• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istan4badgalriri

• Bang Up

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Blackout2006

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

not that member taking pride in those wins when the franchise they belong to is a one way ticket for a win, which is proved by the tragic girl that followed them...

also... what's with the sudden inclusivity? bollywood has been producing musicals for ages and many songs received way more success than this one, why are they suddenly interested in this song?

Not when Skyfall was the first Bond theme to ever win the Oscar :dies:

If the songs produced by Rih, Taylor or Gaga were decent they would’ve won. Quality won in the end. 

7 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

not that member taking pride in those wins when the franchise they belong to is a one way ticket for a win, which is proved by the tragic girl that followed them...

also... what's with the sudden inclusivity? bollywood has been producing musicals for ages and many songs received way more success than this one, why are they suddenly interested in this song?

The fumes :rip:

1 minute ago, Both Sides Now said:

Not when Skyfall was the first Bond theme to ever win the Oscar :dies:

If the songs produced by Rih, Taylor or Gaga were decent they would’ve won. Quality won in the end. 

Gaga won this already so we don't really mind or care about it

Too bad for Rihanna and Taylor maybe next time can win it :duck: (both didn't deserved tho) 

This year's songs were painfully bad. No amount of star payola could cover it.

Embarrassing for Rih to lose though :rip:

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Gaga won this already so we don't really mind or care about it

Personally, I’m glad it didn’t win because BloodPop deserves nothing :snowman:

28 minutes ago, Oscar Isaac said:

Me, a Gaga fan that was rooting for her to lose because she already has the Oscar in this category and I’d rather the momentum go into a future acting win: Wow, that’s sad huh?

:deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Adele's Skyfall was the FIRST Bond song to win the Oscar  :ace: 

21 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Gaga already won this in the past so who cares :gaycat1:

Now they are still chances with Joker 2, if her role is well-received. :gaycat5:

Edited by Roberto

JohnWayneHolland
5 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

When you put it that way.... I hope HMH loses every award just so BloodPop gets NOTHING

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Speak on it :giraffe:

I thought Rihanna or Gaga deserved.. but what a fun twist :clap3:

rihanna: HUMILIATED. the way a billionaire should BE!

cant wait for taylor's ass to be handed to her at the oscars once she becomes a billionaire too!

It's the best outcome. Gaga and Taylor avoided being stuck on this award show.

But Rih, showing up late with no red carpet and ended up empty handed... She should've just prepared for the Superbowl or curate the R9 album.

25 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Go outside

51 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Congrats to Gaga who already has this award :clap3: and congrats to Taylor Swift who gave it to her :clap3:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.