Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Burning Up can be better if she put on a performance instead of just being on the guitar.

The arrangement wasn't bad on this tour actually.

And who said we need Material Girl?

:toofunny3:

• Like 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

9 hours ago, noonbob said:

ALSO, why wasn't this included?

:rogue:

Into the (Hollywood) Groove and Burning Up can be thrown in the trash!

I was secretly hoping for this and Rescue Me, but nothing happend..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Burning Up can be better if she put on a performance instead of just being on the guitar.

The arrangement wasn't bad on this tour actually.

And who said we need Material Girl?

:toofunny3:

The guitar and the song choice is why she’s doing both tho.

8 hours ago, discotraxxx said:

i dont think she had the amount of control at "celebration tour" like her others big scale tours 

i mean the whole show looks cohesive and the music directing by stuart price is the highlight

somehow seems more like a very well locked deal with live nation / guy O. as she nod to 40years of imagery (one of them is her Marylin obsession - THE WIG) 

some aesthetic choices are debatable, but madonna is known for having the final word but also hating looking at the past
imo, she doesnt look happy due the number of dates, having to postpone her movie, going to strict rules by contract and her body limitations

but shes doing her best and the opening is one of hers best ever

tl4QUQ3.gif

This is a lot of guessing, without anything to corroborate it, and with everything pointing otherwise. If you think Madonna would go on a world tour and deliver a show she had limited control, then that's not the Madonna we all know. She would never do that.

She's smiling ear to ear in every single video from the show, so not sure where that "she doesn't look happy" come from. It's clear she's having an absolute ball in every single show.

Edited by narid
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, narid said:

She's smiling ear to ear in every single video

she never went to stage to deliver half 4ss performances, shes great we all know

and I think she stills the same who says to like playing "the first 3 concerts and the last one"

also she mentioned abt why she keeping saying "yes for more dates" (david letterman 05/06)

im just quoting her.

romanticizing artist and their relations with touring is so naive

fP1il4P.gif

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, discotraxxx said:

she never went to stage to deliver half 4ss performances, shes great we all know

and I think she stills the same who says to like playing "the first 3 concerts and the last one"

also she mentioned abt why she keeping saying "yes for more dates" (david letterman 05/06)

im just quoting her.

romanticizing artist and their relations with touring is so naive

fP1il4P.gif

Your original post wasn't about her enjoying touring or not. You made two claims I took issue with: 1. "i dont think she had the amount of control at "celebration tour" like her others big scale tours" and 2: "she doesnt look happy".

I just expressed my disagreement with those two points.

I am not romanticising her relation with touring, which I think is perfectly normal for any artist to find it hard work.

Edited by narid

4 minutes ago, narid said:

I  am not romanticising her relation with touring, which I think is perfectly normal for any artist to find it hard work.

22 minutes ago, narid said:

She's smiling ear to ear in every single video from the show,

thank god its not up to me to decide how madge is feeling

HFOovVV.gif

Madonna has always 100% control on her tours. She never does anything she doesn’t want to or feels like.

5 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Madonna has always 100% control on her tours. She never does anything she doesn’t want to or feels like.

Imagine thinking a GH tour with Mother and Father and that Into the Groove remix isn’t controlled by Madonna herself lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

13 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Shes edning the show with ***** Im Madonna and using like a virign as a interlude lol

these are madonna choices

• Haha 7

I wonder if Kylie will be the Vogue guest in Vegas.. I'd die 

12 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Doesn’t she have shows? I know Adele mentioned she will see her in LA. 

1 minute ago, Sergi91 said:

Doesn’t she have shows? I know Adele mentioned she will see her in LA. 

She has a break from end of January until March 8th. Mom plays March 1 and 2nd

• Like 1

Had a dream Madonna was doing a zero budget version of this show in my backyard :rip:

She opened with Celebration, Nothing Fails, then asked what we want to hear next. I screamed Impressive Instant and then woke up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

I doubt Kylie would attend the show. She'll probably be elsewhere if she doesn't have shows. I've never heard of her attending M's shows in the past 10 years or more.

She must film the show in msg in in nyc. NY deserves its turn this time. NY was the place where the myth all started.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My show feels so far away but it will be nice to see her right before I'm off for the holidays.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

She must film the show in msg in in nyc. NY deserves its turn this time. NY was the place where the myth all started.

And she's about to do multiple shows in both Barkley and MSG so they have multiple shows to pick good clips from. 

28 minutes ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

Mexico deserves it more. The audience will be intense and she will not need to use audio of fake screaming fans :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Mexico deserves it more. The audience will be intense and she will not need to use audio of fake screaming fans :skull:

Sorry. It's not about screaming and reaction. Its about her orientation and roots. Because it's autobiographical show. Nyc fits the best for now.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

And she's about to do multiple shows in both Barkley and MSG so they have multiple shows to pick good clips from. 

Yes she has 6 NY shows until next year. 

16 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

If she does Music I will give her all the screams she wants :ryan3:

She can easily sell 5 more Mexican shows and tickets will be gone within a month unlike the tragedy that are the Brokelyn shows 

stephm.png

21 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Madonna has always 100% control on her tours. 

We can tell.

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.