Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Just now, BradySpears said:

The RH Denmark boxscore is so ugly omg I was surprised they went back this tour. 

She went from 85k in 2006, to 48k in 2009, to 29k in 2012 (same venue as 2009), to 12k in 2015 :deadbanana: Good thing she's pickin up again.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

10 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

She went from 85k in 2006, to 48k in 2009, to 29k in 2012 (same venue as 2009), to 12k in 2015 :deadbanana: Good thing she's pickin up again.

Omg wtf happened :suburban:

15 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Seems like she's about to have at least 25k / 28k this time. A lil increase at least. 

16 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

:heart:

seeing her perform this, NRM, BG, DAD and BS in 2 weeks is unreal :rip:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

did she offend Danish Medonsters or something? :suburban:

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Seems like she's about to have at least 25k / 28k this time. A lil increase at least. 

She's increasing everywhere compared to RHT except Italy. I think...that was what made me assume she would do a stadium leg in 2024, imagine Madonna going to italy for 2 little arena dates? :rip:

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

She's increasing everywhere compared to RHT except Italy. I think...that was what made me assume she would do a stadium leg in 2024, imagine Madonna going to italy for 2 little arena dates? :rip:

Yeah. Those 2 dates never made any sense. She could clearly sellout a stadium lmao

4 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Omg wtf happened :suburban:

Not enough demand.

:sistrens:

Did she have any special guest judges during Antwerp?

I swear the time zone difference is a hassle.

:rip:

Damn some of these gays have some good videos on YT.

I'm surprised.

5 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

:jonny2:

Mother and Father is THEE deep cut. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John Slayne said:

did she offend Danish Medonsters or something? :suburban:

Her team probably put extra promo for Hey You in that country :suburban:

20 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

i used to have such a thing for his twinky ass back then watching DWT & IGTTYAS lmao.

ngl i still would :fan:

• Like 1

Stuart was the one who wore the Rock God shirt in the DWT dvd right? I recently came across a shirt just like that but it wasn't my size :gaycatx:

3 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Stuart was the one who wore the Rock God shirt in the DWT dvd right? I recently came across a shirt just like that but it wasn't my size :gaycatx:

No that was Monte Pittman, her guitarist 

Show has started! 9:30pm

Just now, Oktober Knight said:

No that was Monte Pittman, her guitarist 

When she decided to forgo a live band to remove Monte Pittman's conspiracy ass from her team without being mean :jonnycat:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

When she decided to forgo a live band to remove Monte Pittman's conspiracy ass from her team without being mean :jonnycat:

I bet he'll be bashing her, along with gays and Democrats before too long, when he should be bowing at her feet for making him a salary that will make him live comfortably the rest of his life. 

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

I'm glad he's not on tour with her. A weirdo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.