Rihanna, Gaga and Taylor all lose Best Original Song Golden Globe

Assassin

What’s Naatu Naatu? Also most those other songs were great stank asses!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istan4badgalriri

• Bang Up

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Blackout2006

1 hour ago, Chika said:

So much for Gaga being a hollywood darling :redface: 

She's already a 2x Golden Globe winner and an Oscar winner

BSmile.thumb.gif.22f1ac8afbf1c1081d2a82a

They were all HORRIBLE, unlistenable songs that are an insult to the good music in their respective discographies. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, KingWitch said:

One of the conditions of their comeback to tv was to have less corruption ...simply attending and taking pictures with members of the HFPA as a big star won't guarantee you a win anymore .

Yeah I remember a couple years back there were people who said they were voting for gaga because their kids wanted to see her at the ceremony :rip: 

All of these songs were pretty bad, anyway :kitty: And the whole Tom Cruise friendship / Scientology / Military movie scenario is extremely off-putting to me. I hate nationalism,  and cults :giraffe:

Worst career choice Gaga has made in years imo. I'm ready for award season to be over so we can stop talking about Tom Cruise's movie. 

Edited by Reginald

Best outcome tbh

i luv gaga, but HMH win seems too soon for her, she already 2/6 win, so all good.

rih lmu is just a bad song, not deserving at all

taylor carolina, idk her

All the pop girls stans waiting to see if their girl wins only for a Bollywood track to swoop in and snatch. Poetic.

nlmcTvx.gif

1 hour ago, CandleGuy said:

I wish she would have campaigned so we could have heard how her dead great uncle who was a fighter pilot in WWII sent messages through her cereal telling her to write this song

:deadbanana2:  

“All of them are bad anyway” no Carolina is actually a good song. Anyway congrats to the winners!

Rihanna really thought she was going to win:redface:

3 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

I wish she would have campaigned so we could have heard how her dead great uncle who was a fighter pilot in WWII sent messages through her cereal telling her to write this song

:lmao:

a lot of users here showing how uncultured they are… RRR was a very successful (technically Telegu not Bollywood/Hindi) film. There’s a whole world of art and culture outside of the basic ass mainstream Western bs y’all listen to…  

Edited by Gov Hooka

23 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

:lmao:

a lot of users here showing how uncultured they are… RRR was a very successful (technically Telegu not Bollywood/Hindi) film. There’s a whole world of art and culture outside of the basic ass mainstream Western bs y’all listen to…  

+1

1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

Wait Rih showed up only to leave empti handed? EMBARRASSING! :ahh: 

She showed up because it’s her first year being nominated. And her presence stole the show :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.