Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Just now, tiagol88 said:

You coming for the celebration show? Which day?

both! day 1 will be restricted view seats, day 2 gold circle!

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

In Mexico we will even sing Mother and Father, just watch :gaycat1:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sbenci said:

both! day 1 will be restricted view seats, day 2 gold circle!

Not you doing what im doing, literally:jonny6:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Not you doing what im doing, literally:jonny6:

I just needed to go all out for her :jonny: 

46 minutes ago, campelo said:

How can you generalise a continent? Works for brains. France, Spain, Italy and even Germany are superb crowd 

Because it is in my experience usually the case! European crowds are known for it with some exceptions, just as Japanese crowds are known for it. Once again, as I mentioned above, there are exceptions but they are just that—exceptions. 

NOT y'all being concert experts when your gig history is Allie X, Ella Henderson and The Vamps. 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, yassskween said:

aren't they all 65 years old

I’m not 65. :rip:

On 10/22/2023 at 7:17 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Madonna was amazing tonight as per usual but wow Antwerp is quite possibly the worst crowd I’ve ever seen at a concert… I’ve never been outside the UK for a concert and possibly never again. There was no emotion from anyone in my section. Someone told us to “sit the **** down” during Into the Groove. The lyric literally tells you to get up on your feet? I feel so sorry for M she deserved a better crowd :skull:

did you record that video i just posted here from tiktok? if not, there was someone else feeling the same as you :ahh:

51 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

poor sis, she must be PISSED with these european audiences

omg:rip:

Aren't European crowds known to be quite reserved? I mean, just look at the Confessions Tour DVD. I just know Detroit will bring the house down :gaydonnacat1:

6 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Aren't European crowds known to be quite reserved? I mean, just look at the Confessions Tour DVD. I just know Detroit will bring the house down :gaydonnacat1:

Confessions Tour DVD is even worse cause she's literally doing all that and they just don't move :rip:

• Thanks 1

yes European audiences are dead af. Even in Beyonce a lot of people were just standing there quite..they didn't even know most of the songs.

Most people just go to see the hits and see the artists just because they are famous, which sucks for the actual fans :sadviolin:

In Latin America you wouldn't go if you are not a real fan. People do not have money to waste like that lol

13 hours ago, yassskween said:

close

math GIF

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Chemist said:

yes European audiences are dead af. Even in Beyonce a lot of people were just standing there quite..they didn't even know most of the songs.

Most people just go to see the hits and see the artists just because they are famous, which sucks for the actual fans :sadviolin:

In Latin America you wouldn't go if you are not a real fan. People do not have money to waste like that lol

Concerts in Latin America are fun but exhausting the whole process, I would never trade watching from Europe to watching from LATAM! 

3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Confessions Tour DVD is even worse cause she's literally doing all that and they just don't move :rip:

It was insulting. Seeing the crowd look like statues during Sorry was non forgiving 

18 hours ago, Capris Groove said:

The best crowd I've ever seen at a Madonna show was the opening of the Drowned World Tour in Barcelona. Mind you it was her first tour in 8 years and apparently the frenzy was at Michael Jackson levels.

Look at everyone at 5:20. :superman:I would have KILLED to be there.

Not a phone in sight.

Seriously, people creating shitty recordings on their phones is the reason concerts are so bad these days.

She should've just released her own footage the moment the concert was over so people don't feel the need to rush to upload to YT for 13k views.

• Haha 1

It's better to enjoy the moment, the more time passes the less I record.

I'm so happy to be seeing her 3 times. I won't record a single second of the show on the last date. I wanna enjoy it 100% :duca:

• Like 1

Copenhagen night 1 is official sold out

:clack:

Night 2 is a liitle tragic but I'm sure it will be sold out when the first night happens.

It's the old audiences in general, they're much more picky, contrived, and Unhappy about their lives.

Believe me, the nasty people I sat next to on both nights of the Madame X tour made me sick. One lady one one night who went the show alone even started talking to me about Lady Gaga. I was like lady, please stfu.

Old people suck. Especially their opinions. Madonna's political opinions too, apparently she still dick rides Obama  after all he's done, as she liked his last instagram post about isreal

Edited by differentkindahigh

6 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Copenhagen night 1 is official sold out

:clack:

Night 2 is a liitle tragic but I'm sure it will be sold out when the first night happens.

Are these  the shows with the huge 40k arena? 

Just now, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Are these  the shows with the huge 40k arena? 

That's the Tele 2 on Sat.

These are 15k venues but it is still a win because her last time in Denmark is probably one of her poorest selling arena shows in Europe :rip:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

That's the Tele 2 on Sat.

These are 15k venues but it is still a win because her last time in Denmark is probably one of her poorest selling arena shows in Europe :rip:

The RH Denmark boxscore is so ugly omg I was surprised they went back this tour.

Speaking of boxscores, I wonder if they will start releasing them slowly or all at once when the European leg is over. Can’t wait to see the average.   

Edited by BradySpears

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.