Wolf Pack | Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar | streaming on Paramount+

Josh

Ok, this was the best episode so far, and now knowing that Rodrigo and Sarah will be more prominent in the episodes to come this will only get better and better. Excited

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chosensparkles

• SinnerCity

• Frozen99

• Into The Void

Watched the recent ep and it's definitely loads better than the first two, but everyone is still serving stiff nnnn :deadbanana2: I'm intrigued by

Spoiler

The dad probably being a werewolf hunter, interested to see what they do with that.

I was kinda confused by that cop that was getting rough with Harlan tho. I fully thought that plot line was gonna devolve into something messssssyy and creepy :deadbanana2: or at least him being like homophobic or something, but it just seemed like he was an aggressive cop? 

• ATRL Moderator

Enjoyed episode 3 :jamming:

6 episode stills for Sarah on tomorrow's episode, slay us queen with more screentime

We had like, 2 more minutes of Sarah's screentime lol, but it's getting slightly better, I hope it gets more mature eventually cause it's still pretty teen-ish for me.

Ep4 was killer once again 

Four episodes in and the only personality traits the gay guy has is being horny and being a dick. 

Edited by Kevin2803

Is it me or are they gearing up to make the idiot son the one who splits with the group and joins up with his dad to be ******* wolves together?

I KNOW they're not having this bih contaminating a crime scene?! sksksk and that terrible ass cgi ram. 

Yeeeeep. The gay brother is literally the weakest sibling. An actual verified moron, still going on about a perfectly reasonable act from a human man. Too bad I know there's a zero percent chance of him dying this season. 

Though I still don't care for it, it's kinda nice having a gay guy be the fanservice position in a show instead of a woman like usual. 

Oh, ffs, here they go with this mfn horse again. 

Wait, the mom is still on his head after they made her act insane already? Wasn't slapping him punishment enough? The dad is still a cuck and I hate this family. And no, I don't feel bad for him, he sucks. 

Oh, man, hot dad and his coughs is making me dry up. Get this man a ventilator. 

Huh? Why would he assume the caller was the arsonist? Leap in logic much? Like wtf. 

Wow, first his mom, now his werewolf brother. This kid is an abuse magnet. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but the teen wolf group were smarter than these lot and that's a tall bar to surpass. What morons. 

These romances are killing my soul from boredom. Luna, sweetie, you're better than horses and boys that look like goldfishes. 

Wait, how tf did they get in her room? Lmao. They just be letting strangers all up and through that man's house, huh? Then wonder why he wanted to shoot their ass. 

Good god, hot dad's ARMS when he entered the barn where Luna was, I was SHAKING. 

Poor Thunder, crazy ass lil girl. This is why I'm proabortion. 

Ew, smoking? Gross.  Is gay boy n2 gonna be the arsonist? That'd be a good little twist. 

OH, HELL NAH! SQUARE UP,  KID! 

FKDnrRlWUAwtumq?format=jpg&name=small

I KNOW this dumbass b didn't tell a kid who has a track record of running away to "wait here." If stupid had a face. 

As I said before, it's obvious they're gonna just use their werewolf senses for plot convenience because you're telling me she can't sense her actual brother's predicament and or the presence of her werewolf pack leader? 

Bffr rn, are you KIDDING me with this nonsensical, hero sht?! How in the f? Also Danny has some of the fur too?! I think I might have a stroke from the bad writing.

This is actually sad.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Episode 4 was also good. Hope this show get bigger it needs more eyes.

Why is the gay brother constantly in the club :bibliahh: girl your town is on fire and a werewolf is on your ass :bibliahh: at least him and the gays they're pairing him up with are hot too djdjdkd

I’m trying to get into this for Sarah but it’s giving CW & simply not enough of Sarah. This storyline has been done to death also.

10 minutes ago, Power love said:

I’m trying to get into this for Sarah but it’s giving CW & simply not enough of Sarah. This storyline has been done to death also.

She promoted as the last 4 episodes pick up A LOT so I'm ready. She's been coming for blood the last two episodes, and I have a feeling she's gonna claim the end of the season. :clap3: Also why do I feel like she might be the voice on the phone... it makes no sense but...

On 2/19/2023 at 12:40 PM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Hide contents

Is it me or are they gearing up to make the idiot son the one who splits with the group and joins up with his dad to be ******* wolves together?

I KNOW they're not having this bih contaminating a crime scene?! sksksk and that terrible ass cgi ram. 

Yeeeeep. The gay brother is literally the weakest sibling. An actual verified moron, still going on about a perfectly reasonable act from a human man. Too bad I know there's a zero percent chance of him dying this season. 

Though I still don't care for it, it's kinda nice having a gay guy be the fanservice position in a show instead of a woman like usual. 

Oh, ffs, here they go with this mfn horse again. 

Wait, the mom is still on his head after they made her act insane already? Wasn't slapping him punishment enough? The dad is still a cuck and I hate this family. And no, I don't feel bad for him, he sucks. 

Oh, man, hot dad and his coughs is making me dry up. Get this man a ventilator. 

Huh? Why would he assume the caller was the arsonist? Leap in logic much? Like wtf. 

Wow, first his mom, now his werewolf brother. This kid is an abuse magnet. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but the teen wolf group were smarter than these lot and that's a tall bar to surpass. What morons. 

These romances are killing my soul from boredom. Luna, sweetie, you're better than horses and boys that look like goldfishes. 

Wait, how tf did they get in her room? Lmao. They just be letting strangers all up and through that man's house, huh? Then wonder why he wanted to shoot their ass. 

Good god, hot dad's ARMS when he entered the barn where Luna was, I was SHAKING. 

Poor Thunder, crazy ass lil girl. This is why I'm proabortion. 

Ew, smoking? Gross.  Is gay boy n2 gonna be the arsonist? That'd be a good little twist. 

OH, HELL NAH! SQUARE UP,  KID! 

FKDnrRlWUAwtumq?format=jpg&name=small

I KNOW this dumbass b didn't tell a kid who has a track record of running away to "wait here." If stupid had a face. 

As I said before, it's obvious they're gonna just use their werewolf senses for plot convenience because you're telling me she can't sense her actual brother's predicament and or the presence of her werewolf pack leader? 

Bffr rn, are you KIDDING me with this nonsensical, hero sht?! How in the f? Also Danny has some of the fur too?! I think I might have a stroke from the bad writing.

This is actually sad.

please continue with these summaries, i'm gagging at "mfn horse again" :ahh: 

my bf hates me for making him watch this, it's cringe BUT i must admit i like sarah in it and them being a pack and each having powers is cool.

i bet that hot smoking weed gay is the arsonist.

Luna and mr goldfish, "i'm not good at faces" *turns page where his face is drawn* "what do you want" :lmao:

Edited by Frozen99

16 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

my bf hates me for making him watch this, it's cringe BUT i must admit i like sarah in it and them being a pack and each having powers is cool.

Hide contents

Luna and mr goldfish, "i'm not good at faces" *turns page where his face is drawn* "what do you want" :lmao:

:heart2:

I wouldn't dare watch this with anyone and my waste of time man ain't interested in hearing me complain for 40mins, you lucky. :dies:

And yeah, the show has good concepts but as always, it's the writing that hurts my little pockets. I can abide anything as long as I'm interested though and the show hasn't lost me yet. I mean, I haven't even finished hotd and people love how that went(still stuck at the wedding since last year.)

3 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

:heart2:

I wouldn't dare watch this with anyone and my waste of time man ain't interested in hearing me complain for 40mins, you lucky. :dies:

And yeah, the show has good concepts but as always, it's the writing that hurts my little pockets. I can abide anything as long as I'm interested though and the show hasn't lost me yet. I mean, I haven't even finished hotd and people love how that went(still stuck at the wedding since last year.)

we usually just laugh together and he knows i love sarah, plus we love the gays :sistrens: 

i love how LA is in flames and harlan is like, let's smoke some weed

the writing is trash but yeah i'm lowkey intrigued

14 hours ago, FREE said:

someone on reddit pointed out all the female characters have filters on their faces and the guys don’t :rip:

no, SMG's naturally glowing

p2-us-weekly-Gallery-Update-Sarah-Michelle-Gellar-2.jpg?w=1600&quality=86&strip=all

On 2/17/2023 at 5:04 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Four episodes in and the only personality traits the gay guy has is being horny and being a dick. 

but hes nice to look at :cm:

20 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sarah is slaying. The show would be much better if they didn't have all these ridiculous CW slow motion scenes. I'm enjoying it though as long as it continues to pick up. I wish we had a slightly more monster of the week plot to go along with the big werewolf bad. Some episodes seem too slow even though they are 45+ mins.

Edited by Walk_Away21

4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Sarah is slaying. The show would be much better if they didn't have all these ridiculous CW slow motion scenes. I'm enjoying it though as long as it continues to pick up. I wish we had a slightly more monster of the week plot to go along with the big werewolf bad. Some episodes seem too slow even though they are 45+ mins.

She is, i'm glad we are slowly getting more of her, she's the one with the best writing too. i'm actually glad it's focused only on one big bad wolf with the little monsters (excuse me for the lack of better term) being blake's weed-smoking friend with slashed tires, everett's mum etc

i'm sure harlan will battle with joining his dad, i'm seeing potential ngl.

Well ****, now that was a plot twist! Just when I was about to drop this show things got interesting 

13 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Well ****, now that was a plot twist! Just when I was about to drop this show things got interesting 

Sarah warned us

44 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Sarah warned us

Yeah, but I kinda forgot about that to be honest, exciting episodes coming ahead

5 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

That Buffy esque pistol whip has me SHOOK.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.