๐ŸŒ RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E5 | Imagine How Tired We Are...

Hephaestus

21 hours ago, ToMmY said:

But you're probably watching AS9 which is by far the worst season this year. :suburban:

teaย 

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• Morissette

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Oh damn- and we end up with Kitty? Poor UK

I'm hoping that WOW casting all these tragic queens for vs the world and global all stars means that they're saving all the good queens for a proper UK all stars season

There's no one like Alyssa. The way I burst into hysterical laughter the moment I saw her lifted arm on the runway. She IS drag and yes this will be rigged in her favor but I'm sure the other girls won't care since they will all massively benefit from this gig.

• Like 7

18 hours ago, terrijoe said:

the requirement to be on this is that you must speak ENGLISH.. ok WOW presents, come thru uncultured trump supporter teas.ย 

Regina Voce habla Ingles, no?

On 7/15/2024 at 6:04 PM, ToMmY said:

But you're probably watching AS9 which is by far the worst season this year. :suburban:

AS9 is unwatchable, like, having to put up with Jorge for an entire season? It's only palatable through Nina GODnina's reviews, tbh.

I haven't seen DR Germany, but Tessa has me interested af! Rooting for Alyssa of course, but I'm super open to being surprised. Can't waitย :jonny6:

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I found it interesting that almost every queen in the MTQ interviews said they are close with or got close with Soa and/or Pythia

Soa just seems like a very interesting person to be around. All the girls loved her on her season. She's a creative powerhouse though and I think people are seriously sleeping on her. I'm really hoping she goes far, I couldn't think of better representation from the first season of DRF.ย 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ย 

For any of you who wanna watch this season and would like a little insight on all of the queens. I think he's pretty good at getting across the story archs of each of them accurately and concisely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLEEEEEE I'M SO HYPEDย :WAP:

• Like 1

Hmm.. I know it's just a trailer but why does it seem like there won't be any werkroom scenes in the episodes? I'm getting Queen of the Universe vibes aka performances only

• Like 1

Oh this looks amazingย 

ย 

:jonny:

ย 

ย 

I am so excited for this season, I've almost watched all franchises (currently finishingย philippines s1)

ย 

I am kinda rooting for everyone lmao

• Like 1

Looks insane Jesusย 

ย 

why they keep saying once in a lifetime event :rip:ย 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Hmm.. I know it's just a trailer but why does it seem like there won't be any werkroom scenes in the episodes? I'm getting Queen of the Universe vibes aka performances only

Yeah there seem to be a lot of main stage performances

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

ย 

Girl where tf are the werk room scenesย 

ย 

All I'm seeing is main stage performances this ain't QOTU tf

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

1 hour ago, KFC said:

Yeah there seem to be a lot of main stage performances

26 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Girl where tf are the werk room scenesย 

ย 

All I'm seeing is main stage performances this ain't QOTU tf

Paramount has always used clips from the first 2/3 episodes for the trailers of the season that aired on their platform. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a talent show in the first episodes and they're highlighting stuff from there.

• Like 2

So Vs the world is a budget global AS? the marketing is so confusing to me. They're the same thing, queens from around the world competing for a crown. Except it's 1 from each country rather than potentially multiple...

love how they are trying to incorporate more for the international queens here! Cannot wait to see

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KasioKas said:

So Vs the world is a budget global AS? the marketing is so confusing to me. They're the same thing, queens from around the world competing for a crown. Except it's 1 from each country rather than potentially multiple...

Basically. Think of it as a regular hosting country All Stars with a global twist. Apparently most countries weren't even allowed to have an All Stars (Spain being the only exception so far), making vs The World their de facto All Stars seasons.

• Like 1

I hope we get a Pit Stop for GAS. I would love to see an international queen every week.

• Like 6

Yeah, if I'm remembering correctly, some tabloid spilled that the BBC commissioned an All Stars UK a while back, off the back of S2. Around that time too, like just after the pandemic, I remember there was chit chat about an International All Stars, but slowly the chatter about All Stars UK dimmed and then when they started filming UK vs The World reddit thought that was the International All Stars that there had been buzz about. I presume it was a test the waters kind of situation.

This looks AMAZING. I am beyond excitedย :jonny:

23 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Basically. Think of it as a regular hosting country All Stars with a global twist. Apparently most countries weren't even allowed to have an All Stars (Spain being the only exception so far), making vs The World their de facto All Stars seasons.

hm.. I already dislike VS, this would be a great excuse to just drop it in favour of this. The queen voting thing ruins it and has resulted in very questionably winners (sorry not sorry). Is this GAS strictly judge voting? If so, VS serves no real purpose anymore, why wouldn't queens want to do GAS instead now...ย :psyduck:

ย 

If there was a rule that GAS contestants can only be queens who lost vs.the world it would slightly make sense as a heirarchy of shows... but they didn't do that? And high calibre queens (made the finale on their seasons) have already done and lost VS.

ย 

I mean I get that more shows means more visibility for queens which is great but.. as a viewer...

• Like 1

I'm seatedย :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.