🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E9 | Re-United Nations Make-Overs

Hephaestus

also kitty gave them a BOMBED challenge and BOMBED lip sync and they still didn't get rid of her... rigged

Vanity Vain you will always be famous

QToqmKt.gif 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• KFC

da way if any of my international girls would be booted with da quickness if they were throwin their shoes all over stage for this b!tch to be saved with stale ass moves smh 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Deserved. 

I get to finally rejoice a Nelly win

To be honest, Ru dragged her first then Miranda just twisted the knife. This was after Gala knocked her out telling her she wasn't sexy and Nelly questioned her style choices with those horrendous fabrics. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Apparently Alyssa defended Nelly and Kween and Alyssa got into a long argument that got nearly physical. Some queens asked production to remove Kween. This is from Nelly's IG live so it must be true

Kween and Kitty sound like two of the worst possible contestants to film a season with, good god 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the lip sync edit gave me second hand embarrassment. the awkward cuts to the judges laughing hysterically at kitty lmao. show has officially jumped the shark.

• Thanks 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pigeon said:

Apparently Alyssa defended Nelly and Kween and Alyssa got into a long argument that got nearly physical. Some queens asked production to remove Kween. This is from Nelly's IG live so it must be true

OH MY GOD? Miss Alyssa you will always be famous :jonnycat:

F*ck, this of all seasons really needed to have its own separate Untucked. I feel there's so much juicy content we've missed it's crazy...

The irony of an argument involving Alyssa getting physical is not lost on me though, if you know you know :mandown:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Happy for Nelly but Miranda was the winner of this episode. She did what the entire drag race fanbase wanted :rip:

Also the way Kitty's mug actually looks good when it's on SOMEONE ELSE :ahh:

• Haha 11

NELLY WITH A WIN FINALLY! Shouldve had 4 atp (Girl Grps, Acting, Roast, Makeover) but hey its something

Also thought Tessa and Alyssa REALLY turned it out so props to them for slaying too. Man Vanity is gone :( But hope she is happy with all the new fans she's brought now :)

Kween and Kitty need to go atp

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I love how they showed Kween SEETHING after her unwarranted attack at Nelly in Untucked. I LOVE this win for Nellehenia, so deserved :clap3:

And of course Kitty of course got saved for three reasons:

1 - Ru adores her

2 - the gimmicks

3 - the track record

Because she was undoubtedly the worst on the runway. Her makeover look was both safe and bland. Vanity's makeover was actually really cute and she had a lipsync worth staying for. 

Edited by Hector
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

Deserved. 

I get to finally rejoice a Nelly win

Best moment of the season by FAR :bibliahh::clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

yikes kween was truly nasty this ep, it was hard to watch her attacking nelly (after nelly was trying to make kitty feel better about her god awful outfits LMAO) but Nelly handled it SO well. pythia looked really uncomfortable and embarrassed, I felt sorry for her even though she looked gorg despite kween's lies.

nehellania needs to win this season or I won't be able to forgive WOW :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes Kween is being extra but in 2024 do people really fall for productions shenanigans? Cutting/clipping/pasting conversations, removing queens following up/laughing, making it seem like someone is getting "bullied", out of context confessionals, only using "negative" ones. Thank you Kween and kitty for bringing drama because this season would be horrible if we had to suffer through questionable judging and carebear cuddle sessions backstage  :giraffe:

45 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Yes Kween is being extra but in 2024 do people really fall for productions shenanigans? Cutting/clipping/pasting conversations, removing queens following up/laughing, making it seem like someone is getting "bullied", out of context confessionals, only using "negative" ones. Thank you Kween and kitty for bringing drama because this season would be horrible if we had to suffer through questionable judging and carebear cuddle sessions backstage  :giraffe:

Sis stop logging on ATRL after your PnP session.

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

NELLY :heart2: She ate once again - so happy she finally got a much deserved win!

I understand what they were saying about the family resemblance (although Athena did look like Tessa, just not the Tessa from this episode), but I still thought Tessa's makeover was a massive serve. Athena looked CVNT!

It was lovely seeing Kween bitter and seething + Kitty in the bottom - more of that pls :heart2: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

WHEW Lord the Kitty LASHINGS :sistrens:

A gentle reminder Krystal flushed that turd at 19

Krystal Versace: everything you need to know about Drag Race's youngest  ever winner

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

ooop

no wonder I always trusted alyssa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The lip-sync editing might be the most egregious the franchise has ever done. And Kitty still somehow lost :rip:

• Like 5

Spoiler

Maybe if production didn't snub Nehellenia for the episodes she should've won, Kween would've won the makeover challenge cause imo she did the best.

Kitty being basic as always…

Sad to see Vanity go home

2 more episodes left (?) of this bs 

26 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

The lip-sync editing might be the most egregious the franchise has ever done. And Kitty still somehow lost :rip:

Nah it was Marina and Hannah 

• Thumbs Down 1

QUEEF DONG & SCATTY EATS SHITS YOU WILL NEVER BE FAMOUS.

• Thanks 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.