Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

38 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Awww I love that shes so vulnerable and not as cold this tour so far.

• Like 3

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

It also seemed like she wasn’t at 100%? Some reports that she was coughing a bit? :bloo:

I actually read one review a few days ago that claimed she coughed mid-track in one of the UK shows and had to pause for a minute. :dancehall:

I think she just had a cold, which is understandable considering some of the outfits she's wearing In October.

Imagine how cold she must feel wearing that (despite how stunning she looks)

i live in the uk and almost everyone i know has been sick this month lol, wouldn't be surprised if she caught something here too

I’m going to be in the wheelchair section at the top of section 16

Spoiler

BarclaysCenter_Madonna_2023-08-24_2023-0

Is my view gonna be blocked by a hanging screen? :deadbanana2:

My heart broke while watching her making that speech and cry. God bless her, we should be really thankful that she's alive. :heart:

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Hide contents

I haven't seen front screens....only side ones

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Reveal hidden contents

No.

I was in a similar situation to you in London (Block 106), slightly to the left of the stage, and the only issue I had were cable wires that hung down directly in front of me, which blocked my view of her when she was at the end of the centre catwalk only (so my view was obstructed maybe 2% of the time). I think your seat will be fine.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

I think she just had a cold, which is understandable considering some of the outfits she's wearing In October.

Imagine how cold she must feel wearing that (despite how stunning she looks)

Hopefully what happened during the BAT with her vocal chords doesn’t happen again.

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Hide contents

Nope, worst thing that could happen is the tech hanging from the roof blocks a bit of the top parts of the backdrop screens but only a little.

• Thanks 2

Seems like the second date will be a total sellout as well, they added restricted view seats after the first show and most have been taken :jonnycat: ga sold out as well.

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Like 1

Is it true she did an acappella of Causing a Commotion with the audience?

She really said #JusticeForErotica with this tour 

- In This Life snippet

- Erotica/You Thrill Me

- Fever snippet

- Bad Girl

- Up/Down Suite snippet

- Rain

:jonnycat:

and low and behold, I’ve been streaming the album non stop for the past 3 days- HER MIND!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Is it true she did an acappella of Causing a Commotion with the audience?

yes! a snippet version only though 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jump said:

as she should.

Madonna was amazing tonight as per usual but wow Antwerp is quite possibly the worst crowd I’ve ever seen at a concert… I’ve never been outside the UK for a concert and possibly never again. There was no emotion from anyone in my section. Someone told us to “sit the **** down” during Into the Groove. The lyric literally tells you to get up on your feet? I feel so sorry for M she deserved a better crowd :skull:

2 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Madonna was amazing tonight as per usual but wow Antwerp is quite possibly the worst crowd I’ve ever seen at a concert… I’ve never been outside the UK for a concert and possibly never again. There was no emotion from anyone in my section. Someone told us to “sit the **** down” during Into the Groove. The lyric literally tells you to get up on your feet? I feel so sorry for M she deserved a better crowd :skull:

If you wanna see an international show just do it anywhere but Europe. European crowds are typically very cold during pop shows (they’re great for rock shows tho). If you want a really alive audience then go to the US, AUS, or SA for a pop show. 

• Like 1

People stood up for La Isla Bonita but they didn’t sing along or dance or cheer. I’ve literally never seen an audience like this. They just stood there (mostly recording on their phones) maybe she should ban phones again  

25 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

portugal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jump said:

- In This Life snippet

- Erotica/You Thrill Me

- Fever snippet

- Bad Girl

- Up/Down Suite snippet

- Rain

:jonnycat:

and low and behold, I’ve been streaming the album non stop for the past 3 days- HER MIND!

Fever as just a snippet is funny to me because back in 2001 when she released GHV2 she said Fever is cute, but not cute enough to listen to over and over. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.