Wolf Pack | Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar | streaming on Paramount+

Josh

This show is great when you just wanna watch something terrible with some fine men in it, because Rainer Dawn or whatever his name is is FOINE fine. Not a single cast member can act save Sarah and Rodrigo (who's good in everything I've seen him in), but the boys all have 8 packs so I guess it's okay! I'm sat. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chosensparkles

• SinnerCity

• Frozen99

• Into The Void

17 hours ago, Scarlett Witch said:

This show is great when you just wanna watch something terrible

:rip:

10 hours ago, Power love said:

:rip:

@Scarlett Witch is right and she should say it. and i agree with @Ampersand13 but the fact it takes itself so seriously with such awful writing and terrible acting (sans SMG and the sexy step-dad) is what makes it funny to watch :toofunny3:

On 2/26/2023 at 1:02 AM, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

That pool sequence with the three boys was hot but WOO not one of them can act :deadbanana2: that little moment with Harlan and lighter boy after he asked to go light up was serving parody adult film scene :bibliahh: and Cody is finnneeeeee but that whole unlabeled conversation made my eyes roll into the back of my head :rip:

Anyway, I low-key saw that ending coming. I thought that 

Reveal hidden contents

she was gonna be THEE werewolf, but she's probably like their mom or something. 

Also, Blake and Everett are so stale :giraffe: like, idgaf if they're werewolf soulmates djfnfkf can we come up with something elseeee. Luna is slightly more interesting but I fear she's about to get stuck in a meh romance with the piano boy nnn

we were cringing so hard during the pool scene.. NO ONE would just come with 'shrooms and handing them over like chips (and the fact it happened twice :dies:). the unlabeled convo, totally agree :skull: the cringe.

nobody spotting a 7 foot tall werewolf in a ******* pool *screaming*

the way sarah hit the officer just like that, i love her :dies: 

On 2/26/2023 at 1:11 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

My theory:

Reveal hidden contents

SMG's son died in the fire 17 years ago and she's seeking revenge for her son bc the werewolf was involved somehow back then. The kids were discovered right around then so there's some connection going on idk yet.

yeah we came up with the same theory

SMG's Wolf Pack did that! The viewers are ready for Kristen Ramsy to come through!

Its young adult supernatural series “Wolf Pack” created by Jeff Davis entered the breakout shows list in eighth place with 16.6 times the average series demand, a 33% increase since last week, according to Parrot Analytics‘ data, which takes into account consumer research, streaming, downloads and social media, among other engagement. That follows the streamer’s success with the “Star Trek” franchise as well as “1923” and the rest of the Sheridan-verse.

https://www.thewrap.com/top-new-tv-shows-paramount-wolf-pack-1923/

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

SMG's Wolf Pack did that! The viewers are ready for Kristen Ramsy to come through!

Oh wow season 2 coming

3 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Oh wow season 2 coming

As long as Sarah is still somehow involved because for how many seasons are they planning to investigate an arson? Lol

Let’s see what else is in store for Kristen this season. 

26 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

As long as Sarah is still somehow involved because for how many seasons are they planning to investigate an arson? Lol

Let’s see what else is in store for Kristen this season. 

She said she’s on board for season 2 and doubt they’d get rid of her

3 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Well, i think the storyline will evolve beyond the arson investigation and since last episode it is obvious that she is more than just an arson investigator.

MadonnasBoyfriend
12 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Yazzz

xpjoyaic7jq01.gif

We did it kids!

xpjoyaic7jq01.gif

Actually I did it since it was my idea a few posts back. Your welcome

xpjoyaic7jq01.gif

Ready to watch the new episode tnight :duca:

Did we ever find out what happened to Everett's friend?  The one with the cast.

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Did we ever find out what happened to Everett's friend?  The one with the cast.

Not yet, he's either dead or will show up later on.

On a side note, Do any of you have your fan theories about what Kristen is truly up to? I just finished today's episode and I think I might know where this show is heading plot wise

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Not yet, he's either dead or will show up later on.

On a side note, Do any of you have your fan theories about what Kristen is truly up to? I just finished today's episode and I think I might know where this show is heading plot wise

I'm really confused as to what's her character up to, I feel like there might be new twists and turns

she said episode 8 featured action scenes

10 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I'm really confused as to what's her character up to, I feel like there might be new twists and turns

she said episode 8 featured action scenes

I've got some initial theories

- She's a werewolf and somehow she's connected to the initial fire, as in she was bitten during and her whole character is just a cover-up.

- I know now she's not evil nor the villain, it's clear they want us to believe that, what if she's the mother of Harlen and Luna? That'd be the ultimate plot twist.

wait so this just doesn't have a Buffy connection?

12 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Why would it? It‘s not set in the same universe.

MadonnasBoyfriend
On 3/2/2023 at 5:23 PM, Lost In Paradise said:

No one ever said that. Where did you get that from??? It has the same actress if thats what you mean :giraffe:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

17 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

It should be connected though, Buffy becoming an arson investigator would be such a kii to be honest

On 3/2/2023 at 3:57 PM, SinnerCity said:

I've got some initial theories

Reveal hidden contents

- She's a werewolf and somehow she's connected to the initial fire, as in she was bitten during and her whole character is just a cover-up.

- I know now she's not evil nor the villain, it's clear they want us to believe that, what if she's the mother of Harlen and Luna? That'd be the ultimate plot twist.

I love this theory especially the 2nd

Does anyone have any theories on Cyrus?

Last nights episode had alot of hot half naked snacks NGL :jonnycat:

Edited by Insanity

What. The. ***.

They are NOT acting like they didn't see the wolf rise from the water, I just KNOW they're not, especially when everyone saw and THAT'S why they all ran inside. 

I actually was speechless during that opening scene, so terrible I felt like I was being punked.

Goldfish boy is so stupid like do you know how INSANE you'd sound saying that a werewolf was on the loose? Anxiety boy did the smart thing in that situation.  

And settle down Puss, you ain't gon' whoop nobody's ass, that I can put money on. Ain't no one who's 'bout it getting held back. 

Okay, so other gay boy is clearly gonna fit in well with the main cast, I mean he's clearly not funny(making a joke of the word "facilitate?") and the denying reality.

Please, I know it's a trope but I'm okay with the gay character dying first. 

Oh. My. Goooooooooddddddddddddd, Luna you dumb airheaded imbecile, what do you mean why did he lie. Is this stupid bih season?! I don't understand why writers always have to make women stupid over a guy, it's grating. 

Anyway, how come they don't sense the werewolf outside? Guess their abilities don't work huh? What about gay brother's hearing? Luna's smell? Nobody can do nothing? 

Girl, don't nobody gaf about you being ghosted. I understand people like to pretend ghosting is akin to abuse but I'm bored of victim narratives around it. 

Oh my god, after that heartfelt story I'm honestly about to walk out into the yard for the werewolf to kill me. I deserve it for even thinking they were capable of giving her a good reason to handicap her intelligence. So because your mama's a hoe, you can't use a phone? Bffr. Bsffr. 

I love how gay brother didn't hear the sirens btw. 

This show is making me homphobic, starting to think leviticus wasn't all wrong and it's all firestarter gay's fault.

Ah, no, now gay brother is making me x2 phobic. 

Wait, what? Did I miss something, when in the world did the group have a problem with frestarter gay? Was a scene cut or something? Or is he talking about the viewers? Because that would make sense, I hate him. 

No, queen, stop! Let it kill him first! 

Ok, this creates another problem for the writers; why did it not try to talk to the kids, you know who is in it's pack?

No way did gay brother take firestarter gay and run. 

The better question here, everett is, "Dad, why are you such a cuck?" 

So what? Everett's an Andrew tate fan now? Stronger, better, faster since leaving the matrix of big pharma? Every episode there's moments where I just go, "WHAT?!" because the way they do things, the direction is almost like it's done by someone who can't complete a thought, so the scene with the writing feels disjointed.

"You wanna know why i don't have a phone?" 

Noooooooo, please no. No more, please! I beg. Thank you, everett, you've served your country well, son.

"I don't need a phone to find you." Everett, give me back your badge. You've dishonored your core and are now removed from service. You dumb waste of space. 

Why would she go back out there? Seriously, for a SWIM?! I knew Chun Li would lead white girls to their deaths. 

It sucks that she didn't even cross my list of needed death. I didn't even hate her, she had more substance than most of the cast. Rip, sis. 

Wait, did goldfish boy stay over? Why? Whatever. The body sliding across the glass was funny though and the closeup on her dumb, dead face made me giggle.  Hot dad looks good wet. 

Why the woman vouching for harlan? Stop being a pickme(sksksk.) Harlan just so happened to be gone from the party when the suspect was? Like, use your brain. 

Hot dad is wearing that jersey well. With two kids to raise, he definitely needs some help around the house and I'll be up for making the time to ride on through. 

First of all, Ramsey's eating that Starbucks regular insta girl look up. Boots 'n all.

Second, why is hot dad acting like harlan isn't incapable of lying? Has he met his son? Also as the investigator said, she saw harlan with firestarter. Don't be stupid.  

They need to stop with this tension between hot dad and abuse of power cop's friend. Unless they're gonna have serious, almost violent sex, I don't care for it. 

Aaaaah! I love Deucalion/Gideon.

Truly, the draw to this show is all the vets. The kids could go, honestly. Just a little time onscreen and he's already outshining them and saying what I want. That's what I wanna tell them everytime I see 'em, king. 

Um...yeah. Not even Gideon's voice could make me care about that story. 

Huh? So hot dad believes him for why? I feel like they're skipping steps here. 

Oh, HELL NO. 

taybiez-fight.gif

NOT HIM, HOE!

Words cannot express how much I HATE these kids. 

He better than me because I would be putting them dogs DOWN. Nasty ass mouth, loud ass dirty reactionaries. 

Like, ew. They got no class. No couth.  

I take back what I said, I'm not down for this kind of "in need of a tetanus shot" behavior from those kids. Ain't a man foine enough to catch rabies behind, know that. 

Everett is such a useless, cryptic ***. Or is it the poor writing? How about I say it's both. 

I like the premise a lot with the baron boy.

I see where they're going, it's so cool too but god the execution is hurting me.

I just caught this last episode and once again, the acting was dreadful! I'm still watching, though. The stakes (no pun intended) on this show feel very low to me, like idc who dies because the "danger" just don't feel that dangerous to me. Am I the only one? 

On 3/3/2023 at 6:50 PM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Hide contents

What. The. ***.

They are NOT acting like they didn't see the wolf rise from the water, I just KNOW they're not, especially when everyone saw and THAT'S why they all ran inside. 

I actually was speechless during that opening scene, so terrible I felt like I was being punked.

Goldfish boy is so stupid like do you know how INSANE you'd sound saying that a werewolf was on the loose? Anxiety boy did the smart thing in that situation.  

And settle down Puss, you ain't gon' whoop nobody's ass, that I can put money on. Ain't no one who's 'bout it getting held back. 

Okay, so other gay boy is clearly gonna fit in well with the main cast, I mean he's clearly not funny(making a joke of the word "facilitate?") and the denying reality.

Please, I know it's a trope but I'm okay with the gay character dying first. 

Oh. My. Goooooooooddddddddddddd, Luna you dumb airheaded imbecile, what do you mean why did he lie. Is this stupid bih season?! I don't understand why writers always have to make women stupid over a guy, it's grating. 

Anyway, how come they don't sense the werewolf outside? Guess their abilities don't work huh? What about gay brother's hearing? Luna's smell? Nobody can do nothing? 

Girl, don't nobody gaf about you being ghosted. I understand people like to pretend ghosting is akin to abuse but I'm bored of victim narratives around it. 

Oh my god, after that heartfelt story I'm honestly about to walk out into the yard for the werewolf to kill me. I deserve it for even thinking they were capable of giving her a good reason to handicap her intelligence. So because your mama's a hoe, you can't use a phone? Bffr. Bsffr. 

I love how gay brother didn't hear the sirens btw. 

This show is making me homphobic, starting to think leviticus wasn't all wrong and it's all firestarter gay's fault.

Ah, no, now gay brother is making me x2 phobic. 

Wait, what? Did I miss something, when in the world did the group have a problem with frestarter gay? Was a scene cut or something? Or is he talking about the viewers? Because that would make sense, I hate him. 

No, queen, stop! Let it kill him first! 

Ok, this creates another problem for the writers; why did it not try to talk to the kids, you know who is in it's pack?

No way did gay brother take firestarter gay and run. 

The better question here, everett is, "Dad, why are you such a cuck?" 

So what? Everett's an Andrew tate fan now? Stronger, better, faster since leaving the matrix of big pharma? Every episode there's moments where I just go, "WHAT?!" because the way they do things, the direction is almost like it's done by someone who can't complete a thought, so the scene with the writing feels disjointed.

"You wanna know why i don't have a phone?" 

Noooooooo, please no. No more, please! I beg. Thank you, everett, you've served your country well, son.

"I don't need a phone to find you." Everett, give me back your badge. You've dishonored your core and are now removed from service. You dumb waste of space. 

Why would she go back out there? Seriously, for a SWIM?! I knew Chun Li would lead white girls to their deaths. 

It sucks that she didn't even cross my list of needed death. I didn't even hate her, she had more substance than most of the cast. Rip, sis. 

Wait, did goldfish boy stay over? Why? Whatever. The body sliding across the glass was funny though and the closeup on her dumb, dead face made me giggle.  Hot dad looks good wet. 

Why the woman vouching for harlan? Stop being a pickme(sksksk.) Harlan just so happened to be gone from the party when the suspect was? Like, use your brain. 

Hot dad is wearing that jersey well. With two kids to raise, he definitely needs some help around the house and I'll be up for making the time to ride on through. 

First of all, Ramsey's eating that Starbucks regular insta girl look up. Boots 'n all.

Second, why is hot dad acting like harlan isn't incapable of lying? Has he met his son? Also as the investigator said, she saw harlan with firestarter. Don't be stupid.  

They need to stop with this tension between hot dad and abuse of power cop's friend. Unless they're gonna have serious, almost violent sex, I don't care for it. 

Aaaaah! I love Deucalion/Gideon.

Truly, the draw to this show is all the vets. The kids could go, honestly. Just a little time onscreen and he's already outshining them and saying what I want. That's what I wanna tell them everytime I see 'em, king. 

Um...yeah. Not even Gideon's voice could make me care about that story. 

Huh? So hot dad believes him for why? I feel like they're skipping steps here. 

Oh, HELL NO. 

taybiez-fight.gif

NOT HIM, HOE!

Words cannot express how much I HATE these kids. 

He better than me because I would be putting them dogs DOWN. Nasty ass mouth, loud ass dirty reactionaries. 

Like, ew. They got no class. No couth.  

I take back what I said, I'm not down for this kind of "in need of a tetanus shot" behavior from those kids. Ain't a man foine enough to catch rabies behind, know that. 

Everett is such a useless, cryptic ***. Or is it the poor writing? How about I say it's both. 

I like the premise a lot with the baron boy.

I see where they're going, it's so cool too but god the execution is hurting me.

u watching while ecevuting every thought about why u hate it is a kii.  

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

u watching while ecevuting every thought about why u hate it is a kii.  

Dragging is my cope with this show. Takes the edge off.

It's entertaining, otherwise I wouldn't even be able to write anything.

I’m just not feeling this show. Last episode was so boring & the plot is moving to slow.

The acting is giving no experience!

Was the wolf in the flashback supposed to be Sarah's character? So does that mean she is the mother of the twins?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.