Wolf Pack | Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar | streaming on Paramount+

Josh

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

That Buffy esque pistol whip has me SHOOK.

Straight to ER, I fear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chosensparkles

• SinnerCity

• Frozen99

• Into The Void

It's sick how happily I'd step-father wolf kids with hot dad. 

Bet danny's bad ass knows not to hit people now, huh? Leave it to a wolf to have table manners. 

Do you know how much of a LOSER you have to be to call kids and read a poem to them? This guy is pathetic. At this point, I hope he's not hot. 

This is all making me even more team killer wolf, at this point, I want it to kill them all, the caller first though. 

These loons wanna be brandy so bad, easy on the driving. 

C'mon, so none of them SAW anything or HEARD anything?! The otherside of the car must be spatially bent. 

Huh? Then they ran?! Wtf they came there for then? Lmao. Should've just left the bih when they saw her, useless asses. 

Oh, so it's everett's turn to wear the dummy hat, like why would you call the cops, Jacky? Guess mom slapped his brain too hard. 

Now why this heaux wanna black canary everybody? Horse headed heifer.  And they really just gonna run with what a stranger says? They ain't learn to not trust strangers as kids? How you just assume and run with given logic. Why the wolf ain't kill everett's bih of a mom? Or the twins' hot dad who they believed was a danger to them last ep? 

I don't get the tomorrow nonsense, dummies could've followed it tonight and find where it goes to sleep. Catch it there. 

At least harlan's not a perfect stereotype, usually gay guys aren't dumb. 

Mmm, mmm, mmm, bad little cigarette hookup boy is the arsonist for sure. Why can't the gays just act right? 

Um, wtf is Luna wearing? Idk about y'all but my school would send her ass home at the gate. How her dad let her go to school like that?! 

Being hot is your value, hot dad, now shut up and stand still. 

Mmm, mmm, mmm, daddy issues. These gays are all so one note in this show. 

Uh, do these lames realize that werewolf strength literally disqualifies them from being impressive? Lmao. 

I wish I went to the gym to know whether or not people stopping and staring is realistic or not; spoiler alert, it's not. Whether you're big or small, no one cares. 

Beyond what they were doing was really unsafe and would get them checked on; I was REALLY hoping that both would get their chests pressed by the weights but nothing good for the samaritan. 

Luna Aguilera, everyone.

I swear is goldfish eyes boy is at that house, I'm gonna 13th reason my neopet. 

Damn, this chick is RICH. Hell House realness. 

Of course goldfish dude is condescending and a sassy boy. You sure do know how to pick 'em, Luna. Close to dropping her, like frfr. 

Hopefully that kills their thing, like he didn't even apologize after, he's an unrepentant dick. Get you a shorty who apologizes unprompted and knows that what you do is important to you. We don't hang with doormats around here, Luna. STAND UP! 

One thing I will never get about american culture is how hearing gay in school is evil but TV shows showing kids doing drugs and drinking alcohol and having sex is not. Truly, peak christianity. We know why; lgbt is "wrong" but not hetero activities. Stay woke™. 

Shout out to pool girl, she had one line and already a better character than harlan.  

Oh no, I forgot her character is also subject to to the writing, it's begun, the ruination. Run, smg, save yourself! 

Damn, fires killing e'rrbody family in this show. For the night is dark and full of terrors. 

It's really hard for me to say this in public but; I didn't cringe when the dusty mains had that pool moment. Gonna consult a doctor whenever I can, clear signs of psychological trauma. 

Ok, why did harlan invite the kid from Heartstopper here. 

I can't believe an arsonist is calling out non-label activism. What a Time to be Alive™.  

BUT at the same time, why do you get to press him on the spot about being useless? Especially out of jealousy. Especially out of jealousy over a nothing person like harlan.

Oh, no, he's a pickme. Of course he is, no wonder he felt the need to do that out of jealousy. Pickme gays are dangerous, harlan bit off more than he can chew, methinks. 

Wow, another really hard thing to admit but it just has to be done, he's making this a very, "bruh" moment. You literally smoked with him after skamming each other on the dance floor during a disaster. Of course he's a f boy! STOOPID. 

That's it, I'm doing it, sorry but you gotta die, Cheshire the neodragon. All because some writers wanted a bad romance in a c grade show. 

This is not cute. They did ZERO work for this. Embarrassingly zero. Why would piano skills unmake a broken teacup? Excuse my hannibal. 

The dusty duo couple is the best one and that's EMBARRASSING. 

I-i don't know what to do with that "confrontation" moment. I honestly wanted to die, it was something out of a dharr man sketch, I swear. What are these writers, 50?! The goddamn DJ MIX! Literally about to pull the level on myself. 

Did the dummy just try to bigger person the situation? She might actually be irredeemable. Pettiness would make her likeable in this instance. Piety at this point is just off-putting. 

OMG wtf, I know they're not trying to paint goldfish boy as being in the wrong here when dusty main has ruined his phone twice, like bsffr.

And that p everrett stepping up to him, like where did his anxiety go? Oh yeah, plot device.  

Unless that pool is the grand canyon, I'm calling a physics teacher to evaluate the depth necessary for a blackout to hide something that big. 

I'm gonna ignore everything that happened after the creature was reveled there because the absolute STUPID required to suspend disbelief there is identical to the sensation of a life ending stroke. 

So those bodies did not STINK at all? I'm sorry but if you've been around dead bodies, those things stink horribly and a pile of them definitely noticeable.  

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-riod. And you know what? I'm on her side. Yup, yup, yup. That's my bih and imma stand beside her.

I almost 13th reasoned out but the ending saved my life by the Fray.

still not over that final scene

Edited by chosensparkles

Damn, i

love that Sarah plays a (possibly) evil character. I am just scared that this will mean that they kill her off at one point.

3 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

Damn, i

Hide contents

love that Sarah plays a (possibly) evil character. I am just scared that this will mean that they kill her off at one point.

She said

Spoiler

She would be back for a potential season 2 so I doubt she’s evil evil

How many were shook by the end?

Harlan is starting to be less dick ish i guess

can they just show a hot 3 way at this point lol

im still shook by the end lol

JustLikeHoney
On 1/23/2023 at 12:06 PM, chosensparkles said:

first batch of reviews are in and as I was afraid of... it's very bland and Sarah Michelle Gellar is the only good part but underused in the first two episodes (the only ones being delivered to the critics)

I remember Sarah saying her character is first isolated and not seen much before she gets a bigger role towards the end so hopefully this is it

cause they are using her on every posters as the main draw...

all critics pretty much agree she's the highlight but is not enough to make it a good show

I enjoyed it very much. It has a great pace and it's building a really cool lore IMO. 

17 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Hide contents

Bet danny's bad ass knows not to hit people now, huh? Leave it to a wolf to have table manners. 

Do you know how much of a LOSER you have to be to call kids and read a poem to them? This guy is pathetic. At this point, I hope he's not hot. 

This is all making me even more team killer wolf, at this point, I want it to kill them all, the caller first though. 

C'mon, so none of them SAW anything or HEARD anything?! The otherside of the car must be spatially bent. 

Huh? Then they ran?! Wtf they came there for then? Lmao. Should've just left the bih when they saw her, useless asses. 

Oh, so it's everett's turn to wear the dummy hat, like why would you call the cops, Jacky? Guess mom slapped his brain too hard. 

Now why this heaux wanna black canary everybody? Horse headed heifer.  And they really just gonna run with what a stranger says? They ain't learn to not trust strangers as kids? How you just assume and run with given logic. Why the wolf ain't kill everett's bih of a mom? Or the twins' hot dad who they believed was a danger to them last ep? 

I don't get the tomorrow nonsense, dummies could've followed it tonight and find where it goes to sleep. Catch it there. 

Mmm, mmm, mmm, bad little cigarette hookup boy is the arsonist for sure. Why can't the gays just act right? 

Um, wtf is Luna wearing? Idk about y'all but my school would send her ass home at the gate. How her dad let her go to school like that?! 

Uh, do these lames realize that werewolf strength literally disqualifies them from being impressive? Lmao. 

I wish I went to the gym to know whether or not people stopping and staring is realistic or not; spoiler alert, it's not. Whether you're big or small, no one cares. 

Beyond what they were doing was really unsafe and would get them checked on; I was REALLY hoping that both would get their chests pressed by the weights but nothing good for the samaritan. 

Luna Aguilera, everyone.

Of course goldfish dude is condescending and a sassy boy. You sure do know how to pick 'em, Luna. Close to dropping her, like frfr. 

Hopefully that kills their thing, like he didn't even apologize after, he's an unrepentant dick. Get you a shorty who apologizes unprompted and knows that what you do is important to you. We don't hang with doormats around here, Luna. STAND UP! 

One thing I will never get about american culture is how hearing gay in school is evil but TV shows showing kids doing drugs and drinking alcohol and having sex is not. Truly, peak christianity. We know why; lgbt is "wrong" but not hetero activities. Stay woke™. 

Shout out to pool girl, she had one line and already a better character than harlan.  

Oh no, I forgot her character is also subject to to the writing, it's begun, the ruination. Run, smg, save yourself! 

Damn, fires killing e'rrbody family in this show. For the night is dark and full of terrors. 

It's really hard for me to say this in public but; I didn't cringe when the dusty mains had that pool moment. Gonna consult a doctor whenever I can, clear signs of psychological trauma. 

I can't believe an arsonist is calling out non-label activism. What a Time to be Alive™.  

BUT at the same time, why do you get to press him on the spot about being useless? Especially out of jealousy. Especially out of jealousy over a nothing person like harlan.

Oh, no, he's a pickme. Of course he is, no wonder he felt the need to do that out of jealousy. Pickme gays are dangerous, harlan bit off more than he can chew, methinks. 

Wow, another really hard thing to admit but it just has to be done, he's making this a very, "bruh" moment. You literally smoked with him after skamming each other on the dance floor during a disaster. Of course he's a f boy! STOOPID. 

That's it, I'm doing it, sorry but you gotta die, Cheshire the neodragon. All because some writers wanted a bad romance in a c grade show. 

This is not cute. They did ZERO work for this. Embarrassingly zero. Why would piano skills unmake a broken teacup? Excuse my hannibal. 

I-i don't know what to do with that "confrontation" moment. I honestly wanted to die, it was something out of a dharr man sketch, I swear. What are these writers, 50?! The goddamn DJ MIX! Literally about to pull the level on myself. 

Did the dummy just try to bigger person the situation? She might actually be irredeemable. Pettiness would make her likeable in this instance. Piety at this point is just off-putting. 

OMG wtf, I know they're not trying to paint goldfish boy as being in the wrong here when dusty main has ruined his phone twice, like bsffr.

And that p everrett stepping up to him, like where did his anxiety go? Oh yeah, plot device.  

Unless that pool is the grand canyon, I'm calling a physics teacher to evaluate the depth necessary for a blackout to hide something that big. 

I'm gonna ignore everything that happened after the creature was reveled there because the absolute STUPID required to suspend disbelief there is identical to the sensation of a life ending stroke. 

So those bodies did not STINK at all? I'm sorry but if you've been around dead bodies, those things stink horribly and a pile of them definitely noticeable.  

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-riod. And you know what? I'm on her side. Yup, yup, yup. That's my bih and imma stand beside her.

i dont think he is, its just a ploy to make it look like he is

Sarah’s acting skills has gotten really rusty compared to her Buffy days… What happened?

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

i dont think he is, its just a ploy to make it look like he is

It's fine, I imagine they think they're being clever with the red herring but I'm fine with it being him. I don't require some grand reasoning and the current analysis for why is fine for me.

14 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

It's fine, I imagine they think they're being clever with the red herring but I'm fine with it being him. I don't require some grand reasoning and the current analysis for why is fine for me.

I don't understand half of what u say lol

On 2/21/2023 at 11:16 AM, Frozen99 said:

:sistrens: 

i love how LA is in flames and harlan is like, let's smoke some weed

My thoughts exactly. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

I don't understand half of what u say lol

Translation: I agree with you that it's probably not him but I'm fine if it is.

That pool sequence with the three boys was hot but WOO not one of them can act :deadbanana2: that little moment with Harlan and lighter boy after he asked to go light up was serving parody adult film scene :bibliahh: and Cody is finnneeeeee but that whole unlabeled conversation made my eyes roll into the back of my head :rip:

Anyway, I low-key saw that ending coming. I thought that 

Spoiler

she was gonna be THEE werewolf, but she's probably like their mom or something. 

Also, Blake and Everett are so stale :giraffe: like, idgaf if they're werewolf soulmates djfnfkf can we come up with something elseeee. Luna is slightly more interesting but I fear she's about to get stuck in a meh romance with the piano boy nnn

On 2/23/2023 at 11:39 PM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Hide contents

Luna Aguilera, everyone.

:deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

That pool sequence with the three boys was hot but WOO not one of them can act :deadbanana2: that little moment with Harlan and lighter boy after he asked to go light up was serving parody adult film scene :bibliahh: and Cody is finnneeeeee but that whole unlabeled conversation made my eyes roll into the back of my head :rip:

Anyway, I low-key saw that ending coming. I thought that 

Reveal hidden contents

she was gonna be THEE werewolf, but she's probably like their mom or something. 

Also, Blake and Everett are so stale :giraffe: like, idgaf if they're werewolf soulmates djfnfkf can we come up with something elseeee. Luna is slightly more interesting but I fear she's about to get stuck in a meh romance with the piano boy nnn

My theory:

SMG's son died in the fire 17 years ago and she's seeking revenge for her son bc the werewolf was involved somehow back then. The kids were discovered right around then so there's some connection going on idk yet.

Edited by Walk_Away21

• ATRL Moderator

The ending of the last episode definitely caught me by surprise, interested in learning more about that character's intentions 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Can we get a renewal? I love the vibe of this show and the guys are so hot! And my childhood hero is in it and her hair looks pretty!

So who are the hot guys and who is the gay y’all are speaking of :giraffe:

The acting :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

I do kind of wish the show didn't take itself so seriously. I mean, most of us are watching because the cast is insanely hot and Sarah is an icon in her own right, why not play into that? Something I always appreciated about Teen Wolf (at least in the early seasons) was the comedy. I mean, Dylan O'Brien truly carried a lot of that show on his back, but it had that fun element that I think is just a tad sparse in Wolf Pack. 

That being said I am indeed sat in front of my laptop every week so :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.