Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

7 minutes ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

Jimmy seems like a fan. He loves madonna. I love the air on tv. She should go talk with him on the show :fan:

My god the crowd at his show… 

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

I got recorded twice during the first night, hope I make it to the final release :jonnycat:

Did you flash your D? :gaynetcat4:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Did you flash your D? :gaynetcat4:

Even better, my Madonna shoulders :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Even better, my Madonna shoulders :jonnycat:

Oooh I'll look for you while watching the Erotica segment :hey:

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

Oooh I'll look for you while watching the Erotica segment :hey:

God Erotica was AMAZING live wasn't it? I didn't get it spoiled and I was in awe at the backdrop, the choreo, the melodies...damn. JML was fire as well.

• Like 1

Alan spotted!

32505F5400000578-3498128-image-m-33_1458 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

God Erotica was AMAZING live wasn't it? I didn't get it spoiled and I was in awe at the backdrop, the choreo, the melodies...damn. JML was fire as well.

It was a highlight for sure. And the You Thrill Me excerpt was icing on the cake for that grand performance 

• Like 1

Also, whoever slandered Bedtime Story? Go to hell, the futuristic section is my favorite :jonnycat: the transiton between BS-ROL is amazing, then ROL with the lights? whew.

49 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Also, whoever slandered Bedtime Story? Go to hell, the futuristic section is my favorite :jonnycat: the transiton between BS-ROL is amazing, then ROL with the lights? whew.

Imagine slandering the slayage of Bedtime Story :biblio:

54 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Who's slandering this section? It's the best part of the show :fish2:

21 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Who's slandering this section? It's the best part of the show :fish2:

I remember two people here mocking the graphics…. when I catch you :fish2:

4 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

The four male dancers on either sides of the stage grinding during the second verse of "Erotica" don't get enough attention. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

The ROL remix was a breath of fresh air. Too bad she didn't do the Junior Vasquez remix of BS. In BS, she sits in the same way she sat for the 3D scan where a tree grows out of her vage. I'm surprised she didn't incorporate that footage to **** with the audience. 

Apparently Wendy Guevara will be the guest tonight… 

Yes I'm glad it's finally someone famous in Mexico but at the same time I don't think she is a fan. A year ago she was asked on a live if she was going to see M in Mexico and she said no because she didn't know her songs. :suburban:

18 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Apparently Wendy Guevara will be the guest tonight… 

Yes I'm glad it's finally someone famous in Mexico but at the same time I don't think she is a fan. A year ago she was asked on a live if she was going to see M in Mexico and she said no because she didn't know her songs. :suburban:

So many celebrities pretend to support or be friends with each other when in reality they're not even fans of each other :rip:

33 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

So many celebrities pretend to support or be friends with each other when in reality they're not even fans of each other :rip:

I know but the difference here is that she was open about it and is about to be on stage with M.

Just now, Sergi91 said:

I know but the difference here is that she was open about it and is about to be on stage with M.

Maybe she dipped into her discography since then. 

Shirley Manson once said she wasn't a fan and just recently admired her career and is now a huge fan. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

The ROL remix was a breath of fresh air. Too bad she didn't do the Junior Vasquez remix of BS. In BS, she sits in the same way she sat for the 3D scan where a tree grows out of her vage. I'm surprised she didn't incorporate that footage to **** with the audience. 

Omg no I was so glad she did the original. I figured the remix was a given when Bedtime Story was teased as part of the setlist. The bass of the original sounded incredible in an arena.

Wendy Guevara saying doesn't know her songs is not shade really, very likely she wasnt exposed to her music since she's from the poorest section of people in México. Not so long ago she was skipping meals for days due to hunger due to the lack of opportunities for trans women in México, now she's one of the biggest media personalities in the country and likely the biggest trans person in the past years....we will see.

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Thanks 1

FYI, Madonna's official store is selling "Celebration in Rio" lithographs, and 40 of them were hand signed by Madonna and will be randomly sent out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Bs remix sounds amazing in the show. The junior remix killer bass near the end and toward another banger ray of light sasha,remix.. Whew. That's heaven right there.

Ecstatic.

:clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.