• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

22 minutes ago, manwhore said:

#1 trending on Twitter USA (of all places) :jonnycat:

The US is very receptive to Latin music/artists why are we still acting surprised :dies:

Edited by -brian

10 minutes ago, -brian said:

The US is very receptive to Latin music/artists why are we still acting surprised :dies:

Tell me the last time shakira was #1 on Twitter in the USA? (Outside the superbowl) I'm not talking Latin music or other artists. Im talking shakira. 

not the boring sjw crying about the objectification she does with the watches line. Girl it ain’t that serious 

11 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

the views on reaction videos, one already has 2 million :deadbanana4:

A few reactions will be having a larger first day than some music videos get nowadays :deadbanana4:

25 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Tell me the last time shakira was #1 on Twitter in the USA? (Outside the superbowl) I'm not talking Latin music or other artists. Im talking shakira. 

As if there were dozens of latinos being #1 on US twitter... :biblio: Literally zero. :rip:

And quick reminder that even the Bugs Bunny guy who is the one making big numbers in the US now is still unknown to most of non-hispanic Americans and far from being a mainstream crossover act like Shakira.

8 hours ago, Green said:

2.1 million streams after 20 minutes  :deadbanana2:

It should have been released on a Friday for a big Hot 100 debut

Who cares about the Hot 100 though when this is easily coming to outstream a good 90% of the local, payola'd acts that stay parked in the Top 10 for weeks

dancingwithmyself1.thumb.gif.ec75527e8c4

Omg the beat is great wtf are yall on and the song is nice. Shakira still slaying 4 decades in she is the moment

11 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

+10M Spotify debut?

i think she can do 15M honestly. these DJ sessions always do well on the charts and it already passed 25M views on YT in 9 hours. 

19 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i think she can do 15M honestly. these DJ sessions always do well on the charts and it already passed 25M views on YT in 9 hours. 

Yeah it could do even more than 15M tbh 

The song isn’t bad but I’ll never understand why Shakira always puts so much autotune on her voice, it sounds very irritating sometimes. 

The way this already surpassed Monotonia’s debut views in less than half the time. :deadbanana2:

24 million after 10 hours  :jonny6:

I need this guy to produce more songs for her next album please

3 hours ago, Broken said:

Tiene nombre de persona buena 🙏

Claramente no es como suena

20M+ :redface:

:deadbanana4::jonnycat: Queen!

The views already. :hawkeye: Song is ok, better than Monotonía but not crazy about it. 

30 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The song isn’t bad but I’ll never understand why Shakira always puts so much autotune on her voice, it sounds very irritating sometimes. 

She literally just did it recently a couple times experimentally. It's not at all a contant in her discography bfr :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.