Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

27 minutes ago, ricardoazevedo said:

It´s funny that, if M is so bad, bad singer, bad performer, bad vocalist, is old, don`t dance as usual, why oportunities like this one is ofered to her and not to the artist than most people here say are better than M? Did they invite Taylor or Beyonce? No. They invited the biggest female star. The one who invented this pop thing. Why people don`t praise her achievements, her legacy? The praise artist who didn`t do nothing or very little. There are a lot of artists that i don`t like the music or their personality but i don`t trash them. I don`t like Gaga but she is a fenomenal artist, why trash her? No, i don´t like but she is good. People must star to enjoy life, art, music, the good things in life, because as the world is going now, i think we won`t have happu moments in the future, so enjoy Madonna, she is one in a century...

People love to hate. It's what makes them feel important. The sad thing is, it's true, humans are losing that ability to be special. To be superstars. We really should cherish our legends like Madonna while we still have them.

• Like 6

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

8 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

She only signed for Eurovision a few days before the performance. The show was clearly put together at last minute and was a rehash of another performance she had done one year before and much better (and with much better live vocals). 

This time she's about to perform an entire show she has performed like for 80 dates already. If something as bad as eurovision happens it's most likely because of some added element. 

Yeah she signed deal days before - when she arrived, but negotiations started in January if I remember right and it was pretty much confirmed since then that she was gonna perform, they just waited on her. 

She should've sung something fun at Eurovsion, she needs to learn that not every performance have to be a statement. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spiritboy said:

She should've sung something fun at Eurovsion, she needs to learn that not every performance have to be a statement. 

Exactly! I remember watching it with my friends. It literally killed the mood 💀

She's in Houston today. Will Bey be there? 👀

20 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Where are all the haters that said she can't even fill theatres anymore? This bish is about to sink Rio with all those people :WAP:

The one and only queen :worship2:

7 hours ago, ricardoazevedo said:

It´s funny that, if M is so bad, bad singer, bad performer, bad vocalist, is old, don`t dance as usual, why oportunities like this one is ofered to her and not to the artist than most people here say are better than M? Did they invite Taylor or Beyonce? No. They invited the biggest female star. The one who invented this pop thing. Why people don`t praise her achievements, her legacy? The praise artist who didn`t do nothing or very little. There are a lot of artists that i don`t like the music or their personality but i don`t trash them. I don`t like Gaga but she is a fenomenal artist, why trash her? No, i don´t like but she is good. People must star to enjoy life, art, music, the good things in life, because as the world is going now, i think we won`t have happu moments in the future, so enjoy Madonna, she is one in a century...

Yes she's the goat. :clap3:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LOTF said:

She is in Japan 😂

The Beast Within trending on tiktok because of devil worship. I love it :rip::rip:

• Like 1

I didn't find that Eurovision performance that bad either, it's funny cause when she does something conventional and does a good job singing live people are sooo quiet... then at the very first misstep they got 100 stones ready to throw at her. But that happens with every big female artist anyway, the problem is that Madonna it's not always 'on point' like the geepee expects and that's okay, her fan base understand her weak points. Imagine the huge weight of having to be always perfect to please the audiences that people like Beyoncé or Taylor carry, for example, that must suck.

• Like 3

So at this point a Latin American tour is highly unlikely, right? I need to know if I'll have to go to Brazil to see her. 

12 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

So at this point a Latin American tour is highly unlikely, right? I need to know if I'll have to go to Brazil to see her. 

No way she will sell out stadiums in South America in 4 weeks :rip: I'd say go to Brazil

2 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

No way she will sell out stadiums in South America in 4 weeks :rip: I'd say go to Brazil

Yeah that's what I thought. :jonnycat:

20 hours ago, LOTF said:

I've seen fans predict that if Beyonce were to attend, it might be in Houston, but she was in Japan yesterday and will be in LA on Monday for the iHeart Radio Music Awards, so I'm thinking it's unlikely (though not impossible). 

I'm curious if any big names will fly out to Brazil for that show, given how massive it's gonna be.

5 hours ago, Benji124 said:

I've seen fans predict that if Beyonce were to attend, it might be in Houston, but she was in Japan yesterday and will be in LA on Monday for the iHeart Radio Music Awards, so I'm thinking it's unlikely (though not impossible). 

I'm curious if any big names will fly out to Brazil for that show, given how massive it's gonna be.

I'm sure there will be. at least latin names like Anitta (which is most likely since it's in her country) and probably Maluma.

Saw her last night. 

She was phenomenal. I can't believe I saw THE Madonna, crossing it off my bucket list. :jonnycat:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

Saw her last night. 

She was phenomenal. I can't believe I saw THE Madonna, crossing it off my bucket list. :jonnycat:

Hope you had a great time! So I assume this was your first M show?

did she seem in a good mood? She said she was unwell the night before, and watching videos, I could really tell she didn't feel well

Edited by wanderlust

Saw her last night. 

Glad you had fun.

:jonny:

Did you vow to love thy hater?

:jonny5:

4 hours ago, Starshine said:

Saw her last night. 

Yayyy everyone should see the Kween at least once! What were your fav performances? 

On 3/29/2024 at 4:36 AM, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The Beast Within trending on tiktok because of devil worship. I love it :rip::rip:

Share videos 

6 hours ago, Starshine said:

Saw her last night. 

Glad you had a great time hon :celestial4:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wanderlust said:

Hope you had a great time! So I assume this was your first M show?

did she seem in a good mood? She said she was unwell the night before, and watching videos, I could really tell she didn't feel well

It was my first show, I wish I attended the MDNA tour but I was too young and didn't want to go alone. :rip:  I didn't really notice that she didn't feel well. She was in good spirits and she's lowkey so funny. I had an amazing time. :dies:

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Yayyy everyone should see the Kween at least once! What were your fav performances? 

Nothing Really Matters I almost cried, I waited so many years to see her in the flesh. Don't Tell Me because I was in a country mood. :eli: The Papa Don't Preach segment gagged me bc I'm obsessed with the Blond Ambition era. And Ray of Light because it was so chaotic and the bass was hitting my bones. :rip: I wasn't bored once that show. I also really enjoyed the MJ segment, she really needs to remind people she was the only one going toe to toe with him and they need to put some respect on her name. :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Glad you had fun.

:jonny:

Did you vow to love thy hater?

:jonny5:

Yes. :jonnycat: I can see why she chose an arena tour even though she has the capacity to do stadiums. It's so much more intimate, better for storytelling, and the production gagged me. It was the best production I've seen in an arena, and maybe top 2 I've ever seen. :deadbanana:

• Like 4

Some tea about no Latin American leg and her team settling for Brazil only. Argentina passed a bill that very much halts any government support to the financing of cultural events (including concerts), putting all their future events not already in settled negotiation in jeopardy. No Argentina means a bigger cost for the other near countries to reach agreements / bigger strain in ticket prices :fish2:

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

It was my first show, I wish I attended the MDNA tour but I was too young and didn't want to go alone. :rip:  I didn't really notice that she didn't feel well. She was in good spirits and she's lowkey so funny. I had an amazing time. :dies:

Nothing Really Matters I almost cried, I waited so many years to see her in the flesh. Don't Tell Me because I was in a country mood. :eli: The Papa Don't Preach segment gagged me bc I'm obsessed with the Blond Ambition era. And Ray of Light because it was so chaotic and the bass was hitting my bones. :rip: I wasn't bored once that show. I also really enjoyed the MJ segment, she really needs to remind people she was the only one going toe to toe with him and they need to put some respect on her name. :jonnycat:

Yes. :jonnycat: I can see why she chose an arena tour even though she has the capacity to do stadiums. It's so much more intimate, better for storytelling, and the production gagged me. It was the best production I've seen in an arena, and maybe top 2 I've ever seen. :deadbanana:

I'd love it if the tour had been a stadium tour, or at least majority stadiums (I'm thinking like Sticky & Sweet was) .. just the idea of The Celebration Tour; a singles heavy celebration of Madonna's career, feels like it could sell out stadiums, though I'm wondering if she could do it at her prices ($500 + for floor seats) when you think about how there were some dates that didn't sell those out in arenas. It should be pointed out though that it's been said that Madonna prefers arenas to stadiums, so it's a decision she made and I'm thinking she could do stadiums if she wanted to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.