 2  Brooklyn dates and then she goes back to California in january :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.