Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

18 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

RH era has probably the best MATERIAL recorded by Madonna since Ray of Light. Anyone that heard the demos from all sessions (songs that made the final cut and the ones that didn't) knows this album could've been a career highlight. The leaks, Interscope saying she couldn't make a double album (the rebel side and the Heart side), Avicci getting sick and Madonna having to run to other producers to finish those tracks all meddled on Madonna's vision for the project. 

I agree with you that Rebel Heart could have been one of her best album. Even the version released is her best work since Confessions, there is no doubt about it. The leaked songs really hurt the overall project. Everything was there to be a strong classic Madonna album, the visuals, the promos, etc. The cover is one of my favorite, the concept is strong, and I would have loved to see it in full, the double album Rebel/Heart like you said would have been nice to see all accomplished. The original timing of the release was perfect too, Living for Love was supposed to be released on Valentine's Day, after her performance on the Grammy's. The biggest mistake of that era is not releasing Rebel Heart's Avicii version as a single, it's such a great song 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

B!tch I'm Loca.

RH with all the mess and its tracklist is still light years ahead of MX. It's insulting even comparing them.

Rebel Heart was great album. All songs go from good to great.

MX is simply horrible project with no redeeming quality. Like not one song is listenable. I really don't understand how she managed to make such unlistenable album. She got lost in her forced narrative and thought she was doing that that she actually forgot to make listenable music. 

• Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

RH with all the mess and its tracklist is still light years ahead of MX. It's insulting even comparing them.

Rebel Heart was great album. All songs go from good to great.

MX is simply horrible project with no redeeming quality. Like not one song is listenable. I really don't understand how she managed to make such unlistenable album. She got lost in her forced narrative and thought she was doing that that she actually forgot to make listenable music. 

Oh Shut up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.