Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Our solace boxscore wise is that the euro leg finished selling out except the second Denmark show :nicole:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

was the setlist any different tonight -- ya know besides the curfew ending?

1 hour ago, Antikythera said:

Rules are rules, probably it has to do with public transportation, cleaning the streets and so on. They are right.

Madonna needs to be professional and look it up the rules.

Almost every concert I have been to in Canada. Including Rihanna Shania Katy Perry Avril. All ended after 11pm and they all came on late lol. Actually more then 30 minutes. 

21 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

was the setlist any different tonight -- ya know besides the curfew ending?

not really! everything was the same minus little star she only sang that yesterday for lola's bday i think someone back me up hahahaha

what kind of early curfew nonsense is 11:30? :rip:  I'm loving what I'm seeing, haven't watched anything with sound.  Just seen some images and she looks fabulous.  Glad the haters have no ammunition to use against her looks now.  

I'm going to Houston, most likely, but haven't bought tickets yet.  Hope there is no curfew at that venue cuz I want the whole show.  And being 30 min late is not that late.  That's pretty common. 

The cerfew thing only makes sense if it's a stadium concert not an arena lol. 

A show starting 30 minutes late is kinda one of those things you expect can happen lol. 

Edited by Shaner69
  • Like 2

So we can confirm Little Star was a special for Lola, so now the question is, could it be she cut the same 10 minutes as yesterday + the encore, or was the show always intended to low key end about 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time? :katie:

OR could it be both dates didn't have the proper finale???? What if those last 10 minutes are meant to be Express Yourself + Music? 

Idk the finale from yesterday doesn't make sense.

This would have been a nice rendition of Justify My Love.

The more i watch it, the more i like it. The ending still sucks tho. They need to change that ASAP.

Edited by Drowned8World

4 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:
  Hide contents

:blush:

ms twigs is living her best life and I support it

• Like 2

We dont need:

Erotica

Justify

and The beast Within

There are reaons she rarely did this songs live coz they are spoken words dont traslate well live . 3 in the same show is too much

1 hour ago, Shaner69 said:

Almost every concert I have been to in Canada. Including Rihanna Shania Katy Perry Avril. All ended after 11pm and they all came on late lol. Actually more then 30 minutes. 

thats why they came late, because they could and they dont care about fans, but in London this wont fly, madame needs to get on time or cut the concert short and she seems to be ok on being late and cutting the show short, she doesn't care for the fans.

31 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

We dont need:

Erotica

Justify

and The beast Within

+ Burning Up, Human Nature, Everybody (sorry), B!tch I'm Medoner, Don't Tell Me (don't hate me please), and I think that should be it.

Should be replaced with Frozen, Music, Sorry, Deeper & Deeper, and Take a Bow.

Just now, Chris said:

+ Burning Up, Human Nature, Everybody (sorry), B!tch I'm Medoner, Don't Tell Me (don't hate me please), and I think that should be it.

Should be replaced with Frozen, Music, Sorry, Deeper & Deeper, and Take a Bow.

Burning up is cute and everybody is her first single...

Dont tell me is a great perf 

• Like 1

if i can get GA for $800, then im most likely going to do it :jonny:

1 hour ago, period sis said:

My TL is full of the dancer flashing his entire hole :bibliahh:

inch resting 

spacer.png

I think you guys had some high expectations that need to be dealt with 

i mean i personally thought she was gonna do all of the songs on Celebration alongside a few songs that came afterwards

the fact she continues to pay dust to faz gostosos is more criminal IMO

spacer.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Antikythera said:

I loved it that she had to end short, thats what u get for wanting to be late, next time be professional.

Except the ones missing out are the fans not Madonna. A shorter show is like getting off her shift early tbh 

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I think you guys had some high expectations that need to be dealt with 

i mean i personally thought she was gonna do all of the songs on Celebration alongside a few songs that came afterwards

the fact she continues to pay dust to faz gostosos is more criminal IMO

spacer.png

I mean she did most of them…she was never gonna be able to do all 40+ hits anyway. So just be happy she included some key hits in the show as interludes and mashups 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Except the ones missing out are the fans not Madonna. A shorter show is like getting off her shift early tbh 

Yes. She doesnt care for the fans. I would want a refund. Imagine waiting months to not get the whole show because lady Donna cant be on time.

her tour endings have sucked since MDNA, even tho it was kinda fun and this is just the walmart version of that, I wouldn't be surprised if that's all there is to it. 

RHT Holiday is that song's worst appearance and I Rise :rip: well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Capris Groove said:

Wide open CAKE at the Madge show, I- :chick1:

Untitled.png

They are wearing patches 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.