Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

4 minutes ago, BradySpears said:

She’s a liar :rip:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LOTF said:

Mte

But on second thought…this could be a tease for the stadium dates coming tbh

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I do hope so though.

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

This version of Ray of Light >>>

Imagine if she had kept Frozen instead of Rain and going from Bedtime Story to ROL to Frozen :jonny6:

35 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Imagine if she had kept Frozen instead of Rain and going from Bedtime Story to ROL to Frozen :jonny6:

This would have been a serve. I love Rain but Frozen would have had a bigger impact especially right before the encore. 

F9jPGwgWUAAZgKT?format=jpg&name=medium

Floor was PACKED 2 hours before the show started.

17 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

did she end up cutting the set short? :suburban: i can't with this constant lateness... 

no, she performed the whole set. 

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

they better come with another stage because this one is clearly made just for arenas. It totally gets lost in the crowd

56 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

F9jPGwgWUAAZgKT?format=jpg&name=medium

Floor was PACKED 2 hours before the show started.

Legendary.

8 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Legendary.

Can you say magnetic?

Charismatic?

• Haha 1

She doesn't need to perform Frozen when Rain is right there.

So.....

I found put why she did Bedtime Story. It's featured in MoMA in New York City as a permanant installation :soda:

• Like 5

One of the best tours I've ever attended. It was great. My first Madonna tour and I knew maybe half of the songs. However, she still delivered every second on that stage. So happy I decided to go!

• Like 9

Size matters quoting and her glastonbury summer time available might mean that she's actually doing stadiums legs around world next year. I dont think she will be rehearsing just for one show glastonbury next year. She will do other shows as well.

2 hours ago, Romantica said:

One of the best tours I've ever attended. It was great. My first Madonna tour and I knew maybe half of the songs. However, she still delivered every second on that stage. So happy I decided to go!

One of the best??what others were great for you then?.

By the way good for you to have had a good time.

• Thanks 1

holy sh………… i was gagged SEVERAL times. i’m so happy i got to hear NRM, erotica/you thrill me, live to tell, rain, bad girl, bedtime story, ROL and don’t tell me! some of my most played songs EVER. 

she sounded great and the show looks so much better irl than on video, so if you’re going and you’ve been spoiling yourself like i did, you still don’t know wtf is gonna go down because i was SHAKING IN MY BOOTS :WAP:

• Like 7

on another thought... if i had to pick 2 songs i would like to see her perform the least from this set, they'd probably be GMAYL and LAV. so maybe I won't fume if she cuts my London show after all :suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.