Bernie Sanders, Jon Tester most popular Democratic senators, Sinema/Manchin lowest

Bears01

JustLikeHoney

Sinema isn't a Democrat anymore hopefully Mancin will leave too. They are Republican plants. . Bernie has never been a Democrat. So many things wrong with this post. 

• ATRL Moderator

All this shows is which states have the heaviest partisan lean + will approve of their senators no matter what  

29 minutes ago, Element said:

All this shows is which states have the heaviest partisan lean + will approve of their senators no matter what  

Jon Tester represents Montana, an R+16 state, and he has a 60/30 approval….

1 hour ago, Element said:

Say you don't know the political composition of most states without saying you don't. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Sinema isn't a Democrat anymore hopefully Mancin will leave too. They are Republican plants. . Bernie has never been a Democrat. So many things wrong with this post. 

Bernie still has yall fuming :jonny6:

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Republican plants that Bernie haters like yourself helped getting into office and hailed by centrist liberals as good examples of Democrat Senators who can work with Republicans. 

JustLikeHoney
31 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Republican plants that Bernie haters like yourself helped getting into office and hailed by centrist liberals as good examples of Democrat Senators who can work with Republicans. 

Yeah O.K. whatever you need to tell yourself to keep on hating its all good. I don't hate Bernie. Just the part of his voters that voted for Trump because he lost. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Say you don't know the political composition of most states without saying you don't. :deadbanana4:

Bernie still has yall fuming :jonny6:

He's right though. Bernie's not a Democrat, and that's what makes him the most popular "Democrat" still sitting in the Senate. By not associating with the corrupt party, it's actually his biggest asset. :fan: 

43 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Yeah O.K. whatever you need to tell yourself to keep on hating its all good. I don't hate Bernie. Just the part of his voters that voted for Trump because he lost. 

How do you survive in the real world being so politically uninformed and ignorant? :deadbanana4:

JustLikeHoney
6 hours ago, Communion said:

How do you survive in the real world being so politically uninformed and ignorant? :deadbanana4:

I work, come home walk the dogs.  Then I get ready and go to the gym. Have a good work out, flirt with a couple boys. Come home, shower, talk with some friends. Play a little on Xbox. If it's Friday I make plans with friends or on a date. Have some drinks. Come home alone or with company. Sundays I like to have brunch with friends or family. I also watch some of the shows I can't watch during the week. Right now that is Titans and I just caught up with White Lotus. That's just general if there is something more interesting to do I do it. All that can be done without politics. 

23 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I work, come home walk the dogs.  Then I get ready and go to the gym. Have a good work out, flirt with a couple boys. Come home, shower, talk with some friends. Play a little on Xbox. If it's Friday I make plans with friends or on a date. Have some drinks. Come home alone or with company. Sundays I like to have brunch with friends or family. I also watch some of the shows I can't watch during the week. Right now that is Titans and I just caught up with White Lotus. That's just general if there is something more interesting to do I do it. All that can be done without politics. 

All that free time and yet you continually say things that are both factually incorrect and ridiculous in nature about politics. You don't have to post a thought just because you have it, you know that right? :deadbanana4: It's not Bernie Sanders' fault if you constantly post misinformation and nonsense because you over-identify with Democrats. :skull:

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, Communion said:

All that free time and yet you continually say things that are both factually incorrect and ridiculous in nature about politics. You don't have to post a thought just because you have it, you know that right? :deadbanana4: It's not Bernie Sanders' fault if you constantly post misinformation and nonsense because you over-identify with Democrats. :skull:

You're trying too hard.

Is Sinema still a Democrat? No.

Does Manchin side with Republicans. Yes. 

I want him out as much as you do. Have a good night. I'm not really here for all these personal attacks. Im sure you're a lovely person. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.