Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

She can easily sell 5 more Mexican shows and tickets will be gone within a month unlike the tragedy that are the Brokelyn shows 

stephm.png

They seem to be a lot less tickets than a few months ago. 

2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

She can easily sell 5 more Mexican shows and tickets will be gone within a month unlike the tragedy that are the Brokelyn shows 

stephm.png

But her roots!!!!! 
:ryan3:

Do you think Live Nation will promote the North American leg before December? The Brooklyn date look tragic. 

The Brooklyn shows better come through, don’t get me started on the Pittsburgh and St Paul dates :rip: Brooklyn is still the perfect opportunity to film the show imo. Enough time has passed where she’ll be very comfortable with the show, 3 shows in a row to film, NYC is usually a good crowd, and the show is so heavily inspired by her time there it just makes sense. 

1 hour ago, campelo said:

Who's taking care of her socials? Why can't they do like Bey's team?

Beys not much better :rip:

10 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Beys not much better :rip:

they were posting every concert high quality pics

5 minutes ago, campelo said:

they were posting every concert high quality pics

Oh that. Well she was also changing her outfits each night too, that was one of the things that helped keep engagement up. 

I feel like the setlist is somehow lackluster for a Greatest Hits tour, feels very slow at some points and I don't know, maybe once I see it live I'll change my opinion :gaycat6:

Edited by javieraloud
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BradySpears said:

The Brooklyn shows better come through, don’t get me started on the Pittsburgh and St Paul dates :rip: Brooklyn is still the perfect opportunity to film the show imo. Enough time has passed where she’ll be very comfortable with the show, 3 shows in a row to film, NYC is usually a good crowd, and the show is so heavily inspired by her time there it just makes sense. 

The rescheduled dates kinda killed the usa dates. They were mostly soldout before. Brooklyn always looked bad tho

I just found out Madonna has an unlisted live album on her Spotify :soda:

"Live on air 1984 - 1995"

It has MTV, SNL, Japan Broadcast and Academy Awards performances. They sound so good!

It doesn't show up for me on her list of albums but it came up when I manually searched for Take A Bow. 

????

Why isn't it featured on her list of albums

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

The rescheduled dates kinda killed the usa dates. They were mostly soldout before. Brooklyn always looked bad tho

I lowkey scream at her going to Chicago in the middle of the winder :toofunny3:

18 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

But her roots!!!!! 
:ryan3:

She should embrace her latin roots. She invented Latin America in 1986 anyway.

La Isla Bonita Madonna GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Raptus said:

She should embrace her latin roots. She invented Latin America in 1986 anyway.

La Isla Bonita Madonna GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

While cosplaying Rocio Durcal in the music video :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

I lowkey scream at her going to Chicago in the middle of the winder :toofunny3:

My friends wants me to fly up to go to these shows :skull:

Opening of the show with "When I was very young...." as Madonna comes out on stage like:

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Why is everyone acting like the Brooklyn shows are a disaster? There are some empty pockets, but she's got a month and a half to sell these still.

• Like 2

This concert in Barcelona has all the stage and catwalk inside the premium area, the general admission is not the end of the main catwalk like the others concerts. a mess :rip:

Just now, campelo said:

This concert in Barcelona has all the stage and catwalk inside the premium area, the general admission is not the end of the main catwalk like the others concerts. a mess :rip:

Wait what? The general admission was in the stage at other shows too?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.