Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

it's different when you hear a blurry LQ fan footage and between directly hearing her mic feed in your earphones, lbr. She sounded very shaky and weak in multiple dates I've watched. The backing tracks / vocal effect definitely help disguise some things. 

I'm not saying this from an ill place, I just want her to look good and avoid any unnecessary dragging from the public. 

I'm with you. But the live feed will also have the back vocals so i don't think this will happen. I mean...i'm sure she knows this will be live. She won't mess this up. 

If you think about this, the people watching this live + Globo from Brazil and WW, this could honestly do like half of Superbowl numbers...

• Like 1

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

People will still drag her regardless even if she does "good".

So I don't pay attention to that.

• Thanks 1

Ms. Badu posted THREE IG posts about Madonna.

:jonny4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

I'm with you. But the live feed will also have the back vocals so i don't think this will happen. I mean...i'm sure she knows this will be live. She won't mess this up. 

She also knew Eurovision had like 200m viewers around the world :rip:

Edited by NoAngelus
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

I still can't believe she messed it up that badly :rip:

6 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

I still can't believe she messed it up that badly :rip:

She really thought she was gonna do that with that performance :rip:

It's doubtful that she or her team had much interest or knowledge about Eurovision.  before the show there was an odd sense of negativity emanating from Eurovision itself. there was no excitement. I recall hearing lackluster discussions from the Eurovision panel at the press conference.. the "big boss" almost seemed as if he didn't want M. I got a bad vibe from it.. and..there was just no excitement or built up.. 

Brazil however, is treating her like a queen and creating amazing excitement and hysteria!

Edited by wanderlust
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

She was pretty universally praised after her Super Bowl performance (aside from a few people here and there complaining she didn't sing live). I think the best we can hope for is a similar reaction here.

• Like 2

Eurovision wasn't as awful as people make it out to be.. the only real flub was the vocals for Like A Prayer. She should've ditched Dark Ballet for a classic. A Mash up for Future would've been awesome. It was basically a rehash of the MET ball which was lauded so I see why she wanted to recreate that 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

It's doubtful that she or her team had much interest or knowledge about Eurovision.  before the show there was an odd sense of negativity emanating from Eurovision itself. there was no excitement. I recall hearing lackluster discussions from the Eurovision panel at the press conference.. the "big boss" almost seemed as if he didn't want M. I got a bad vibe from it.. and..there was just no excitement or built up.. 

bc the host broadcaster KAN aka israel is a mess and idek why KAN or her team thought this was a good idea. if this had been done in sweden however ... 

Edited by DUA LIPA

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Eurovision wasn't as awful as people make it out to be.. 

Right?

If anything it came off as put together last minute and the whole number was such a mood killer 

• Like 1

She doesn't care if her vocals are good or not, that's the thing, her mind is constantly on every other detail. You'll never see Madonna mad or angry if she misses a note, but best believe she will be in pure fury if a lift misses it's queue, if a light is not working as it should be or if a prop is not where it's supposed to. She's a perfectionist on things that can be controlled (and everyone knows voice comes and goes with more ease the older you get).

Madonna the brand is associated with a massive show, a larger than life experience, not vocals. Everyone knows that, she does as well.

There won't be new prerecorded vocals for Brazil, but she will make sure it delivers as "the world's biggest dance floor".

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Madonna's historic concert at Rio's Copacabana Beach on May 4 will be produced by her long-time promoter Arthur Fogel and legendary Brazilian producer and promoter Luiz Oscar Niemeyer, Live Nation officials have confirmed to Billboard.

Fogel is one of the most accomplished concert and tour producers in the world and serves as the chairman of global touring at Live Nation, the world's largest concert promotion company. Fogel works with some of the world's biggest touring acts — a list that also includes Lady Gaga, U2, Beyoncé and Drake.

Fogel will produce the concert on behalf of Madonna, while Niemeyer will work on behalf of the City of Rio and the various sponsors, including presenting sponsor Itau bank.

The free Rio concert, which Visit Rio officials said is forecast to attract 2 million fans, will conclude the Queen of Pop's Celebration tour and cap off a career run that's netted around $1.5 billion in ticket sales over a dozen global tours, making her one of the highest grossing touring artists of time.

https://www.billboard.com/business/touring/madonna-rio-de-janeiro-concert-producers-revealed-live-nation-1235642892/

• Like 1

Madonna's historic concert at Rio's Copacabana Beach on May 4 will be produced by her long-time promoter Arthur Fogel and legendary Brazilian producer and promoter Luiz Oscar Niemeyer, Live Nation officials have confirmed to Billboard.

Fogel is one of the most accomplished concert and tour producers in the world and serves as the chairman of global touring at Live Nation, the world's largest concert promotion company. Fogel works with some of the world's biggest touring acts — a list that also includes Lady Gaga, U2, Beyoncé and Drake.

Fogel will produce the concert on behalf of Madonna, while Niemeyer will work on behalf of the City of Rio and the various sponsors, including presenting sponsor Itau bank.

The free Rio concert, which Visit Rio officials said is forecast to attract 2 million fans, will conclude the Queen of Pop's Celebration tour and cap off a career run that's netted around $1.5 billion in ticket sales over a dozen global tours, making her one of the highest grossing touring artists of time.

https://www.billboard.com/business/touring/madonna-rio-de-janeiro-concert-producers-revealed-live-nation-1235642892/

Only THEE Queen Of Pop:

halftime show queen of pop gif | WiffleGif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am nervous tbh since it's going to be broadcasted... the Brazil crowd and media better cut her some slack.

• Like 2

Where are all the haters that said she can't even fill theatres anymore? This bish is about to sink Rio with all those people :WAP:

• Like 1

It's going to be massive

Can't wait to see the stage and settings

BrandNewBrandon

The 2 millionth person in the back who will be recording and watching the concert through his phone will have fun. 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

She only signed for Eurovision a few days before the performance. The show was clearly put together at last minute and was a rehash of another performance she had done one year before and much better (and with much better live vocals). 

This time she's about to perform an entire show she has performed like for 80 dates already. If something as bad as eurovision happens it's most likely because of some added element. 

• Thanks 1

Does anyone ever care if Madonna misses a note? She's been shaky (mostly due to nerves) on her biggest televised performances including Grammys and VMAs. People want the show and the hits and she will deliver. Enough of the doom and gloom attitude and concern trolling, this show will be one for the history books.

• Like 1

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chris said:

Right, people want her to fail since day one. They are afraid of her capacity of fighting them. And at 65 she proved that she is still the same woman, the same kick in the ass they need.

• Like 1

It´s funny that, if M is so bad, bad singer, bad performer, bad vocalist, is old, don`t dance as usual, why oportunities like this one is ofered to her and not to the artist than most people here say are better than M? Did they invite Taylor or Beyonce? No. They invited the biggest female star. The one who invented this pop thing. Why people don`t praise her achievements, her legacy? The praise artist who didn`t do nothing or very little. There are a lot of artists that i don`t like the music or their personality but i don`t trash them. I don`t like Gaga but she is a fenomenal artist, why trash her? No, i don´t like but she is good. People must star to enjoy life, art, music, the good things in life, because as the world is going now, i think we won`t have happu moments in the future, so enjoy Madonna, she is one in a century...

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.