Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

34 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

If you wanna see an international show just do it anywhere but Europe. European crowds are typically very cold during pop shows (they’re great for rock shows tho). If you want a really alive audience then go to the US, AUS, or SA for a pop show. 

co-sign, the difference between the bitter hags at Mylene Farmer and the hyped up ones for Depeche Mode was night and day 

I was asked to sit down during ******* Desenchentee by a fatty :rip:

Edited by HonourableVomit
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

38 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Someone told us to “sit the **** down” during Into the Groove.

I hope this doesn't happen to me in London. I know I'll be getting my life singing every song and dancing, people around me will have to deal!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

If you wanna see an international show just do it anywhere but Europe. European crowds are typically very cold during pop shows (they’re great for rock shows tho). If you want a really alive audience then go to the US, AUS, or SA for a pop show. 

Someone never saw a concert in portugal, Spain or Italy :rip:

Bey was shoock in Barcelona this year. Her best crown in Europe and one of the best of her tour this year lmao. The stadium was singing everything!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Madonna was amazing tonight as per usual but wow Antwerp is quite possibly the worst crowd I’ve ever seen at a concert… I’ve never been outside the UK for a concert and possibly never again. There was no emotion from anyone in my section. Someone told us to “sit the **** down” during Into the Groove. The lyric literally tells you to get up on your feet? I feel so sorry for M she deserved a better crowd :skull:

Im appalled 

4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Bey was shoock in Barcelona this year. Her best crown in Europe and one of the best of her tour this year lmao. The stadium was singing everything!

There are always exceptions hence why I said typically. It is typical to have a very muted crowd in Europe. Bey's response was an exception, not a rule. 

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

The row in front of us left during Holiday :skull:

The New York segment is like the most non offensive, GP friendly part of the show, what’s wrong with these people :rip:

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Spain or Italy

Ooh babyyyyyy.

How I love Spain and Italy.

:WAP:

• Like 1

I'm surprised she didn't incorporate Candy Shop in an interlude or something.

Was she late again tonight?

Why did I think she was in Brussels?

:toofunny3:

46 minutes ago, Chris said:

Was she late again tonight?

Why did I think she was in Brussels?

:toofunny3:

There's no big arena in Brussels, just Lotto arena iirc.

I am worried about my Stockholm show now. They will probably call the police on my dancing and singing Turkish ass.

The Southern European shows are better in any case. Like the difference even inside a country (Berlin vs Munich, in my case) is insane.

• Haha 1

Is there a possibility for Third Leg and/or more shows? :coffee2: Kinda wish she expand in Europe..

Just now, cognitus. said:

Is there a possibility for Third Leg and/or more shows? :coffee2: Kinda wish she expand in Europe..

There are big rumors about it. We’ll have to wait and see as her health comes first and any announcement is probably coming in several months from now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Or France. Mylène’s fans go all out.

10 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

I was in Nice this year and i was shook tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The7thStranger said:

aren't they all 65 years old

The best crowd I've ever seen at a Madonna show was the opening of the Drowned World Tour in Barcelona. Mind you it was her first tour in 8 years and apparently the frenzy was at Michael Jackson levels.

Look at everyone at 5:20. :superman:I would have KILLED to be there.

• Like 1

I love the Holiday performance so much :heart: I Want Your Love is such a nice to it. 2 weeks for my first show!

22 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

How can you generalise a continent? Works for brains. France, Spain, Italy and even Germany are superb crowd 

4 minutes ago, campelo said:

How can you generalise a continent? Works for brains. France, Spain, Italy and even Germany are superb crowd 

Stop leaving Portugal out of these lists. We’re small but our audiences are amazing. :sad:

You guys should try a pop show here :jonny6:

10 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Stop leaving Portugal out of these lists. We’re small but our audiences are amazing. :sad:

You guys should try a pop show here :jonny6:

I can’t wait for mine there :jonny: 

17 minutes ago, sbenci said:

I can’t wait for mine there :jonny: 

You coming for the celebration show? Which day?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.