Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

More restricted view seats have been released for tomorrow's show, seems like it's going to be packed :jonnycat:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

16 hours ago, Chris said:

:soda:

She looks demonic at 0:51 I'm into it

• Haha 3

We ready for her biggest crowd of this tour tomorrow?

She may even surpass her previous record for the Rebel Heart Tour (39,338 ppl:jonny6:)

Edited by tiagol88

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Where do we check to see how many tickets sold and etc?

@tiagol88

You mean her Rebel Heart record? Wikipedia 

About tickets for this tour i went to https://www.madonna.com/tour and started to open up the maps. I don’t know many tickets were sold though. 

kind if wish she’s do a Popular/Beat Goes On mashup :jonny: 

• Like 2

The friend I was supposed to go with got sick and couldn't make it and the colleague I had a meeting with got tested positive for Covid but I made it to Stockholm without health problems so far. Everybody on Grindr has Madonna or crown emoji as their usernames so I am afraid the bomber jacket will sell out before I make it to the arena. 

• Like 2

“I must tell you, I don’t feel really well right now,” Madonna confessed to the audience. “But I can’t complain because I’m alive. Thank God for my children and all of you for your love and support, I really appreciate it.” "

This is so sad to read. She probably isn't happy to be touring right now, but I can also understand she's probably also contracted to.

• Like 1

To those that went to the show, is sitting direct in the center the best way to view the show? I may change my ticket from side view. 

I saw videos from Like a Prayer she really was struggling. Hope she is well!

is it true that the Blonde Ambition jacket went from 250€ to 350€ to now costing 420€ at the merch stands?? 

not the ticketmaster platinum tickets dynamic pricing scam expanding from tickets to MERCH wth :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, differentkindahigh said:

“I must tell you, I don’t feel really well right now,” Madonna confessed to the audience. “But I can’t complain because I’m alive. Thank God for my children and all of you for your love and support, I really appreciate it.” "

This is so sad to read. She probably isn't happy to be touring right now, but I can also understand she's probably also contracted to.

maybe she got cold or something? it doesnt have to be something seriuos, right?

2 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

To those that went to the show, is sitting direct in the center the best way to view the show? I may change my ticket from side view. 

If in front of the main catwalk and not in front to the main stage, yes.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MilanY said:

maybe she got cold or something? it doesnt have to be something seriuos, right?

I'd like to believe that.

But contextually, I feel like she meant that she's still recovering. It can take upwards of 2-3 months to heal from simple musculoskeletal injuries. Being on her deathbed at 65, I highly doubt she's fully recovered from whatever was ailing her. She's extremely strong though. Everything thing hurts at that age. I just hope she doesn't overwork herself. May the queen reign.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

is it true that the Blonde Ambition jacket went from 250€ to 350€ to now costing 420€ at the merch stands?? 

not the ticketmaster platinum tickets dynamic pricing scam expanding from tickets to MERCH wth :deadbanana4:

I paid 420€ for the jacket but I thought it was overpriced Swedish prices. I regret that I didn't order it from UK store back then because it would cost less than 420€. This is the most I have ever spent on a clothing. 

I wanted to buy the Girlie Show jacket too but I decided to save it for the Berlin date. 

4 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I paid 420€ for the jacket but I thought it was overpriced Swedish prices. I regret that I didn't order it from UK store back then because it would cost less than 420€. This is the most I have ever spent on a clothing. 

I wanted to buy the Girlie Show jacket too but I decided to save it for the Berlin date. 

this is ridiculous :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, differentkindahigh said:

This was like 4 dates ago. She was better the nights after that one

• Like 1

They changed my seat because projectors were kinda blocking my view. Everybody around me is 50+ though. I think the couple next to me are in their 70s. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Everybody around me is 50+ though. I think the couple next to me are in their 70s

Work your magic, sister.

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2023 at 2:23 PM, Dark Miracles said:

She looks demonic at 0:51 I'm into it

:ahh:

17 minutes ago, pigeon said:

They changed my seat because projectors were kinda blocking my view. Everybody around me is 50+ though. I think the couple next to me are in their 70s. 

Omg why old people only?? 70s grandpa needs to see abba in London, not madonna. Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.