Classic ATRL is back. Post your fav threads here!!

naval23

These are such good threads to look back at.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• naval23

• Ger-55

• Walk_Away21

omg the pop star conspiracy thread :jonny5: i remember reading the current thread on here (before the posts were wiped out) and people kept mentioning the old thread on classic atrl and whew :jonny5: 

hope user Glamazon is doing well  :penguin:

This is SO cool! Gonna check it out

I think Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity was deleted because it was getting quoted over and over again in a Nicki sales thread so mods had to delete it. I am not sure?

I cannot find the Scream 2011 thread anywhere, wtf, that was THE moment of that era. :deadbanana4:

a442fc3631ca032cc87f45ef22960c14--katy-p

i hope someone can find the nicki at her vanity thread 

i vividly remember a thread about someone pushing a girl off of a cliff on holiday too? 

Edited by Gyal

Nicki Vanity was originally posted in SYG if I'm not mistaken by Nicole. It wasn't a thread. 

6 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Nicki Vanity was originally posted in SYG if I'm not mistaken by Nicole. It wasn't a thread. 

It was, I can't find the OG post (It was prob deleted?) but it was reposted hundreds of times :priceless:

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity. She inserts her blue contacts and brushes her long, straight, platinum blonde wig. Her skin glows white with foundation. She adjusts her breast implants in her tank top and squeezes her butt implants into a pair of tight jeans. Then she picks up her phone to tweet that she was snubbed by the VMAs because the media favors white-friendly images and supports negative body images.

THESE THREADS :bibliahh: I. CO. NIC! :jonny5: 

On 1/10/2023 at 10:00 AM, Doogle said:
Quote:
Originally posted by EdgeOfAddiction View Post
You make it seem like her drop is exorbitantly unusual. Didn't Avril drop 70% from TBDT to GL? Than another what, 45-50% from GL to AL? Mind you, GL and AL are selling in the 5 digits.
I'm just curious what y'all will say about Adele's numbers cuz she's clearly not going to be able to replicate 21's success.

This in the ARTPOP HDD thread… and then 25 broke every record imaginable :deadbanana2: Gaga really managed to pull it back, this was a disaster for her

BYEE :bibliahh: The way they were all clutching at strands :skull: All it took was just ONE thread to bring an abrupt end to the Monster's reign of terror in ATRL :rip: 

Edited by Blackout2006

On 1/15/2023 at 8:26 AM, dussel_06 said:

Does someone has a link for the "GIFs that make you scream" threads? Those were the funniest threads ever on this site.

Also that "What is gay culture?" thread with best answer of "focusing on school".

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=823580

I started the original one. Impact.

giphy.gif

Edited by Nano

6 hours ago, Komet blu said:

It was, I can't find the OG post (It was prob deleted?) but it was reposted hundreds of times :priceless:

It was not on SYG. I remember clicking on quote and the post was not there. It was probably deleted by mods  because all the posters were spaming ahhh and clicking quote.

Edited by Aristotle

What about that thread in 2017 about that woman in Nepal throwing stones at the beitish tourist for refusing to pay higher prices for tea? "You people pig you people dog."

hiiii can someone please find the "emoticon obituary" ? that'd be much appreciated cause I love using some of those sometimes! :heart:

12 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

The pile on against @Navy4Life

The irony got “ironyer” with every quote ngl :toofunny3:

Edited by Navy4Life

Anyone find that fergie thread where she threatened to sue atrl cause that one user leaked her music?

Edited by Symmetra

My old WPs :rip:

Me calling The Queen, “The Queef” being sexually explicit. The mods were so bored back then :dies:

On 1/19/2023 at 6:29 PM, satellites.™ said:

I cannot find the Scream 2011 thread anywhere, wtf, that was THE moment of that era. :deadbanana4:

a442fc3631ca032cc87f45ef22960c14--katy-p

This is iconic, someone needs to make a new one for Scream VI with the new generation of pop girls