Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

2 minutes ago, MotherSuperior said:

I'm more concerned about how she's going to remix the songs than what is added to the setlist

im hoping not at all, but knowing her we will get Frozen remix, hung up remix and material girl remix :deadbanana2: genuinely a nightmare 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

I feel like Billboard really underestimated her with their gross estimation. I feel like she could make upwards $250m with 65 dates. :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I feel like Billboard really underestimated her with their gross estimation. I feel like she could make upwards $250m with 65 dates. :giraffe:

Yeah, they're definitely understanding the potential gross lol

10 hours ago, madonnas said:

She will perform mostly hits, but will definitely throw a flop single or deep cut / album track in the mix.  At least one each. :siptea:

Probably Candy Shop and Human Nature knowing her

Give It 2 Me it's probably gonna sneak in there too. She liked that song a little too much. 

Girl Gone Wild would be an interesting wild card. 

how come the presale is going on in Phoenix and you need codes and stuff, but on Stubhub I can buy all the tickets I want.  Can someone explain this to me?  Prices aren't bad for Phoenix or Denver.

Just now, spree said:

how come the presale is going on in Phoenix and you need codes and stuff, but on Stubhub I can buy all the tickets I want.  Can someone explain this to me?  Prices aren't bad for Phoenix or Denver.

i had the same question. basically the stubhub tickets are preliminary listings so people are planning they're gonna get the tickets they are listing to then resell or the lister has an in with a certain venue for certain seats and they already have the spots. really weird.

1 minute ago, liammmmacbtw said:

i had the same question. basically the stubhub tickets are preliminary listings so people are planning they're gonna get the tickets they are listing to then resell or the lister has an in with a certain venue for certain seats and they already have the spots. really weird.

Stubhub has been around for years.  Can't be false advertising can it be?  I want to secure tickets, but Ticketmaster has slim pickins for Tampa, but if I go on Stubhub there is a ton more options.  I'm confused on what to do.  Stubhub legit?  

It won’t be a greatest tour if she doesn’t have Donna or Niki! 

4 hours ago, spree said:

Stubhub has been around for years.  Can't be false advertising can it be?  I want to secure tickets, but Ticketmaster has slim pickins for Tampa, but if I go on Stubhub there is a ton more options.  I'm confused on what to do.  Stubhub legit?  

It isn't false advertising, but it is very shady business. StubHub, along with many other ticket resellers, does not require ticket sellers to provide proof that they are in possession of the tickets they're listing for sale at the time they make the listing. All StubHub does is facilitate the sale through a third party, they don't do actual selling. What that means is if someone purchases a ticket from a seller, they will ensure that person gets their tickets or they will be refunded. But the seller doesn't have to give the tickets until the day of the show if they don't want to. Sellers are allowed to put up listings for tickets they do not yet have, and StubHub advertises this on their site. They only step in when they're alerted of something fraudulent. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It isn't false advertising, but it is very shady business. StubHub, along with many other ticket resellers, does not require ticket sellers to provide proof that they are in possession of the tickets they're listing for sale at the time they make the listing. All StubHub does is facilitate the sale through a third party, they don't do actual selling. What that means is if someone purchases a ticket from a seller, they will ensure that person gets their tickets or they will be refunded. But the seller doesn't have to give the tickets until the day of the show if they don't want to. Sellers are allowed to put up listings for tickets they do not yet have, and StubHub advertises this on their site. They only step in when they're alerted of something fraudulent. 

ok, so if I buy a ticket off Stubhub, what is the worst case scenario?

2 minutes ago, spree said:

ok, so if I buy a ticket off Stubhub, what is the worst case scenario?

The worst case scenario is that the seller never gets the tickets and you're refunded. 

Here is a tip tho: I got my Taylor Swift tickets off of a seller called TickPick which is another legit reseller. What I was told about them, and is true for all resale sites, is that if the seller is offering to do a mobile transfer, there's a better chance of them being legit and already having the ticket. If they're offering to send it another way, be weary. 

A mobile transfer means it's being given to you from the seller's Ticketmaster account to your Ticketmaster account. You accept the transfer via an email from Ticketmaster. If the tickets show up in your Ticketmaster app or on the Ticketmaster website, then they're 100% real. 

You can contact the seller personally before buying and ask them to provide proof that they have the tickets they say they're selling. If they can't provide this or don't want to, I wouldn't go through with the sale. If the delivery method isn't mobile transfer, I wouldn't go through with the sale. 

Please note though that not all people who've purchased tickets actually have had the tickets delivered yet. Some artists choose not to deliver the tickets to Ticketmaster accounts right away in order to combat scalping and resale. I bought tickets for Atlanta and they have been confirmed by Ticketmaster, I have a receipt from Ticketmaster, I bought the tickets on their website. They confirmed I have them and are mine but the actual ticket is not loaded onto my account because Madonna's team has not authorized tickets (as in the virtual ticket with the barcode) to be sent yet as my date's general public sale has not started yet, it's still in pre-sales. 

If they say they do not yet have their ticket sent to them but that they have been purchased, asked to see a screenshot of the event date in their My Tickets tab. The ticket itself won't be there, but if the event is loaded to their account, they have officially bought them. I still wouldn't buy those resale though, wait until they can transfer to you immediately. 

how often does the seller (in this case Stubhub) not get the tickets advertised?  And if I bought something, how long do I have to wait to find out if they are real?  So stupid that Ticketmaster is the only source.

5 minutes ago, spree said:

how often does the seller (in this case Stubhub) not get the tickets advertised?  And if I bought something, how long do I have to wait to find out if they are real?  So stupid that Ticketmaster is the only source.

It's not exceedingly common; StubHub wouldn't be in business otherwise. As for how long you have to wait, in most cases as long as Ticketmaster makes people wait to make their tickets transferrable. 

I don't personally recommend StubHub myself. TickPick has tickets for cheaper with no hidden fees and better visibility as to how the seller is transferring them. I got my Taylor Swift tickets delivered to my Ticketmaster account the same day I bought them from a seller on TickPick. But remember, not everyone who has actually 100% bought a ticket actually has them yet. Ticketmaster themselves have not delivered the mobile tickets for most shows yet. 

6 hours ago, Chris said:

The Power of Goodbye confirmed for the tour.

:jonny5:

that would be a dream

183104_originalplfax.gif

Edited by Frozen99

4 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

Great, I got tickets this time:gaydonnacat1:

Can she perform Ghosttown instead of Living for Love Please?

I'd prefer Ghosttown over ***** I'm Madonna for sure...which will probably be the Rebel Heart song she's performing, lmao.

Just now, tiagol88 said:

I'd prefer Ghosttown over ***** I'm Madonna for sure...which will probably be the Rebel Heart song she's performing, lmao.

Oh wait i forgot that its from the same album :rip:

I hope she does Angel. Easy song for her to sing as well.

Edited by MotherSuperior

Younger people know BIM while Ghosttown is mostly n/a so it makes sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.