Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

In Mexico no one cares so we will get the full show :WAP:

the last date of the show is actually the first 

truly a pioneer 

:jonny4:

Edited by SupremeGoddess
  • Haha 5

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

An open letter to Madonna: 

It’s okay to start the show between 8-830pm. 

I mean she could have cut the justify my love, or the vogue dancing or so mich other stuff

1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

what are u guys seeing/watching that you’re complaining about the side screens, i want to see it too because i have seats on the tiers on the side :gaycatx:

Just look at this performance. The audience gets behind those screens :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I don’t get how she used to go on stage on time and now she keeps doing this :rip:

I will wait for the first show out of the uk to make sure what the actual show is lmao

That's what fans said during Renaissance World Tour and we never saw 'the big 3' it until the last handful of shows. I don't think it's going to change.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

Yes, most concert venues worldwide want the show over by 11pm at the latest, most shows wrap up well before then to not risk getting close.

The last time I saw her was during Rebel Heart Tour in 2015 in San José California and the show ended after midnight…

:suburban:

I am going to buy tickets for the ATL show that I finally got my refund for. Besides the floor seats, what area should I buy tickets for? Or will floor be better?

she should’ve been another 5 minutes late so she could’ve ended the show with the rave banger ray of light sasha remix :jonny5: imagine THAT being the ending oh wow the power that it has 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Me when I was in college tease

I think I laughed a little too much at this.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

I'm so glad I went to yesterdays show as well. I was shocked with the amount of songs she decided to cut today. 

8 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

The last time I saw her was during Rebel Heart Tour in 2015 in San José California and the show ended after midnight…

It depends on the venue but Madonna has been known to pay the curfew fines to extend her shows in the past :chick1:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, perpetual novice said:

It depends on the venue but Madonna has been known to pay the curfew fines to extend her shows in the past :chick1:

This is why I hate that my new rescheduled date was moved from Saturday to a Wednesday :rip: 

B!!tch I have work and grad school the next day :suburban:

I don’t know if this has been a topic of conversation, but they need to get this CHILD a different outfit ASAP, I—. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

She's so full of ****, "I'm busy right up until show time! I'm a mother!" okay let's **** over all the other MOTHERS in the crowd who don't get to go home and tuck their little ones into bed because they're waiting around until 10.30pm for you to start your damn show on a Sunday night. But it's all bs anyway since she has nannies and servants doing everything for her. Set an alarm so your afternoon nap doesn't run late, it's not hard. 

moo.png 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, HonourableVomit said:

She's so full of ****, "I'm busy right up until show time! I'm a mother!" okay let's **** over all the other MOTHERS in the crowd who don't get to go home and tuck their little ones into bed because they're waiting around until 10.30pm for you to start your damn show on a Sunday night. But it's all bs anyway since she has nannies and servants doing everything for her. Set an alarm so your afternoon nap doesn't run late, it's not hard. 

moo.png 

she’s learnt this excuse from being friends with britney i just know it 

3 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

moo.png 

I hate how normalized it is for popstars to be late as hell to perform at their own shows. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HonourableVomit said:

moo.png 

For real. She has a lawyer and a manager, an agent and a chef, three nannies, an assistant, and a driver and a jet, a trainer and a butler and a bodyguard or five, a gardener and a stylist. 

Who does she think she is fooling???

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

She probably plays League of Legends before every show and that's why there's no telling when will she show up.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

She probably plays League of Legends before every show and that's why there's no telling when will she show up.

ngl this is the reason I stopped playing League of Legends :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

her vocal warmups are telling kids on LoL to jump

moo.png 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

In Mexico no one cares so we will get the full show :WAP:

Detroit definitely don't care either. Our messiness WINNING for once :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.