๐ŸŒ RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E9 | Re-United Nations Make-Overs

Hephaestus

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

ย 

Ready to drag this podcastโ€ฆ

ย 

anyway- one more episode that has proven Nelly and Pythia to be the most consistently performing queens in this competition. At this point, no one else is coming close to their objective dominance. Tessa has also been pretty good but has had a couple of bad weeks.ย 
ย 

Yet here we are with Kweef Wrong and Kitty Scott Racist Tendencies with the most wins. Sick joke of a season

• Like 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• KFC

I know who princess diana is but I was young when she passed away. Was kitty's snatch game performance just that good and that on point? Or is it more questionable judging?

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I know who princess diana is but I was young when she passed away. Was kitty's snatch game performance just that good and that on point? Or is it more questionable judging?

She made it her own, succesfully. Which is why she won.

So this is a personal and genuine question i had, I see a lot of people upset at the taco joke Kween Kong made, and nobody talking about Ru's Margarita Pizza comment. They both are food comments on queens, yet only one is deemed problematic. Can anyone please explain ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, simon_xcx said:

So this is a personal and genuine question i had, I see a lot of people upset at the taco joke Kween Kong made, and nobody talking about Ru's Margarita Pizza comment. They both are food comments on queens, yet only one is deemed problematic. Can anyone please explain ๐Ÿ˜ญ

โ€ฆ there was a whole rant about Kitty Scott Claws (who was the one to say it initially) a few pages back. Nelly appears to have taken it in stride and has since used it to her advantage. The fact that Kween prefaced it by saying "I hope you don't get offended" means she knew what she was saying could absolutely be taken offensively. Idk. It's the ******* snatch game. The queens are there to make ru laugh and so kween went for an obvious stereotype to joke about. Was the payoff big enough? Not sure. Would I have questioned it as hard if she hadn't been coming for Nelly all season long? Probably not.ย 

• Like 1

A roast challenge on this season makes no sense unless they allow the queens to do them in the language they feel most comfortable with and the judges have translators in their earpieces. Barely 2 or 3 queens do well on the regular US seasons anw. Which is the exact amount of native english speaking girls we have on here too...

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

oh great kitty gets to pick the order of the roast ... christ help me

I stopped watching all dead race. Honestly the recaps are better then the shows at this point. ย 

12 hours ago, simon_xcx said:

Ppl hold less importance to the xenophobic remarks by ru then kween. ย The gay community has put ru on a pedestal. She can do no wrong and if she does we look the other way within a week. ย Gays have no actual lgbtq idols. (Outside of allies) ย We're stuck with drag queens and corn stars. That's all we got. Deal.ย 

Edited by terrijoe

I am...so tired. So, so tired, girl.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This episode honestly just made me sad... I'll keep watching this until the end, but I lowkey hope that the server with all the files for this season implodes so that we can just end it here and move on. I really don't think I need to see more.ย 

ย 

Call me delusional, but I actually thought a lot of Pythia's jokes were funny :michael:ย Hers and Tessa's runways ****ing ate too.

The lipsync was really really amazing too imo! This one and last week's are my favorites I think.

ย 

The girl that went home... no comment. One of my favorites and a front-runner, in my personal opinion. There's truly no hope for this car crash. And I ****ing knew they'd toss her out, since she wasn't on a RuPaul season. Why couldn't she have gotten the payola that Scat is getting? :weeps:ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This should have been Alyssa's week. She was funnier than both Kween and Kitty and had a better runway. Nelly was funnier than both too and should have had a win thrown her way.ย  The payola is just too much and is why I wish Ru herself wasn't hosting this season.ย 

They need to put vanity out of her misery lol poor girl lipsyncs every episodeย 

I thought either Kween or Nelly should have won, but of course it's a double win with Kitty. At this point, they should just crown Kitty and wrap it up, everything is so predictable and pointless. :zzz:

ย 

Also, they got rid of Pythia right before a design challenge just to make it easier to throw the win to whoever they want

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter
  • Like 1

Here's a novel thought, if you're not having fun watching it, STOP and move on to something else? :gayriahcat2:

• Like 1

First NasTIA, now Shitty SCAT Balls, what does the UK have on Ru?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Vanity feels like such a classic drag queen. I love seeing her lipsyncing. ย Her looks are pretty basic but it feels somewhatโ€ฆ comforting?ย She sort of reminds me of my local girls or the US queens of S1-6 in that way.

ย 

Fully aware of my bias - but I didn't laugh once at Kitty's roast. While Kween got a few chuckles out of me, Nelly's actually got the most laughs mostly due to her delivery.
ย 

Kween's "cancel culture" moment was cringe. Especially considering I recall a pretty nuanced conversation about "cancellations" between her and Hannah in DRDU2. Now she just sounds like an old man. I don't know what happened to Kween since her season but she is so unlikeable this time around.ย 

ย 

Pythia has been great this season. The growth was there. Arguably, she could've won 3 challenges (1st design, acting, snatch game). I hope she gets a chance to show her talents again and be more recognised for them.ย 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 6

the damage is done, but i still think international queen (aka non ru girl) winning this season would be the only thing that could somewhat save it. hopefully nelly pulls through (she's been slaying anyway so it's not like it'd be undeserved) and snatches the crown :party:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

over it

ย 

didn't laugh a single time the entire roast, it makes no sense for them to have so many comedy challenges when majority of the girls are ESL.ย 

ย 

yay MORE wins for the 2 most insufferable girls :juanny:

ย I thought with the anglo favoritism they were at least setting up for an Alyssa win but at this point she's been flatlining too much and these other two clowns have been bulldozing her. Kweef or Shitty winning a season would just be :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

They need to put vanity out of her misery lol poor girl lipsyncs every episodeย 

She serves HARD in them so it'll have to take a powerhouse to take her out

Pythia will be dearly missed, one of the only shining moments this season ever had

ย 

Nelly was incredible in the roast and I wouldve seen her win along with kween/alyssa

ย 

Next week is the makeover ... lord Pythia would DECIMATED the girls

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.