Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

7 hours ago, Sahn said:

She's not gonna perform flops or forgotten track songs, let's be real. 

81JKkcaXzVL._AC_SL1238_.jpg

It'll be a mix of this and a just handful of songs from the 10s (probably ***** I'm Madonna and Frozen Remix). She could do a medley to include more.

I'd be so ******* happy if we got Beautiful Stranger and Miles Away :rip:

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

5 hours ago, campelo said:

I don't think she will perform the 5 singles from the debut :rip: 

She won't perform half of these knowing her. lol

20 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Not Causing A Commotion being the most voted on Billboard's poll :deadbanana4:

What Song Do You Want to See Madonna Perform on Tour? Vote!

:rip: I love Causing A Commotion, but I wonder what she'll think of it winning the poll. I'm sure I once read that she didn't like that song.

ugh i would so lose it if she sang her version of Sidewalk Talk

58 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

:rip: I love Causing A Commotion, but I wonder what she'll think of it winning the poll. I'm sure I once read that she didn't like that song.

Well it's a good song but kinda a rehash of the superior Into The Groove. Would prefer she does Who's That Girl from that soundtrack.

1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

Well it's a good song but kinda a rehash of the superior Into The Groove. Would prefer she does Who's That Girl from that soundtrack.

WTG is just a La Isla Bonita rehash. 

Give me “Look of Love” from that soundtrack. (I know it’s not going to happen) 

If she performs Bedtime Story, she needs to lead into it with Sanctuary just as nature intended. :psych:

In fact, I've decided that her next tour needs to be a Bedtime Stories anniversary tour! It's criminal that she never toured that album.

3 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

If she performs Bedtime Story, she needs to lead into it with Sanctuary just as nature intended. :psych:

In fact, I've decided that her next tour needs to be a Bedtime Stories anniversary tour! It's criminal that she never toured that album.

This. It absolutely needs to be one of the section openers on this tour. And the second half of the song should be the Junior mix.

• ATRL Moderator

She will perform mostly hits, but will definitely throw a flop single or deep cut / album track in the mix.  At least one each. :siptea:

Probably Candy Shop and Human Nature knowing her

Human Nature was a hit though. I also agree that I wish she toured for Bedtime Stories. I use to play that album all the time. 

I still think it would be cool if she opened with an epic shortened remix of Who's The Girl, then BlTCH I'm Madonna! ...Music, Vogue.

End with a shortened version of the Power of Goodbye and then close with Take A Bow. Isn't it strange to close a show with a ballad though?

Maybe an encore with Celebration and Like A Prayer as an alternative. 

Human Manure was not a hit :rip: time to let that song go.

She just posted this.

So LAP, JML, Isaac, and Frozen confirmed? I mean, LAP and Frozen are a given, obviously.

19 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

It's one of M's faves to perform, so we're getting it regardless.

2 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

She just posted this.

So LAP, JML, Isaac, and Frozen confirmed? I mean, LAP and Frozen are a given, obviously.

I would ******* die if she did Isaac lmao like… combust 

24 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Isn't it strange to close a show with a ballad though?

A ballad as an encore isn’t the most unusual thing, I mean she closed Madame X with Eye Rice. 

15 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

It's one of M's faves to perform, so we're getting it regardless.

It would be cool to get an Express Yourself/Human Nature medley since they share the same lyrics. 

My biggest fear is that we'll get 30+ songs performed like 90 seconds each the whole show, serving megamix. :rip:

14 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

My biggest fear is that we'll get 30+ songs performed like 90 seconds each the whole show, serving megamix. :rip:

I will say, I do hope for a few medleys with the amount of hits she has. She almost needs one per decade. 

9 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

She always does opposite of that. Like the 6 min version of Open your heart from MDNA :rip: Or 7 min Isaac from CT :jonny:

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

I would ******* die if she did Isaac lmao like… combust 

A ballad as an encore isn’t the most unusual thing, I mean she closed Madame X with Eye Rice. 

Somebody mentioned Isaac almost shares the same "mmmms" with Celebration, Secret and Frozen.

Edited by Lana Banana

5 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Somebody mentioned Isaac almost shares the same "mmmms" with Celebration, Secret and Frozen.

a Frozen / Isaac mash up would be insane omfg

6 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Really? It's about Sean, so maybe that's why. It also took her decades to revisit True Blue I think for that reason.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

It’s not but she loves it, so she could play it who knows.  

58 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

a Frozen / Isaac mash up would be insane omfg

Isaac's Secret Frozen Celebration. That is 4 songs that have the similar mmmmmm's

I'm more concerned about how she's going to remix the songs than what is added to the setlist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.