Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

7 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

You think so? It was a mid ending for that show but it wasn't the worst outing of that song. That's gotta be her first couple tours or DWT

DWT? bite your tongue!

• Like 2

This tour's intro is so good I keep getting chills, IMO the best once since Confessions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

This tour's intro is so good I keep getting chills, IMO the best once since Confessions.

Not when MDNA is still her best, it's just apotheotic  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

Donna De Lory and the fatty >>>>>

• Haha 2

I can't with the dramatics from people who weren't even there at the show.

Complaining about not getting the full show. Girls, attendees got 2 hours straight of Madonna performing, isn't that good enough for their money? C'mon!

It's not like she was an hour late (or more) and it's not like the show ended past midnight

Edited by LOTF

9 minutes ago, LOTF said:

Complaining about not getting the full show. Girls, attendees got 2 hours straight of Madonna performing, isn't that good enough for their money? C'mon!

Not you saying people shouldn’t complain about missing the entire last part of the show :deadbanana2: What the **** is wrong with you? Take off your stan glasses :deadbanana4: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Got tickets for the Saturday and Sunday Mexico City shows and will get rid of the Tuesday ones :suburban:

• Like 1

Is it true the she switched the last minute on the rehearsals Frozen for Rain ? :rip:

3 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Is it true the she switched the last minute on the rehearsals Frozen for Rain ? :rip:

Yes, that's why the backdrops during the Rain number are from the Frozen video. She's even wearing a coat similar to the one in the Frozen video. :rip:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

well switch it back

Just now, Jaded. said:

well switch it back

Rain a legendary song she has performed only in the TGS :michael: and Frozen she promoted heavily back in 1998 and performed in 3 tours and an acoustic version in the RHT :michael:

• Like 2

I'm not mad about Frozen because I saw her performing it on S&S Tour. 

Does anyone know if Lisbon has a curfew?

4 minutes ago, campelo said:

Rain a legendary song she has performed only in the TGS :michael: and Frozen she promoted heavily back in 1998 and performed in 3 tours and an acoustic version in the RHT :michael:

Oh don't get me wrong  I love Rain but Frozen is one of my favorite Madonna songs ever, so if I had to choose between the 2, I'm always picking Frozen.

She could always swap something like Everybody out... :eli: 

6 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Any celebrities attended the first two nights of the tour?

Ozzy Osbourne

Boy George

Paloma Faith

fka Twigs

Melanie C

• Thanks 1

Guys, now that the tour have started, help me decide which ticket should I keep for the Phoenix date :gaycat6:

I have one for the GA PIT 1 and one on the floor seats behind the pit, at the right of the end of the catwalk.

Edited by javieraloud

44 minutes ago, madonnafan18 said:

Yes, that's why the backdrops during the Rain number are from the Frozen video. She's even wearing a coat similar to the one in the Frozen video. :rip:

:suburban:

• Haha 1

I hate the position of Rain in the setlist, BS > Rain > ROL would make more sense and be a bigger ending before the finale. I also really hope they find a better way to mix Music and Celebration for the encore, the show need a bigger ending and if it’s done right it could really help. 

Edited by BradySpears
  • Like 1

Can anyone help me? I want to buy a ticket for the other show in Lisbon as well on Ticketswap. My other ticket is Gold Circle. I want to buy a seating ticket for the other. I have money for either balcony 0 ii (I'm thinking 9-10) or balcony 1 i limited visibility (it's the red line between the pink and green sector 17). Which one should I pick?

5410314976451e322f1d7bac450b89a3962bec04

Edited by sbenci

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.