🌐 RuPaul's Drag Race Global All Stars | S1 E6 | It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Hephaestus

idk it gave me Celebrity Drag Race with this weird edit :gaycat6: Alyssa is still that GIRL! love her!

• Like 1

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Lightbringer007

• Gwegend

• loveisdead9582

The editing is off, the chemistry is not there (and tbh I don't think it will be) and the riggory is obvious but this is the future of AS seasons. Nobody wants to see India Ferrah or nobody early outs, each queen on this season at least brings something unique and representation. I hope this is not an one off and continue.

• Like 9

I wasn't that impressed with Kween's talent show but I guess it was worth it for her lipsync. 

Overall, the chemistry is weird and Ru seems kinda over it. Love Alyssa being everyone's cheerleader though. 

I wish there was a queen from España or Thailand here instead of Tessa. 

• Like 1

I'll be so disappointed if Alyssa doesn't take this crown. She is coming off so polished and professional and just a total package. 

alyssa better keep this up cause it could be her best season 

the other girls are sweet, give them some time to get over the jet lag 

Lovely first two episodes 

I personally did like the new editing idea they're trying to do, bye my god it was rushed.

There was no need for these two ep to be under 50 min

But overall very enjoyable cast, I will be tuning in

:giraffe: 

editing and sound mixing is a bit off but i love this season already. quick and PACKED 47-50min eps with no bullsh!t and sob stories, we are so back :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Episode 1 results were correct but episode 2 should've been Eva VS Gala!

And I'm living for Tessa Testicle! She better be inducted into the House of Edwards once the season is over!

• ATRL Moderator

Good premiers.  Kween win was kind of random and undeserved but I’ll live.  

pithya’s talent was one of the worst things I’ve ever seen 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

the first episode talents were mediocre and not ALL STARS. 

more ALL COMETS

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I cannot stand Kitty Scat Bowels

• Haha 8

The talents were actually very good and TALENTS unlike the US All Stars. The chemistry is tough cuz theyre from all over but it'll get there Im sure. The sound mixing is weird probs cuz they recorded it elsewhere. Galo Varo is so HOT omg and he was a scientist. Smart, sexy, catty beautiful!?!? Jesus christ papi come here your man is dead I hope that means you're available :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

so many of these queens look soo manly and busted and with really cheap and crunchy costumes lol

• Thumbs Down 3

Oh God this is so bad , same boring like AS9 .. KEEP IT 

• Thumbs Down 3

The editing was very weird. I wish they had the traditional Werk Room entrances to introduce the girls instead of introducing them bit by bit.

But I really enjoyed the first two episodes. Miranda and Gala were robbed but at this point I'm numb to the riggory of this show. The talent numbers were mostly very good and some of the runways were amazing. Alyssa being the fashion queen of the season :jonny5: I'm rooting for her, Miranda, Gala and Eve

Kitty was terrible omg lol 

Full Ep1 thots

yea this edit job is a chop. Kween's "intro" starting right before she did her talent show :skull: I thought she did fine but I'm not sure she would be in my top. Miranda did good and probably should have been rewarded but I'm a hater, something about her is unlikeable to me so I'm fine with her snub. Honestly, no one really gagged me this episode. All of the runways were great tho (not Vanity) and that lipsync was iconique :clap3:kween kinda chewed my sister Alyssa tbh 

EDIT2 - I'm LOVING Tessa, it's endearing how hard she's trying to fit in/be funny :ahh: 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Haha 1

Ru looks like she doesn't want to be in a third world country bc the flies are in her hotel or something. Her heart is not in it anymore. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

9 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Episode 1 results were correct but episode 2 should've been Eva VS Gala!

And I'm living for Tessa Testicle! She better be inducted into the House of Edwards once the season is over!

I agree- I did think Kween was actually really good. Miranda woulda been fair in the top 2 also. Her runway was better than both Alyssa's and Kween's. And funny you say that @Rigalobecause I didn't like her on DRBrasil but I find her more likable in English? Lol.

second group was just all around good, minus Tessa but she really is trying her damndest to be a character and it's funny. Probably should have be Galo in the top 2 but Vanity really is just a fierce cunty diva - and her runway this episode was stunning. So I was fine with her win. Her song was giving Dula Peep and many pop girls could have recorded it. 

They all have really been good on the runways so far (except Kitty. Sis talking about time to send girls home but she has been a dud through both episodes lol). 

So far it's been so great to watch. Instead of the produced "heartfelt" forced nonsense, you can tell the queens are genuinely so damn proud and excited to be there- and that alone has been moving to watch. This will be a great season.

I'm loving Tessa

I love Alyssa's interactions with the girls tbh. Especially during that scene with her Gala, Nehellenia and Vanity. She seemed really genuine and interested to hear everyone's story. Love her to bits!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I've only seen EP1 and the editing is indeed weird. It's entertaining so far though. Alyssa TALENT Edwards for the win :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

1Trago would have been so much better than the awful Steve Aoki song we got :'( 

• ATRL Moderator

Kween is an icon and deserved her win!

• Thumbs Down 5

I was smiling throughout the episode. It was refreshing to watch. This is a season of DR I can get behind. Ru seemed a little stiff but I think she enjoyed herself. Thank God for no sappy mirror moments. 

HOWEVER, I can already see the bias for english speaking queens that Ru has met before. The Brazilians and Mexicans will not stand for that all season and they shouldn't. :coffee2:

Also Kitty's vocals were horrendous. First out, please. But we all know one of the lesser known, non english speaking girls will be the sacrificial lamb :)

And sorry but I find Eva so uncanny valley looking. Her lack of top lip bothers me. Imagine if Marina had been on GAS instead of a flop VTW season :doc:

Edited by Morissette
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.