• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istan4badgalriri

• Bang Up

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Blackout2006

They finally gave it to a non-mainstream singer. Slay! :clap3:

Congrats to Ms. Naatu :clap3:

Actual music that is used in film will ALWAYS have the advantage over opening/end credits songs(the bond songs are a weird trend in the category)

Not to mention the fact that the songs by Rihanna and Gaga are pretty mid, and Taylor's one is even more mid. The aural branch is however very strategic about 2-3 of their nominees every year, they like to nominate songs they KNOW won't win simply to get those big names attached so they HAVE to perform at the Oscars. I'd say I'm pretty sure 2 of out these 3 will be nominated but none of them will win. 

2 minutes ago, Chika said:

So much for Gaga being a hollywood darling :redface: 

:ahh:gaga did zero campaigning and didn't even show up. how embarrassing for people to show up to something as lame as the GGs and not win. :ahh: 

lady-gaga-oscar-1551091372.jpg

1078647490.0.jpg

her awards say otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

:ahh:gaga did zero campaigning and didn't even show up. how embarrassing for people to show up to something as lame as the GGs and not win. :ahh: 

lady-gaga-oscar-1551091372.jpg

1078647490.0.jpg

her awards say otherwise.

I wish she would have campaigned so we could have heard how her dead great uncle who was a fighter pilot in WWII sent messages through her cereal telling her to write this song

1 minute ago, CandleGuy said:

I wish she would have campaigned so we could have heard how her dead great uncle who was a fighter pilot in WWII sent messages through her cereal telling her to write this song

:rip: 

2 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

:deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Not when Skyfall was the first Bond theme to ever win the Oscar :dies:

If the songs produced by Rih, Taylor or Gaga were decent they would’ve won. Quality won in the end. 

29 minutes ago, Green said:

Adele's Skyfall was the FIRST Bond song to win the Oscar  :ace: 

yeah I know, Skyfall obviously deserved the win since it was both an actually great song and a big hit, which opened the door for an easy win for whatever and whoever came after them...

One of the conditions of their comeback to tv was to have less corruption ...simply attending and taking pictures with members of the HFPA as a big star won't guarantee you a win anymore .

All 3 probably just split the vote. That's the only explanation for why that other song that literally nobody knew about won. That or sexism. :celestial5:

I don't care if they win or lose, I just wanted a cute photo of Rih and Gaga together :chick3: and they with Taylor in one photo could be ICONIC too, I hope it can happen at the Oscars

QueenofCopyPaste

Naatu Naatu

Is an ACTUAL HI ENER-G BOP! 

QueenofCopyPaste

Naatu Naatu at the Oscars

Get ready for that rich costume and cultural stage production :flame: ..and the South Indian instrumentation representation

Better than the ATRL popgirls' sappy ballads and lullaby entries

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

58 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Omg :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.