Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

on another thought... if i had to pick 2 songs i would like to see her perform the least from this set, they'd probably be GMAYL and LAV. so maybe I won't fume if she cuts my London show after all :suburban:

these aren’t performed but played as interludes, LAV at least. GMAYL is just interpolated in the encore intro

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

10 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Rocco getting it :fan:

:lmao: He was loving that a** rubbing against his groin.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

these aren’t performed but played as interludes, LAV at least. GMAYL is just interpolated in the encore intro

even better :suburban:

Whoever stuck her with that blonde wig and that red outfit with those knee pads needs to be FIRED.

• Like 5

Also, I'm not really feeling that Papa Don't Preach outro after Erotica.

Like, what is the point of that?

25 minutes ago, Chris said:

Whoever stuck her with that blonde wig and that red outfit with those knee pads needs to be FIRED.

Ikr, why doesn't she wear her actual hair like that? It would look so much better than these crusty wigs that aren't even put on properly :skull:

The worst thing about that wig is that random piece of hair that keeps falling in front of her face. Hate it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy_6METPLsd/?img_index=2

More stadium rumours, argentinian promoter teasing the hell out of her!

Kinda shocked but there’s money on the table for M and the fans want to see it, I could see it happening to in LATAM and maybe some dates in Japan and Australia.

I doubt if she will do more in Europe, maybe just a few ones like London, Paris, Rome?, Madrid and that’s it.

I'd love to see M again, hope next year's stadium dates rumours are true

• Like 1

5 hours ago, noonbob said:

Ikr, why doesn't she wear her actual hair like that? It would look so much better than these crusty wigs that aren't even put on properly :skull:

I think it's an homage to the blond ambition tour. The hair, the bed, mood and choreography. 

2 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

I'd love to see M again, hope next year's stadium dates rumours are true

Yes it's gotta be true

I hope the tour continues until July so I can see her. :cries: trapped in a contract rn

6 hours ago, Chris said:

Also, I'm not really feeling that Papa Don't Preach outro after Erotica.

Like, what is the point of that?

That section is basically the 90s and turn of the millennium, the Papa Don't Preach intro is a recreation of the choreography for it in the Blond Ambition Tour + the iconic bed from Like a Virgin on the same tour. It's not in chronological order but it's integral for her in the 90s.

Friendly reminder: She's a ******* ***** for not including Love Profusion.

There are several songs from the set list she could easily drop.

wUkLDPn.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• this tour refers to lots of past tour elements

the first 80s section and like a virgin/billie jean mashup - virgin tour vibe

the erotica/papa dont preach, like a prayer - blond ambition reference

bob the drag queen - the clown from the girlie show

dont tell me/guitar  - drowned world tour

holiday long coat, in this life, mirror ball - the girlie show

hung up topless dancers - the girlie show

bad girl piano moment - the blond ambition tour

like a prayer - mdna tour

vogue estere - whos that girl tour chris finch

the blond wig - the blond ambition tour

the curly wave hair - sticky and sweet tour

i feel this tour is about her life story as a pop queen and a vulnerable human being.

she said its a biography and it comes from her hearts.

and she brings her past self in masks throughout the show.

shes telling her life story through the show.

more than just a greatest hits tour.

flowing smoothly.

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna
  • Like 1

I love Burning Up but it shouldn't have been on the tour :sorry: Dress You Up, Material Girl, Who's That Girl, Borderline all deserved.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

I love Burning Up but it shouldn't have been on the tour :sorry: Dress You Up, Material Girl, Who's That Girl, Borderline all deserved.

i love the burning up performance in the virgin tour which never released the official footage.

the energy and hotness was through the roof. i wanted it to be something like that hot for a new performance.

but she wanted to talk about her nobody years with no cash and shower in nyc and include her band years.

so burning up with cgbg club scene made sense though.

i dont think she had the amount of control at "celebration tour" like her others big scale tours 

i mean the whole show looks cohesive and the music directing by stuart price is the highlight

somehow seems more like a very well locked deal with live nation / guy O. as she nod to 40years of imagery (one of them is her Marylin obsession - THE WIG) 

some aesthetic choices are debatable, but madonna is known for having the final word but also hating looking at the past
imo, she doesnt look happy due the number of dates, having to postpone her movie, going to strict rules by contract and her body limitations

but shes doing her best and the opening is one of hers best ever

tl4QUQ3.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, discotraxxx said:

i dont think she had the amount of control at "celebration tour" like her others big scale tours 

i mean the whole show looks cohesive and the music directing by stuart price is the highlight

somehow seems more like a very well locked deal with live nation / guy O. as she nod to 40years of imagery (one of them is her Marylin obsession - THE WIG) 

some aesthetic choices are debatable, but madonna is known for having the final word but also hating looking at the past
imo, she doesnt look happy due the number of dates, having to postpone her movie, going to strict rules by contract and her body limitations

but shes doing her best and the opening is one of hers best ever

tl4QUQ3.gif

she said she put her hearts into this show during her copenhagen show. she expressed her passion.

so i think the case is not exactly that in my opinion.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

She should've done another song as the go to electric guitar tbh, we got Dress You Up, Material Girl, Burning Up and Borderline for that already. Should've been... Candy Shop (Rock Version) :eli:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.