Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

oh my... I just checked detroit presale.. You can see the blue turning into grey live. only a few tickets left. Ive never seen this before

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

The way Detroit vanished before my eyes :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

oh my... I just checked detroit presale.. You can see the blue turning into grey live. only a few tickets left. Ive never seen this before

Same for DC. I've never seen tickets disappear that fast :rip:

Seems like the tour hype increased the demand tenfold, the presale so far has been a massive success :rip:

Just now, The Second Coming said:

Not Causing A Commotion being the most voted on Billboard's poll :deadbanana4:

What Song Do You Want to See Madonna Perform on Tour? Vote!

OT: nice seeing the remaining US dates put on sale today selling out as fast as the others :hippo:

I think they've gone faster than last week, honestly. I was able to get VIP for both Vancouver and Miami pretty easily. There was NOTHING for DC.

I wad able to get 3 tickets for the DC presale, but they’re very side view (the price also went up $50 a ticket while in my cart :rip:) Oh well, glad I got any before they were all gone! 

Edited by BradySpears

I was in the queue for denver with thousands of people in front of me.. when it was my turn everything was gone..

10 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

I was in the queue for denver with thousands of people in front of me.. when it was my turn everything was gone..

nnn same :deadbanana2: working from home has rotten my brain :skull:

Friendly reminder for the concert-goers:

If you would like to be added to the OP as an attendee on a particular date, please send me a PM and I will be sure to include you.

Got tickets to the Phoenix show!!! It’s on a Saturday too! So she’s probably gonna be late :toofunny2:

11 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Friendly reminder for the concert-goers:

If you would like to be added to the OP as an attendee on a particular date, please send me a PM and I will be sure to include you.

still some dates missing in the op :oh:

ot: 1st cologne date i'm in :oh:

7 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

A third Lisbon, a fourth Paris, a second Cologne, a second Berlin and maybe even a second Stockholm (stadium)....

and a 3rd Milan

1 hour ago, Mhoum said:

any tips on how to get to the presale for the new Paris date ?

Ask the somebody with a legacy membership for the presale link

3 minutes ago, Lover said:

still some dates missing in the op :oh:

ot: 1st cologne date i'm in :oh:

I updated the thread this morning and this puta has to add more dates... I'll update the OP by the end of the week, maybe we'll get stadiums by then :clownny:

Waiting for the 3rd Milan date.

Maybe, just maybe, I can get tickets on the third try. :jonny2:

OP updated with new dates.

Is it me or does Isaac, Secret and Celebration all share the same mmmmm's in it? lol

I'd bet $500 that Isaac does not make the cut of this tour, but it would be cool to have all 3 mashed up somehow.

Isaac's Secret Celebration..

I got my tickets for Pittsburgh! I’m sooo excited to see the Queen of Pop again! This will be my third time seeing her after MDNA and Rebel Heart. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.