H100: Anti-Hero 8x #1, Kill Bill #2, Die For You #6, Something In The Orange #10

Renan90

littlebodybigheart

and mind you, this is after sza’s despicable tactics and remix ep :rip:

i do hope kill bill gets the #1 eventually, however. but the way sza and her team have been acting, for this to be the case…it’s just kinda funny.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Green

• Ger

• simmnfierzig

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Anti-Global has now blocked Rihanna and SZA in the U.S. I'm not complaining.  

Don't forget about Drake

Just now, Clauss said:

Don't forget about Drake

:clap3:

Just now, Green said:

According to Billboard:

The single adds a fifth week at No. 1 on the Digital Song Sales chart (helped by 10 previously-released versions made available and discounted to 69 cents in her webstore from midday Jan. 9 through the end of Jan. 12)

One thing is remixes that were already out, and another thing is discount :cm:

1 minute ago, Green said:

According to Billboard:

The single adds a fifth week at No. 1 on the Digital Song Sales chart (helped by 10 previously-released versions made available and discounted to 69 cents in her webstore from midday Jan. 9 through the end of Jan. 12)

So no new remixes, like I said. She just slightly discounted them. Meanwhile SZA released 4 versions of her song so I don't know what you're trying to prove :michael:

28 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i do hope kill bill gets the #1 eventually, however. but the way sza and her team have been acting, for this to be the case…it’s just kinda funny.

SZA's EP was released last friday January 13th, it didn't count for this week's chart. :ace: 

Flowers is probably going to occupy the first spot until another major release so that's a wrap for Kill Bill. 

2 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

Kill Bill EP was released this past Friday :rip: … so look for it next week :bird:

Swiffers can't even celebrate their fav without bringing up SZA and the quite little remix EP :deadbanana4: you know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation.

Edited by R.E.M.

Too bad “Anti-Hero” won’t see 10 weeks. :gaycat6:

Why are so many people celebrating SZA not going #1 rather than Taylor staying at #1 exactly? :rip:

1 minute ago, Brikenbur said:

Too bad “Anti-Hero” won’t see 10 weeks. :gaycat6:

From 3 weak #1s to this, not too bad tbh

1 minute ago, B-Luke said:

Couldn‘t she have just released that remix EP for KB a week earlier :deadbanana2: she wasted it all on this week.

I think that they were certain that they would secure the #1 spot next week, but Flowers smashed hard right out of the gate, and Miley is a lock now. 

32 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

So no new remixes, like I said. She just slightly discounted them. Meanwhile SZA released 4 versions of her song so I don't know what you're trying to prove :michael:

Like I said that EP was released last friday when the tracking week was already over. It will count for next week and it won't make any difference against Miley.

I’m sorry for SZA but it’s going to be poetic Justice when Miley blocks an RCA song from #1 because they are incompetent and botched a radio release. They mistreated Miley for years (and xtina and more).

littlebodybigheart
4 minutes ago, Green said:

SZA's EP was released last friday January 13th, it didn't count for this week's chart. :ace: 

3 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Kill Bill EP was released this past Friday :rip: … so look for it next week :bird:

oh ok! i didn’t know!

well at this point we can deduct it’s not gonna reach #1 then. the song deserves it given its success but i’m not too mad it’s getting blocked because, again, her team has been moving funny.

there’s also a lot of really successful songs that got blocked at #2 so that’s just the way it is sometimes.

Congrats to Anti-Hero for being such a major hit! Another day, another record for Ms. Swift!

Talent wins! 

30 minutes ago, Brishka said:

I think that they were certain that they would secure the #1 spot next week, but Flowers smashed hard right out of the gate, and Miley is a lock now. 

Well to be fair no one expected Miley to smash like this.

7 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Swiffers can't even celebrate their fav without bringing up SZA and the quite little remix EP :deadbanana4: you know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation.

There's tons of people fuming in here and already bringing her up in the conversation, calling AH inorganic and whatnot. Don't pretend like it's one-sided :rip:

ANTI-FLOP :jonny:

TAKE THAT L, SZA'S MANAGEMENT :ihype:

9 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Remember when SOS blocked Midnights on B200 after the new version and ****?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.