Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

3 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

she really needs to change and do a proper ending for this show. I'm watching some videos and the crickets during BIM :rip:

Honestly it’s their fault only ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

• Like 2

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

BIM is a quintessential 10s Madonna song. it should be included

it's also a good song, 8 years later and some of y'all still don't see the vision. how sad!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

When you think of all the classics she could've sang instead of that. :deadbanana2:

Music.

• Thanks 1

I honestly don't know why Burning Up was included on this tour.

We already have Everybody.

1 hour ago, Lana Banana said:

She did it before, give other songs room to breathe…

Saying she did it before about a song she has only performed 16 times in her entire career is wild. Like it was in a few RH dates late in the international run, it never has made an official setlist for any of her tours.

When you’re watching the show now, are you still making tweaks and fixes?

Yeah. The day you lose desire to keep improving is the day you should step aside. If you’re invested in something and care about it, it’s impossible to be an artist and not constantly be considering how you can improve or evolve over the course of a tour.

Can we expect setlist changes or surprises as the tour rolls on?

I think… Madonna’s reputation is for always having a highly rehearsed, highly choreographed show and she provides the element of dynamicism with her interactions. But at the same time, her mind keeps evolving and reaching further. And it’s common on her tours to start to perform to audiences, feel what works and where there’s an opening to do something new. It would be foolish to not take opportunities to act on inspiration. It’s a long tour. Right now, what audiences are seeing is the pure form rehearsal version of the show, and as it goes on, there will be an evolution.

Basically setlist changes can happen. He seems down to doing them and Madonna seems to be checking what works and what doesn't. 

Hopefully by the time she's in Portugal some changes are made. 

I actually checked her schedule and the biggest break during the tour (outside of the days she goes from europe to america) are the days before and after lisbon. I mean she has her last barcelona show in november 2nd and her first lisbon show on november 6th. That's a 3 day break. And then she only has her first Paris show on November 12th. That's a 4 day break. Maybe she intends to stay here more than a week?

November 1, 2023 Barcelona Spain Palau Sant Jordi
November 2, 2023
November 6, 2023 Lisbon Portugal Altice Arena
November 7, 2023
November 12, 2023 Paris France Accor Arena
November 13, 2023

• Like 1

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Saying she did it before about a song she has only performed 16 times in her entire career is wild. Like it was in a few RH dates late in the international run, it never has made an official setlist for any of her tours.

It’s difficult being Madonna ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

Yeah Burning Up could be left out. That's honestly a better spot for ***** I'm Late than at the end.

5 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Basically setlist changes can happen. He seems down to doing them and Madonna seems to be checking what works and what doesn't. 

Hopefully by the time she's in Portugal some changes are made. 

I actually checked her schedule and the biggest break during the tour (outside of the days she goes from europe to america) are the days before and after lisbon. I mean she has her last barcelona show in november 2nd and her first lisbon show on november 6th. That's a 3 day break. And then she only has her first Paris show on November 12th. That's a 4 day break. Maybe she intends to stay here more than a week?

November 1, 2023 Barcelona Spain Palau Sant Jordi
November 2, 2023
November 6, 2023 Lisbon Portugal Altice Arena
November 7, 2023
November 12, 2023 Paris France Accor Arena
November 13, 2023

Portugal gets her artistic juices flowing I guess (hence the greatness of Madame X, which not everybody has the range to appreciate)

3 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Does she sing Celebration? I have not seen vids of it

Only a short snippet at the end of BIM.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dabunique said:

F84FhGrXcAASsD4?format=jpg&name=large

When I tell you I'm OBSESSED with this pic

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, dabunique said:

In bed with Madonna, literally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

The power that that has, the iconicity that that has, the HERSTORY that that has...

:jonny4:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

The way she always has an artistic vision for everything she does. Like...she could just go up on that stage, sit down with a band and give us all the hits. But that's just not her. The imagery is always 100% part of her art and i can't think of a single tour that doesn't have at least an iconic moment like this.

After 40 years, the fact she still gives us stuff like this is remarkable and no one will ever get close.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, John Slayne said:

BIM is a quintessential 10s Madonna song. it should be included

it's also a good song, 8 years later and some of y'all still don't see the vision. how sad!

It’s such a fun song. I think her older fans hate it they must be over 40 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

It’s such a fun song. I think her older fans hate it they must be over 40 

I’m 30 and think it’s one of the worst things she’s ever done :bird:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Madonna is not that nuanced anymore, ending with BIM could be seen from miles away :rip:

• Haha 1

The fact that Madonna may perform to almost 40k people in Belgium which is more than her flop stadium date in 2012 :rip:

Am I the only one that loves the digital Madonna on Bedtime Story :toofunny3: she's giving PS2 game graphics.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 6

We need The Power of Goodbye added to the setlist ASAP!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.