Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

she should rework Lover and make it a noisy experiential dark electronic ambient avant-garde that starts with just her vocals and explode with a fire psychedelic beat :WAP: I think it would fit on the album based on descriptions and snippets :jonny:

anyway I’m so perched for the album. This will be MY album of the year I fear 

STOP Lover is one of her most underappreciated songs :jonny4: I would die. it's already magical but I agree it could even be elevated

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

8 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Interludes

figures... eww

Edited by ainadalkaz

Rainbow was perfection with catchy songs. High Road was terrible :biblio: the alt stuff isn’t her sound and the cover indicates it won’t be that different from High Road.

1 minute ago, TheHiveMind said:

Rainbow was perfection with catchy songs. High Road was terrible :biblio: the alt stuff isn’t her sound and the cover indicates it won’t be that different from High Road.

not you saying HR is an alt record :skull: girl have you listened to the album or even know what alt means? :rip:

Literally HR is maybe her least alt record like even Animal and Cannibal has more alt moments than HR

Edited by Julia Fox

5 minutes ago, TheHiveMind said:

Rainbow is more “alt” than HR was. :rip: 

6 minutes ago, TheHiveMind said:

Rainbow is her most "alt" record by a long shot :ace: I believe it's indeed her best, but the only "pure pop" songs on it are Hymn, Learn to Let Go, and Boots

I’ve stanned and supported her even through HR wearing my clown makeup pretending it’s genius.

I will cautiously listen to this new project, knowing damn well we’ll get gospel music, but whatevs! I’ll just pretend like I don’t know that! :celestial5:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I’ve stanned and supported her even through HR wearing my clown makeup pretending it’s genius.

I will cautiously listen to this new project, knowing damn well we’ll get gospel music, but whatevs! I’ll just pretend like I don’t know that! :celestial5:

I think you might be in for a surprise.

Title kinda sucks but the music better deliver I’m rooting for her

3 minutes ago, collin said:

I think you might be in for a surprise.

I’m ready to be gagged collin 

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

I’m ready to be gagged collin 

it'll be very legg, I know it for sure :jonny4:

I'm daydrunk and i just listened to Cannibal in full and... I was slayed once again

6 hours ago, TheGerm said:

How different is hate me harder from the demo....? :swan:

This is the REAL question.

Does anyone know and want to spill? x

43 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

she should rework Lover and make it a noisy experiential dark electronic ambient avant-garde that starts with just her vocals and explode with a fire psychedelic beat :WAP: I think it would fit on the album based on descriptions and snippets :jonny:

anyway I’m so perched for the album. This will be MY album of the year I fear 

Omg. Now I’m mad this isn’t on the album :jonny:

Are we gonna get folk pop bops like Last Goodbye, Chasing Thunder, Summer on this album? :WAP:

Fans are starting to get emails for the listening party!

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

oh what'd she say?

just mentioned the exclusive green vinyl on her webstore - and the fact that its the colour of Mr Peep$'s eyes

6 hours ago, TheGerm said:

How different is hate me harder from the demo....? :swan:

what??? did i miss a leak or something? we only have the one file.

Cool album cover and the album title is INTRIGUING!!! :duca:

And while we're mentioning HR...

Are we all STILL pretending that HR didn't have multiple BOPS in the album?? Sure it's overfilled by fillers but LORD Tonight, Raising Hell, High Road, and KINKY!! are those BOPSSSS :WAP:

I’m gonna wait for FL and ETA but have the sea green vinyl in my cart :smitten: the HQ album cover sold me 

1 hour ago, Crazy kid said:

This is the REAL question.

Does anyone know and want to spill? x

@austinsuxx said that the only leaked song that made the tracklist has been completely reworked, so that’s the answer I think!

Just now, collin said:

@austinsuxx said that the only leaked song that made the tracklist has been completely reworked, so that’s the answer I think!

Yeah, i'm more after what has changed and if it has made the track stronger or not.

Good to see you're still around sis x